Sky Blues Betting Previews & Tips (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Yes & E-mail service would be good too

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Christopher Michael

Although football is my first love sports wise I've never had much luck betting on it. I do a lot better on horses, more so on jumps racing than the flat, but fwiw I'm betting two horses today at Newmarket. In terms of the betting point formula mentioned here that's - 220 Alpha Delphini 1pt @ 7/1 & 335 Saxon Warrior 2pts @ 7/2. Those prices are with Bet365, so guaranteed best odds if SP is higher etc.

Yeah, I've had a 1.5pt win on Saxon Warrior @ 9/2 & 0.5pt e/w on Murillo @ 50/1 in the same race (Paying 4 places). 1.5pt win on Sharja Bridge @ 3/1 in the 1.50 Newmarket.

duffer

Is this a horse racing site?????

Why are you still here if you're not interested and you hate it so much?

There are plenty of other threads where you could contribute something useful. You've had your say here, and while I'm sorry to hear about your mate we're all grown ups here and capable of making our own choices thank-you.

You're not adding anything to this thread, you're clearly not interested in this thread, so the only reason you're here that I can see is to do a bit of sub-standard trolling. Go and find something useful to do ffs, it's quite a nice day out there...

Christopher Michael

Watching the highlights (I was working so couldn't make it to the game), I don't know how it finished 0-0. Some great (And lucky) goalkeeping and poor composure from both sides. Sticking with my instincts would have resulted in money back with Morcambe draw no bet but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

On-wards and upwards to the play-offs.
-----------------------------------------------
Further updates on greyhound bets

Black Farren won his heat yesterday incredibly well after hitting the deck on the first bend and being bumped on the 2nd. Based on that run, the 50/1 e/w taken is a steal. Lets hope he can keep qualifying!

Christopher Michael

With the play-offs, the form book is usually thrown out the window. Even money is far too short for a City win and I don't fancy Notts County snatching a victory.

A draw is what I'll play here at odds of 5/2 with bet365. If qualifying, today will be a large indicator of how we'll play come the final. I'm unsure as to whether we'll stay with this open style of football, or revert to the solid defensive style from the beginning of the season.

A SkyBet requestabet I think is a little overpriced is '4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team' @ 5/1 so I'll be having a punt on that market too.

Coventry v Notts County
Draw @ 5/2
1.5pt win

4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @ 5/1 (SkyBet RequestABet)
0.75pt win

Good luck if you play today and PUSB!

And an acca I've backed today is this @ 1pt win (Best high-street price is William Hill @ 15/1)

Scunthorpe v Rotheram - Both Teams To Score
Tranmere to win
Middlesborough to Win
Inter Milan v Sassuolo - Both Teams To Score

----------------------------------------------------
Another update on Greyhound markets.
Unfortunately, it came an end to the Top Bitch market as Black Eyed Hula found trouble at the first bend in an already tough heat.
Black Farren won his heat in a great time and continues through the competition. As does Calico Brandy finishing 2nd in a heat he would have won if not been bumped on the bends.
No greyhound came close to knocking any of the fastest split time selections out of the top 5 yesterday.

Clash & Calico Ranger run today in heats I think they should be winning so both should qualify.
Clash, Bockos Alfie, and King Eden all run today in attempts to better their first round split times.

Last edited:

higgs

Bet of the day
3c1298ba17d5e71e8d2e0b5276408ba3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

I think Notts county got 4 corners in d end !!!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
BBC have County as getting 4 corners but everyone else has 3. Great effort though Higgs, would've been a nice £250!

Christopher Michael

Right guys, after last nights draw, here's my current standings.

Singles
Lay Out - 6.25 pt
Return - 5.25pt

Still 1pt down and I wish I'd put up the 1-1 correct score as that was what I was touting to friends but hindsight is a wonderful thing. At 6/1, I thought it was too short of a price when the score could have been 0-0, 2-2 etc. After the first half, corners seemed to be nailed on the head but with zero Notts County corners in the 2nd half, we missed out on the 5/1 request a bet, and I don't want to rub salt in the wounds but unfortunately for @higgs, he went ever so close on his 50/1 bet.

A successful result in the 2nd leg and we move in to profit!

higgs

Right guys, after last nights draw, here's my current standings.

Singles
Lay Out - 6.25 pt
Return - 5.25pt

Still 1pt down and I wish I'd put up the 1-1 correct score as that was what I was touting to friends but hindsight is a wonderful thing. At 6/1, I thought it was too short of a price when the score could have been 0-0, 2-2 etc. After the first half, corners seemed to be nailed on the head but with zero Notts County corners in the 2nd half, we missed out on the 5/1 request a bet, and I don't want to rub salt in the wounds but unfortunately for @higgs, he went ever so close on his 50/1 bet.

A successful result in the 2nd leg and we move in to profit!
Still can't believe they didn't get a corner in the second half the BBC web site had 4 corners I was celebrating already when county had the third yellow didn't realise I was a corner short :-(

Christopher Michael

Currently running at -1pt, I want a good day tomorrow.

Posting on the other thread, I said I expect us to win fairly comfortably on a dryer pitch where we can play the passing game. However, this is Coventry City we're talking about. City with only one away defeat since Brighton. One defeat against Notts County.

We dominated possession, but poor composure in the first leg meant the sky blues only recorded one shot on target out of 14, and I'm genuinely not sure if that includes the penalty either. I expect to see more of the same in terms of attacking threat and domination of possession but there should be goals this time.

Tomorrows referee is averaging over 3 yellow cards per game and with how the first leg went, I expect there to be further cards so including booking points in a Request A Bet could be a good bet.

Selections for this game:

Coventry to win @ 7/4 (Bet365)
2pt win

Coventry to score over 2+ Goals, 5+ Coventry Corners, and 20+ Notts County Booking Points @ 6/1 (SkyBet Requestabet)
1pt win

Coventry -1 Asian handicap @ 13/4 (Bet365)
1.5pt win

Good luck if anyone plays tomorrow!

higgs

Thanks so your basically saying a minimum of two yellow cards tomorrow night is it?

rob9872

Like that Higgs. Nit saying it's likely and 66/1 reflects that, but not beyond the realms and only a small stake needed. Might have a dabble on that.

rob9872

Also you need to charge your phone :)

higgs

Cheers mate phone's plugged in now. One of these days a long shot bet will come in but small stakes don't do too much damage gives an extra edge to the game

Christopher Michael

I’ve actually got a good record with both to score both halves. Very selective when I bet it but when it comes in it’s a good payout.

Best I ever did was a treble:
PSG v Toulouse - BTTS Both halves @ 38/1
Atalanta v Roma - Roma to win @ 29/20
Deportivo v Real Madrid - Madrid -2 @ 7/4

It’s the only time I’ve ever bet to win big and it paid off that time.

My most disheartening bet was in the Europa League this season. £100 5-fold

Ac Milan & over 2.5 goals
Lazio -1
Nice & over 2.5
Arsenal & over 2.5
Zenit & over 2.5

AC Milan concede an equaliser in the last minute of regular time but go on to get a winner in the 7th minute of injury time with all results but Everton already resulted. Apollon Limassol go down to 10-men with Everton already leading 2-1. I start to celebrate and then see that the Greek side, down to 10-men score an equaliser in the 88th minute.

Astute

Fucking scumbag, come back when you've lost someone very close to you, from suicide caused by gambling debts. Some cunts need their heads banging on here
Sorry to hear. Had the same myself.

But lost many family and friends to alcohol related problems. Lost another one last week. But I don't go into a pub and have a go at them for selling alcohol. I go in there to have a drink. I don't preach to alcoholics.

I like a drink. It isn't good for me. I smoke. No need for a comment. I gamble. Took me a few years of losing before I worked out how I could win. I breathe air. In built up areas it is bad for you.

I'm not taking the piss. Life is all about choices. If we only did things without risk life would be boring. Adrenalin rushes are what we like. I am one of the worse for them. But as I have young kids still I try to keep the risk down.

But what I will say is help should be more available for those who need it. The biggest problem is someone admitting that they need help. But however sad events are it shouldn't stop the majority who can control their habits.

Christopher Michael

The first time I’ve ever seen them talk about City in the racing’s post and we’ve made the back page. Probably something to do with us being the only game on.

They’re tipping up Bayliss to score first at 14/1. 1pt e/w at bet365

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Skybet have a market on total amount of added time (1st half and 2nd half on fourth official's board) and they go 6/1 that they'll be 8+ (eg 8 and over). This seems quite big as there was 8 mins in our first leg and 9 in the Exeter/Lincoln yest.

Legia Sky Blue

It's gonna be a nervy night & I can't see it being anything but a tight affair. Not betting on this as we always lose if I bet on us, but 11/1 for us to win on penalties looks a decent shout.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just done on Skybet, Coventry to win Btts,Duffy and Doyle to be carded @33/1 thought it was a fair bet done a fiver!!

Users who are viewing this thread