Sisu to buy Northampton ??? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

What an attention seeking WUM Italia is

Bumberclart

SISU TO BUY MY CAR!!!

Well, not exactly. Someone is buying my car, but it COULD be SISU.

ajsccfc

If you swap the U for an I and turn it round you've got ISIS, are SISU buying Syria?????

torchomatic

They're from India. Just seen it on the BBC site.

chiefdave

I'm glad we're not still there if Cardoza is looking to sell. There's no way it was in SISU's plans when we moved but if it had been offered to them and they could see a way to get some return on their money they might have pushed for a merger. Unlikely but it would be a worry.

Thankfully its not going to affect us in anyway. We've got plenty of problems without adding to them!

chiefdave

Interesting Company Officer and links

Indeed, Fisher and Gupta (whoever he is) both directors of India Realty and Gupta also a director of Cov & Warwick Business Incubation with Sandra Garlick who we were told had no connection to the club and was operating completely independently.

LB87ccfc

Indeed, Fisher and Gupta (whoever he is) both directors of India Realty and Gupta also a director of Cov & Warwick Business Incubation with Sandra Garlick who we were told had no connection to the club and was operating completely independently.

Yes because we have never been lied too by our owners have we, they would not even dream of doing such a thing

armybike

"italiahorse Started A Thread Including SISU and a Question Mark. You'll Never Believe What Happened Next."

AndreasB

That new stand at Sixfields doesnt look anywhere near completion, in fact doesnt seem to have moved in in 3 months. I still go for a lingering look now and again and remember the Glory Days.

Ian1779

Give it 3 hours... this will end up as an exclusive on the Telegraph website.

If nothing more than it will be highly amusing to see the comments section...

Grendel

You are the biggest wind up merchant on this site.

No I'm not Steve I just tell it as it is and it's a truth that really irks people like you. Italia is an utter WUM. Sisu lover to Sisu hater. Wasps fan. However, he never challenged the trust and its hierarchy so he's an ok guy after all.

italiahorse

No I'm not Steve I just tell it as it is and it's a truth that really irks people like you. Italia is an utter WUM. Sisu lover to Sisu hater. Wasps fan. However, he never challenged the trust and its hierarchy so he's an ok guy after all.

You forgot to mention also a CCFC season ticket holder of many many years. Sorry a gap of one year (unlike yourself)
Nothing wrong with being a Wasps fan !!
I did challenge the trust. Your database must be wrong. Something on individuals speaking for the trust

Ian1779

You forgot to mention also a CCFC season ticket holder of many many years. Sorry a gap of one year (unlike yourself)
Nothing wrong with being a Wasps fan !!

Of course not - refuse to follow a club for moving away from it's home temporarily, and then endorse another for doing exactly the same but permanently.

Genius... :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread