Sky Blue Talk - Negative (1 Viewer)

GIMOC

It’s divisive because you haven’t given any reasoning as to why.

wish I could elaborate more but unfortunately I can’t. look at Rooney Facebook post. An hour later he’s getting a phone call from the club to take it down.

clint van damme

Is that an assumption because they are still here or something you’ve heard?

Something I heard. It chimes with what Gimoc has been posting but presents a different narrative as to why.
As for the Overson stuff, I have no idea what's going on, or gone on, there.

Winny the Bish

wish I could elaborate more but unfortunately I can’t. look at Rooney Facebook post. An hour later he’s getting a phone call from the club to take it down.
But you can say that Boddy is working his notice, Robins is unhappy and King is fucking up sponsorship deals?

Bizarre...

nicksar

And rightly so in my opinion,his last comment on his post was beyond disgusting.

NorthernWisdom

Again, that's nonsense logic though if you're looking to prove that said post was accurate. You post defamatory untruths about my work, and I'd be telling you to take it down too, that's the natural response!

clint van damme

you literally called me out to say I’m the divisive one yet at the same time you openly slating others working at the club.

I never called you out. I'm struggling to see why you're having difficulty understanding that.
But what you've been posting is going to be divisive. What did you think would happen?

You were the one who mentioned divisions in the fan base, I merely pointed out that you've contributed, it doesn't bother me.

TTG

okay then, don’t blame us then

rob9872

did I agree with it all. No.

snippets he mentions, are they true. Yes.
He's told you has he? You're close enough to his inner circle or picking up scraps off the disgruntled? I doubt our sponsor will be a local photocopying company again yet you know he's failed in negotiations. Ok.

GIMOC

I never called you out. I'm struggling to see why you're having difficulty understanding that.
But what you've been posting is going to be divisive. What did you think would happen?

You were the one who mentioned divisions in the fan base, I merely pointed out that you've contributed, it doesn't bother me.

isn’t that what happens on here? On twitter, Facebook etc… people will always have opinions. Fans are and will be divided because of actions by people high up at the club, not what I post on here

mmttww

monty python frog GIF

Morning! Bets on this thread's page count?

rob9872

And rightly so in my opinion,his last comment on his post was beyond disgusting.
For those of us who don't facebook what did hr say?

Hobo

Oh I wish I had a shit moustache and a badly knitted hat 🤣 you got me.
Talking of super fans - whatever happened to Nikki Sinclair? Where is she now we obviously need her again? 😂

GIMOC

He's told you has he? You're close enough to his inner circle or picking up scraps off the disgruntled? I doubt our sponsor will be a local photocopying company again yet you know he's failed in negotiations. Ok.

haven’t spoke to Phil or his inner circles as you put it. I know Phil and know he wouldn’t post that for the sake of it.

if sponsors were queuing up for us then I would agree with king approach but they aren’t and the ones that were interested have been told in no certain terms their business is no longer wanted.

rob9872

haven’t spoke to Phil or his inner circles as you put it. I know Phil and know he wouldn’t post that for the sake of it.

if sponsors were queuing up for us then I would agree with king approach but they aren’t and the ones that were interested have been told in no certain terms their business is no longer wanted.
I'm on about king not whoever Phil is

clint van damme

isn’t that what happens on here? On twitter, Facebook etc… people will always have opinions. Fans are and will be divided because of actions by people high up at the club, not what I post on here

Well people wouldn't be aware of so called riffs if you didn't post them. That's not a dig, I would if it was me and I could.
But again, it does have consequences, that's all I'm saying, and if it turns out not to be true then it's caused a lot of bother over nothing.

There's actually a bit more to the box increase fiasco that hasn't been put on this forum but I don't want to put it up and betray a confidence but it's was a bigger PR disaster than people realise so I'm certainly not taken in by King.

GIMOC

Why not? Bothered about repurcussions? Outing your 'source'? C'mon man, at least give a plausible reason why not!

It's all gone to shit, everybody's leaving, King's a shiitbag basically.

you could say that. like any high profile business, you will have ‘sources’ relaying info.

Phil and his lot has their own and mine different. doesn’t mean everyone is right but certainly no smoke without fire

shmmeee

As people keep saying though you can only judge if we make less money than before and we don’t know that yet. I get it that lots of small business owners are unhappy and don’t think there’s another sponsor/corporate buyer in town and they may be right and they may be wrong. But going off now like it’s the worlds biggest disaster in management is just making you look silly.

David O'Day

Phil was threatening violence mate, he knows he was in the wrong

GIMOC

Well people wouldn't be aware of so called riffs if you didn't post them. That's not a dig, I would if it was me and I could.
But again, it does have consequences, that's all I'm saying, and if it turns out not to be true then it's caused a lot of bother over nothing.

There's actually a bit more to the box increase fiasco that hasn't been put on this forum but I don't want to put it up and betray a confidence but it's was a bigger PR disaster than people realise so I'm certainly not taken in by King.

has king upset the corporate lot. Of course, is there a WhatsApp group putting pressure on king of course. Will we know more today, I believe so.

whatever happens, bridges will certainly be burnt.

David O'Day

doesn’t hide from the fact he posted what he did for a reason.
He was asked to remove it because he was threatening violence and he can be linked to the club in a professional manner.

You made it out like the club was silencing people who disagreed with them when in fact they asked him to a post where he threatens violence against fellow cov fans.

Users who are viewing this thread