Sky Blues Betting Previews & Tips (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Yes & E-mail service would be good too

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greggs

You're allowed to read, and so am I. And I'm actually getting something out of CM's posts. Who are you to tell him to shut up?

If you're going to take and then offer offence at a perceived insult to someone else, then maybe it would pay to read thread more closely to understand the context. Otherwise you're not really learning anything...

If you read the thread more carefully, there is nowhere that i tell him to shut up. I just called him a prick for his outburst at Johnny Blue. So maybe pay more attention to the thread and perhaps learn to read a little bit better!

Great_Expectations

Really good idea.

I’m a lazy gambler. I always fancy a flutter at the weekend but never find the time to complete the research. I do usually place a few bets on Coventry, but that’s just based on my preferences as opposed to anything else. So having someone else to complete the research is great!

Feel free to throw the odd acca in too....

Christopher Michael

Really good idea.

I’m a lazy gambler. I always fancy a flutter at the weekend but never find the time to complete the research. I do usually place a few bets on Coventry, but that’s just based on my preferences as opposed to anything else. So having someone else to complete the research is great!

Feel free to throw the odd acca in too....

If I ever back an acca, I usually do on weekends, I try and make it a 1pt 20/1 four-fold. Usually always a goal or so that lets me down but when they do come in, the returns are good. Focusing on the greyhound derby a bit atm with races everyday this weekend but I'll probably come up with one and let you guys know :)

Christopher Michael

Not a bad idea at all , what do think to a double of Cov win 4 2 with Macca hatrick ? Can that work ?

If you think it can come in then why not? With Bet365's bet builder, it's 250/1 which I don't think is a good enough or worthwhile price. 4-2 as a correct score alone is 125/1 with PaddyPower & Betfair so that's a more worthwhile bet if you think that's what the score will be.

Great_Expectations

If I ever back an acca, I usually do on weekends, I try and make it a 1pt 20/1 four-fold. Usually always a goal or so that lets me down but when they do come in, the returns are good. Focusing on the greyhound derby a bit atm with races everyday this weekend but I'll probably come up with one and let you guys know :)

If I knew anything about how greyhounds worked I would have a flutter, but I don’t. Although saying that I might have a go at the weekend. I’ll use the winnings from all the Coventry bets I’ll have won on then Saturday!

Christopher Michael

You're allowed to read, and so am I. And I'm actually getting something out of CM's posts. Who are you to tell him to shut up?

If you're going to take and then offer offence at a perceived insult to someone else, then maybe it would pay to read thread more closely to understand the context. Otherwise you're not really learning anything...

Now I remember why I didn't come on here for four years

BackRoomRummermill

If you think it can come in then why not? With Bet365's bet builder, it's 250/1 which I don't think is a good enough or worthwhile price. 4-2 as a correct score alone is 125/1 with PaddyPower & Betfair so that's a more worthwhile bet if you think that's what the score will be.

Maybe just do the Macca hat trick then

duffer

If you read the thread more carefully, there is nowhere that i tell him to shut up. I just called him a prick for his outburst at Johnny Blue. So maybe pay more attention to the thread and perhaps learn to read a little bit better!

This is actually what you said: "How about not coming on here and promoting gambling? Prick.". Where's Johnny Blue's name mentioned there? And what exactly did you mean then, if that wasn't a suggestion to shut down CM's thread?

I'd quit now if I was you. It gets a bit embarassing when you're struggling to understand the meaning of your own posts.

duffer

It has gotten strange hasn’t it? I only wanted to tip some harmless bets for those that were interested

Keep at it mate. Sounds like a good few of us are interested; the ones that aren't will hopefully find something more to their liking to comment on.

higgs

Will we do a few ante post bets for next season to have an interest and maybe do a bet on each coventry game next season and do a running total to see how we do at the end of the season for the craic?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Christopher Michael

After speaking to a friend who is a good football bettor. These were his best bets from the football league (Excluding Coventry). So I'm putting them in a 1pt four-fold.

Scunthorpe To Win
AFC Wimbledon To Win
Northampton Draw No Bet
Motherwell To Win

1pt four-fold (20/1 with William Hill)

----------------------------------------------------

If any of you followed the greyhound tips, some success so far after the first day.

Black Eyed Hula is still in the competition as three other bitches got knocked out. Two others made it through with the other seven bitches running across today and tomorrow. They're in some tough heats so fingers crossed they get knocked out.

Calico Ranger, Calico Brandy, and Clash all qualified from their heats, and Black Farren runs tomorrow in what looks a relatively routine win for the outright selections.

In terms of fastest sectional bets, Dropzone unfortunately got knocked out after a bumping at the bends but is a no hope in finishing in the top 6. Clash, Rising Brandy, and King Elvis all sit in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th after the first day but a surprisingly unexpected split time from The Other Ben currently leads the way. The track was running slow yesterday too so there's always room for improvement from our selections on a better day.

Christopher Michael

Will we do a few ante post bets for next season to have an interest and maybe do a bet on each coventry game next season and do a running total to see how we do at the end of the season for the craic?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's the plan :) Depending on promotion or not, we may see some good value from City. However, requestabets, #YourOdds etc. Are always good to look at too. And a few selections for each match and a running total for profit & loss. :)

ccfcricoh

@Christopher Michael - good work and interesting reading. I'll stay away from the dogs, but money placed on 2 footy tips so we'll see what happens.

Ignore the haters - either ex gambling addicts/don't understand how it works/don't realise they can turn off their internet and not read things they don't like

Keep it up...shame the season is finishing!

Christopher Michael

@Christopher Michael - good work and interesting reading. I'll stay away from the dogs, but money placed on 2 footy tips so we'll see what happens.

Ignore the haters - either ex gambling addicts/don't understand how it works/don't realise they can turn off their internet and not read things they don't like

If someone did have a former gambling addiction, I'd never take the mick out of them. I see it everyday. But there's no excuse for the personal insults.

Fingers crossed for the end of this season and next.

Greggs

Fucking scumbag, come back when you've lost someone very close to you, from suicide caused by gambling debts. Some cunts need their heads banging on here

Last edited:

Greggs

[
calm down

god rest the soul of your friend but the dude has put lots of warnings in this thread to stop people messing their lives up. some of it has to be on the gambler too

Yeah, lets blame the person with the disease!??!!?? Fucking bananas

W

westcountry_skyblue

Hi Christopher I have a skybet account and the requestabet has things included called booking points.
Could you explain these to me?

ccfcricoh

Fucking scumbag, come back when you've lost someone very close to you, from suicide caused by gambling debts. Some cunts need their heads banging on here
So getting arsey with people who had nothing to do (or even know about) why you had an issue is ok?

Terrible what happened to you mate - obviously very sorry for your loss BUT what has it got to do with the OP here? He is not making anyone do anything and maybe if you had explained your thoughts better to start with you wouldn't have got everyone's backs up!

ccfcricoh

Hi Christopher I have a skybet account and the requestabet has things included called booking points.
Could you explain these to me?

Booking points are based on the amount of red or yellow cards in a match. normally (not sure if its the same for all companies) a yellow card would be 10 points and straight red 25 points (2 yellows for 1 player then becomes 35 points)
You are effectively betting on how many cards will be shown, so either above or below a certain number.

Depending where you can bet on team booking points or match booking points.

So if you bet on a team to have 20+ booking points, you will need them to get either a red card or more than 2 yellows

Hope that makes sense ha!

ccfcchris

Stop blaming the world because of someone who couldn't control themselves.

Christopher Michael

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. Lets get off to a good start. Let me know what other bets you guys have put on too!

--------------------------------------------
An update on dog bets if you've followed them.

No ante-post runners today. Only Black Farren in the 20.59 tomorrow.

For fastest sectional, the only runner today was 66/1 shot BOCKOS ALFIE. With a split time of 5.15, he currently sits in 3rd place which means if it remains this way, we're getting a payout on three of the five bets at 1/4 odds.

In the top bitch market, three more knocked out in today's heats. As it stands, four are through including our selection at 20/1, with only three bitches running tomorrow. Hopefully in terms of our bet, they all get knocked out. Some are in tough heats so we'll wait and see! The market only pays out first three though so she'll likely have to qualify for the third round.

Legia Sky Blue

Although football is my first love sports wise I've never had much luck betting on it. I do a lot better on horses, more so on jumps racing than the flat, but fwiw I'm betting two horses today at Newmarket. In terms of the betting point formula mentioned here that's - 220 Alpha Delphini 1pt @ 7/1 & 335 Saxon Warrior 2pts @ 7/2. Those prices are with Bet365, so guaranteed best odds if SP is higher etc.

Users who are viewing this thread