Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (1 Viewer)

oucho

By everyone's responses I guess it's already being ignored? We all know we are fucked and everything is bollocks but because people are having banter it's waffle , as I said don't read it , there are plenty of threads that I don't bother reading or after the first post I don't bother it's simple is it not?
Believe it when you see it Dan.

Brylowes

If we can somehow get new owners, I still have hope that the negative feedback cycle can be broken we we can re-boot our fortunes. Here's hoping.
Oucho, even though I know this is BS, it's actually shed a ray of light on an other wise
Hopeless situation, it's provided me with some relief from the endless fuck-up our club
Has become.

oucho

Has it feck, it's just hot air.

ccfc92

It'd be nice just to have some belief that there's light at the end of the tunnel, even if the tunnel is just painted on the side of a mountain by Wile E Coyote.
giphy.gif
r

Monners

There was a compromise: for consistency aluminum is used (USA spelling), and sulphur is now accepted (UK spelling). This is true - I wish I didn't know this

Brylowes

Thanks mate , had some bad news today as well so nice to hear , her indoors has decided to finish with me because I'm to kinky for her in the bedroom? I mean what's that about
Sorry to hear your sad news, I really am BUT I just had a word with my MRS and
She's more than happy to swap places, as long as you pay half towards the train
Fare.
If you can't afford it she said it's ok if I lend it you .

steve82

We're got no "sharpshooters" so are at "rock bottom" after another "choke slam" of a day, tho i still think we will be taken for "a last ride" before a "stone cold stunner" finishes us off.
But if some yanks are actually willing to take a punt then give me a hell yeah!!! Tho are we finally being put for sale? 3:16?
Ultimately that's the bottom line cause sisu said so!!

Sky Blue 1987

We're got no "sharpshooters" so are at "rock bottom" after another "choke slam" of a day, tho i still think we will be taken for "a last ride" before a "stone cold stunner" finishes us off.
But if some yanks are actually willing to take a punt then give me a hell yeah!!! Tho are we finally being put for sale? 3:16?
Ultimately that's the bottom line cause sisu said so!!
And you wonder why people don't take us seriously?! What is the point in stupid pisstake like this?

ccfc92

Odds on this being true?

Pretty certain it's SL throw away comment which has led to this thread.....

Brylowes

Who's going to buy a team without a stadium?...End of Story.......Thanks Ann Lucas....
Have you not been keeping up, I know it's upside down over there in OZ
but for fuck sake, The Yanks "Might" Be coming.
Everything's going to be " awesome" :cigar:

Sky Blue 1987

I am fully aware that the council, sisu etc are the main factors in this, so if we want a change from what has happened shouldn't we stick together and not portray it is just a laugh whenever we discuss it on the biggest and only fan forum?

steve82

I care about our club mate not the backtracking and hide behind banter that some people are posting

We all care about our club just some don't saddle themselves with the stress of it all that will achieve nothing. If ccfc as a club and this forum upsets you that much then you need to question exactly what joy in life your getting from it, and is it worth the stress.
Some fans have had little joy out of our club depending what decade they were born, but for various reasons we all love this club!
Stop acting like the biggest mourner, oh poor me... It's our club too... Supposedly... Hopefully!!

Brylowes

We all care about our club just some don't saddle themselves with the stress of it all that will achieve nothing. If ccfc as a club and this forum upsets you that much then you need to question exactly what joy in life your getting from it, and is it worth the stress.
Some fans have had little joy out of our club depending what decade they were born, but for various reasons we all love this club!
Stop acting like the biggest mourner, oh poor me... It's our club too... Supposedly... Hopefully!!
Very well put post, top man

Users who are viewing this thread