Sisu to buy Northampton ??? (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
Yes I can... it's you that seems to struggle with the hypocrisy.

That one is worse than the other?

Were you one of the few that had to look up 'Franchise' before you started to argue against it ?
Said it before. Wasps bought something that no one else apparently wanted.
Blame Sisu not Wasps .... or me !!!

Steve.B50

Jan 27, 2012
No I'm not Steve I just tell it as it is and it's a truth that really irks people like you. Italia is an utter WUM. Sisu lover to Sisu hater. Wasps fan. However, he never challenged the trust and its hierarchy so he's an ok guy after all.

You had every opportunity to challenge the Trust Board, but you are a coward who just sits behind a keyboard and spouts anything that comes into your little yellow mind.
The Trust are far from perfect but at least those who are involved have put themselves above the parapet and are trying to do something, unlike you who seems to live on here with the sim of being an annoying little gimp.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
You had every opportunity to challenge the Trust Board, but you are a coward who just sits behind a keyboard and spouts anything that comes into your little yellow mind.
The Trust are far from perfect but at least those who are involved have put themselves above the parapet and are trying to do something, unlike you who seems to live on here with the sim of being an annoying little gimp.

That's the problem isn't it? Why on earth would anyone want to be involved in the Trust when any observation against them is met with the usual string of abusive comments?

It's hardly a professional way to handle things is it? Not nice to address a fellow trust member than way is it?

Bottom line is the trust to most fans became a laughing stock when it decided to support the wasps move to Coventry. There was a definite endorsement. The fact you fail to see the invidious position this puts you in regarding taking a stance on franchised support is incredible. Ultimately the trust needs people with strategic and professional acumen to make it succeed. Even Jan who seems to possess those skills ended up looking foolish defending the indefensible.

So how do you attract people like that when every time someone questions you (and its not just me) is subjected to the same tiresome abuse? A statement should have been made denouncing the wasps move. Instead you did nothing. You didn't council the membership (and before you say there are meetings in that pub) - the only way is through polling and referendum. It's never progressed beyond the days Natalie Cox was there. It's still a closed shop for a few tub thumping extremists who represent no-one. In fact it's gone backwards. At least she was media savvy and could be an effective communicator.

Who is the trust? You, Moz and last and his brother. That's it isn't it? Head above the parapet? Above what parapet? I've never known such a one eyed closed shop that stifles discussion. You should all go to North Korea Steve - even they'd think you were regressive.

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
Yes I can... it's you that seems to struggle with the hypocrisy.

Got it ....

Destroying a teams history and fanbase in an attempt get an asset for nothing ?
Cementing a teams history and increasing it's fanbase whilst purchasing an asset at market value ?

Nice to be the other way round, but it isn't, get over it.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Got it ....

Destroying a teams history and fanbase in an attempt get an asset for nothing ?
Cementing a teams history and increasing it's fanbase whilst purchasing an asset at market value ?

Nice to be the other way round, but it isn't, get over it.

Market value? Weren't you squealing that Sisu that rotten hedge fund were trying to rip off a children's charity by not giving them £6 million back?

Cementing a teams history? How? By moving it and getting a larger fan base? I see. So if Dublin was a larger fan base you'd support Sisu going there? Who cares if anyone is left behind eh?

J

Jack Griffin

Grendel criticising others for lack of professionalism, what staggering hypocrisy from a potty mouthed keyboard warrior!

Wow I'm crushed by the intellectual genius known as Samo.
The crux of course is that there are a clique of fools on here who cannot take any form of questioning or criticism.
If we are on the subject of intellect what do you think about the latest craze of just calling someone Tim fisher? Frankly its boring and rather embarrasing.
Sadly the site is going downhill. It's full of council obsessed fools or bland posters with very little to say. Decide which catagory you fit into Broken Hearted Sky Blue.
This is an e mail for corporate prospects. Well out of your demographic little man.
I vote for a Phoenix Club. Then you can piss off and leave real supporters to talk about CCFC.
I think everyone on the other forum has you sussed shmmeeee you are just a fool to be pitied.
Which is precisely the point, crappycov and simple have both done separate threads on free tickets and when interrogated for more information become, shall we say, slightly irked.
Has PWKH forgiven you yet for your "misunderstanding"? Seeing you grovel and bend over backwards was the funniest thing on here for years. Are you not capable of forming an opinion of your own?
Is this thread exclusive to the 2 Tony's talking mindless bollocks or can anyone join in?
Remind me - Coventry is the capital city of where? I know you aren't the brightest spark but Christ.....
Unfounded sanctimonious twaddle.
It means that ultimately most investors have no actual ability to decipher where each element of the investment is.
For once instead of acting like one of the characters portrayed in that ghastly Harry Enfield / Kathy Burke combo actually show some maturity in you debating style. Really. its so pathetic there is little point in responding.
And people have the audacity to call me a troll when sanctimonois tossers like this keep spouting their pro ACL bullshit ALL the time.
Surely the council pay you to live in that shithole?
We don't all need camper van's to go on holiday little man - you don't have a clue.
They made less than £200,000 on fox and Dann you clown.
You'd certainly need an idiots guide.
You need to hold one fact in that tiny little brain if yours - it cost the council £10 million in terms of investment - a figure they have never disputed.
He's a juvenile clown and you have both on here and GMK proved you are an idiot. Fortunate most of our supporters are far, far more balanced and sensible than the pair of you.
At least I know how to get rid of Rich now. I just mention the challenge, he throws more childish insults and logs off.
What a prick
He has no cause this isn't a political struggle you buffoon.
That's handy jack. Why don't you fuck off.
The likes of him and Mr T are wankers. They should be banned from the forum.
And you'd love that wouldn't you? I bet you were laughing by the time the 5th goal went in.
You are pathetic.
Oh goody - Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber are on together.
I think you take being stupid to a whole new level.
Bore off you sanctimonious twat.
Have you not had the benefit of an education? What are you struggling with? Do the facts not fit with your warped and distorted view of the truth?
It is the Sunday sport equivalent of sports broadcasting. It appeals to a very low demographic which I assume is why you like it and I don't.
Your not very bright are you?
Hunt is the antithesis of RFC - an idiot that sits on the other side of the fence.
You aren't that dimwit Alan that always phones up CWR are you? Tonight he excelled himself in his stupidity.
Well if the cap fits wear it arsehole.
I've had a note from the pig shit union saying they are suing you for defamation. To even compare GPE's IQ to pigshit has caused them outrage. They said its even worse than the last comparison with Italiahorse.
You really are a dull poster aren't you?
I think the real purpose of this thread has clearly gone above your head
Never mind
It is serious and sadly you are too dumb to understand the nature of the strategy.
Lets use crayons and make ot simple for you.
Lucas said they would sell the freehold. Why don't you leave this thread for the grown ups?
I think you were called a cock by someone, someone else took the piss and you departed back to your equally clueless brain dead friends on here.
Well one already exposed you as a liar so I guess for you fact and fiction just blur into one.
What an idiot you are.
Who are "we" - I'm glad I did - at least I can distance myself from uneducated morons like you. Supporters like you embarrass the club - I hope other fans' don't view this site when people like you are posting.
He means the chuckle brothers. I'm sure astute and dongle will be on calling them a pack of wolves.
Natalie cox was often in the local media.
Its obvious this is media attention seeking.
She always comes across as condescending and smug. The issue never seems that important - just Natalie's view on it.
What an idiot you are.
If the level of your contribution is inane sound bites like this why bother posting on here?
It is serious and sadly you are too dumb to understand the nature of the strategy.

Lets use crayons and make ot simple for you.

The two biggest objections highlighted on here were;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

So the details they release are very sketchy but do offer two bits of information;

The stadium holds 12,000
It's not in Coventry

Now, I'm trying hard here - have given a the clues in my OP.

What possible reason would be behind this strategy?
The sisu fly trap opens its mouth and Italia waddles right in.
You don't do irony do you?
No I'm bored with people who quote facts (like 12,000 stadiums) which are made up crap
http://stadiumdb.com/news/2013/07/coventry_new_stadium_to_copy_rotherham_tension_growing

As said its 18,000 unless you are prepared to call Fisher a liar - please confirm if you agree now its 18,000 or declare Fisher a liar
The facts are very relevant - you can't answer them.

The stadium will if ever built be more than 12,000. This thread has nothing to do with our stadium though does it. You have forever been banging on about the many things the Ricoh can be without the club. It's only fair and in the interests of the taxpayer that the potential is developed.

I'm not selfish i am community spirited.
I think the real purpose of this thread has clearly gone above your head

Never mind
This is all becoming rather childish. I have even deleted my petulant post regarding the Gentleman - despite his ludricous and insulting diatribe -- there peace is restored.

The image of Mucas and red bull is too much. She croaking to the Red Bull board "lets make Coventry great"

Christ.
The jury is out as to even if you have a mind.
I explained you idiot I assume Tony is the SISU fan anyway as he is trying to tell them the best solution for their needs is the European Comission.

I think Tony is just a bit exited at the moment, he has the European elections looming and his beloved Nigel Farage is giving him sleepless nights,
What the fuck are you on about? I will engage in sensible debate with Chiefdave who is mature and rational in his counter argument.

Then we get an insignificant twerp like you with no intellect, no debate and no valuable contrubution

Its past your bedtime - go away.
Bit harsh on yourself -- you've only done 8 posts -- then again all 8 have been shit
Well as you lie and stir shit all the time as well I am sure you will like it.

You are two peas in a pod.

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
That's the problem isn't it? Why on earth would anyone want to be involved in the Trust when any observation against them is met with the usual string of abusive comments?

It's hardly a professional way to handle things is it? Not nice to address a fellow trust member than way is it?

Bottom line is the trust to most fans became a laughing stock when it decided to support the wasps move to Coventry. There was a definite endorsement. The fact you fail to see the invidious position this puts you in regarding taking a stance on franchised support is incredible. Ultimately the trust needs people with strategic and professional acumen to make it succeed. Even Jan who seems to possess those skills ended up looking foolish defending the indefensible.

So how do you attract people like that when every time someone questions you (and its not just me) is subjected to the same tiresome abuse? A statement should have been made denouncing the wasps move. Instead you did nothing. You didn't council the membership (and before you say there are meetings in that pub) - the only way is through polling and referendum. It's never progressed beyond the days Natalie Cox was there. It's still a closed shop for a few tub thumping extremists who represent no-one. In fact it's gone backwards. At least she was media savvy and could be an effective communicator.

Who is the trust? You, Moz and last and his brother. That's it isn't it? Head above the parapet? Above what parapet? I've never known such a one eyed closed shop that stifles discussion. You should all go to North Korea Steve - even they'd think you were regressive.

With people like you around sniping, who would want to pull the fans together?
Most see the hopelessness of dealing with Sisu, most see the success of the march yet a few keyboard warriors stop anybody coming forward to challenge for trust leadership.

armybike

Apr 3, 2015
Grendel criticising others for lack of professionalism, what staggering hypocrisy from a potty mouthed keyboard warrior!

You can vastly improve your experience here with just a couple of clicks fella!! - http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-30-19-23-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-30-19-23-13.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 72

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
You seem to have missed a few of my greatest hits out Jack. However, your hero worship of me is flattering. Now yesterday sky blue Tony said I was sad enough to dig out one post from that troglodyte from Bury. Tony - what do you make of Jack? He seems to be doing a PHD in Grendel on SBT. I think he'll struggle to get a third.

ccfcway

Mar 20, 2011
that list of grendal quotes reminded me of the JR case for SISU.

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
Market value? Weren't you squealing that Sisu that rotten hedge fund were trying to rip off a children's charity by not giving them £6 million back?

Cementing a teams history? How? By moving it and getting a larger fan base? I see. So if Dublin was a larger fan base you'd support Sisu going there? Who cares if anyone is left behind eh?

The market value at the time was what Sisu had created by moving us to Northampton.
Wouldn't Higgs at least expect what they paid CCFC for their share back, particularly as that was the agreement when they helped out CCFC cash flow by buying it ?
Didn't Sisu actually value it at zero?

Why would I want my team to move out of Coventry ?

Try and be more constructive !!

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria
It says something when you put yourself on your ignore list Grendel :D

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
that list of grendal quotes reminded me of the JR case for SISU.

To be fair he missed out the one when I gave you the Steve Jacobs award - so much time on the pitch and no one remembers a single contribution they ever made.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
Were you one of the few that had to look up 'Franchise' before you started to argue against it ?
Said it before. Wasps bought something that no one else apparently wanted.
Blame Sisu not Wasps .... or me !!!

Not blaming you, I just find your attitude towards it appalling and shameful.

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
Not blaming you, I just find your attitude towards it appalling and shameful.

I can't do anything about the situation so I just get on with it.
If it makes people feel better to rant and rave then that's life.
Most people have but about a dozen of us on here are just passing time by winding each other up.
Enjoy :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
I don't wind anyone up, I spend my time trying to encourage people to support the club. As you can imagine it goes down like a lead balloon on here.

mark82

Jul 15, 2010
South Yorkshire
The market value at the time was what Sisu had created by moving us to Northampton.
Wouldn't Higgs at least expect what they paid CCFC for their share back, particularly as that was the agreement when they helped out CCFC cash flow by buying it ?
Didn't Sisu actually value it at zero?

Why would I want my team to move out of Coventry ?

Try and be more constructive !!

But if CCFC did move out of Coventry because it was more commercially viable and would increase the fan base I assume you'd be ok with that?

I'm with others here. You gave more stick than most to those that went to sixfields and now you support a different franchised club moved away from its fans. Hypocritical.

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011
I don't wind anyone up, I spend my time trying to encourage people to support the club. As you can imagine it goes down like a lead balloon on here.

I support the club with a season ticket each year. Also attending most away matches.
Top class Rugby has always been on the telly until now.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
I support the club with a season ticket each year. Also attending most away matches.
Top class Rugby has always been on the telly until now.

Gonna have to start sacrificing those away games now they've moved the top class rugby to Saturday.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
But if CCFC did move out of Coventry because it was more commercially viable and would increase the fan base I assume you'd be ok with that?

I'm with others here. You gave more stick than most to those that went to sixfields and now you support a different franchised club moved away from its fans. Hypocritical.

He probably tried to buy the car park field at sixfields and lost out. Such a grudge bearer.

italiahorse

Nov 23, 2011

I never gave any stick to those that went to Sixfields.
My comments mainly related to making people aware that Sisu needed people to attend long enough for ACL to fail.

CCFC hasn't got the pull to move out of Coventry and continue.
Wasps believe they have and so far it has gone well for them.

Users who are viewing this thread