Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (4 Viewers)

ajsccfc

It's probably one of generational things whether the name Steve Austin means to you rebuilding him because we have the technology, or The Rock getting battered.

Of course the name The Undertaker means the same to everyone:
EastEnders-Les-613250.jpg

Sky Blue 1987

Just got a call from Steve Austin, he said don't trust anybody. Make of that what you will.

I thought I heard rick flair but it was a siren.
I really do despair sometimes, why are you trying to be funny with references to American so called wrestlers, or should I say shit actors? Someone's kid has got overexcited about a throw away comment from Linnel and you along with many others are trying to look clever whilst looking stupid. There is a lack of sensible debate from people on here and it just gets turned into either a pisstake or a oneupmanship on each other?

Nick

Administrator
I really do despair sometimes, why are you trying to be funny with references to American so called wrestlers, or should I say shit actors? Someone's kid has got overexcited about a throw away comment from Linnel and you along with many others are trying to look clever whilst looking stupid. There is a lack of sensible debate from people on here and it just gets turned into either a pisstake or a oneupmanship on each other?
Have a word, it was a joke. As on the other thread.

It's hardly one up manship, there are plenty of American puns.

It's hardly trying to look clever or one up manship.

Last edited:

Otis

Just got a call from Steve Austin, he said don't trust anybody. Make of that what you will.

I thought I heard rick flair but it was a siren.
I got the same information, but it was from an atom. Can't accept a word they say though because they make everything up.

Sky Blue 1987

You are meant to be the forum leader/owner though....you and the constant posters seem to either get into an argument and/or try and turn it to a shit joke or reference....the shit the club we all support are in should really call for sensible debate rather than people getting shot down or took the piss out of....

Nick

Administrator
You are meant to be the forum leader/owner though....you and the constant posters seem to either get into an argument and/or try and turn it to a shit joke or reference....the shit the club we all support are in should really call for sensible debate rather than people getting shot down or took the piss out of....
Nobody is taking the piss out of his lad or him for posting it, if anything it's just puns about Americans and Vince mcmahon.

skybluedan

Don't post then simples".........

skybluedan

This is possibly the only thread I've read today where people aren't gunning for each other. We know that we're in the shit, it doesn't have to be reflected solemnly in every post made at the same time though

Oh shut up

clint van damme

fancy meeting for a pint mate? You sound like aright laugh......

martcov

It is Saturday night. Another rumour. A few jokes about it... Hardly the best time for a sensible debate and an unsubstantiated rumour ... What is there to debate sensibly?

clint van damme

It's probably one of generational things whether the name Steve Austin means to you rebuilding him because we have the technology, or The Rock getting battered.

Of course the name The Undertaker means the same to everyone:
EastEnders-Les-613250.jpg
you should be banned for posting that, just in from a meal, didn't expect to log on and see Les Coker in his Y fronts!

Seamus1

Five things we know about our American owners.

1) they're American.
2) they speak English with an American accent.
3) they call the boot of a car a trunk.
4) they can't say aluminum correctly.
5) they can't say tomato correctly.

To be honest, I could care less about throwaway rumours that Linnell briefly mentions at the end of the phone-in

Users who are viewing this thread