Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (3 Viewers)

Grendel

What about the other guy Onye Igwe?

If it’s the same guy he seems to run some odd sports finance company based in Singapore - seems to have deleted us of his employment record

CCFCSteve

I have a particular distaste for Ranson, he bought sisu here knowing what sort of people they were. He over promised and under delivered because of his obsession with Coleman. He refused to buy 50% of the Ricoh when he had the funds to do it and when he'd blown his budget instead of following through he ran away leaving sisu without a clue what to do resulting in the idiots like Orange Ken and "The mascot's too fat" Igwe.

Ken and Onye 🤦‍♂️. I mean, WTF was all that about ?!

Grendel

Some on here were taken in as well

ceetee

Somebody who has the gravity to buy and run a football club doesn't operate through a Gmail account

shmmeee

Some on here were taken in as well

It’s a hoax.

The Facebook alone gives it away with the terrible attempt at looking like he’s buyijg cars and flying to Amsterdam in 6 minutes.

The fact he’s nowhere on the net, the club have never heard of him, etc etc etc.

Just some prick who wants to take the piss out he club to big himself up. Hope the c**t gets bored and fucks off soon, we don’t need dick heads using our club and getting fans hopes up. I imagine after all this he won’t be welcome in many places in Cov.

CWR have a lot to answer for for falling for something so blatantly bullshit.

Phew 😥

CDK

Another pie in the sky approach and to think so called responsible source CWR give it publicity fuckin ridiculous.

ccfctommy

I’m sure a club did it at some point. Non-league or Scottish. Might have been Ebbsfleet.

Ebbsfleet was MyFootballClub. You paid like a fee and got to make team decisions etc. I'm not entirely sure how it ended

Users who are viewing this thread