Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (6 Viewers)

vow

I'ts FACT!

hutch1972

To my ears he just made a comment about people who might be interested , in no way did it sound like anyone was actually likely to make a move. At this moment in time and with the club as it is, even a totally innocent statement can lead to ridiculous rumours.
Even if it were true and people were interested , do you think SISU could do a deal in 48 hours ?

Moff

They wouldn't though, would they.

It'd be a paper beneath contempt that'd wait until a done deal happens before sticking the boot in, running up behind them and kicking them on the way out when it doesn't matter for anything other than a cheap publicity stunt to sell papers.

I have enough faith in journalism to think a newspaper wouldn't stoop so low as to ignore our plight for years because access to the club is more important than principle. I have enough faith that journalists are there to seek the truth rather than to be careerist cowards, with not an inch of fight among them.

This is not the journalism I was educated about.

So, much as I'd love to see SISU Out, my faith in journalistic integrity says that the Telegraph petition is the start, not the end.

A well written piece.

I'm glad to come across someone with the faith in journalism that I have lost. I hold Gilbert and Reid in utter contempt, as rather than it being about the club its more often all about them. Lazy, crap journalism.

MAFF

Five things we know about our American owners.

1) they're American.
2) they speak English with an American accent.
3) they call the boot of a car a trunk.
4) they can't say aluminum correctly.
5) they can't say tomato correctly.

6) They don't exist

Brylowes

To my ears he just made a comment about people who might be interested , in no way did it sound like anyone was actually likely to make a move. At this moment in time and with the club as it is, even a totally innocent statement can lead to ridiculous rumours.
Even if it were true and people were interested , do you think SISU could do a deal in 48 hours ?
I tend to agree, but if it were true they wouldn't have done the deal in 48 hrs,
Could have been going on for months for all we know.

Moff

1) they're American.

They call trousers, pants (laughs) ;)

chiefdave

So Linnell says an American and Keys is on about people in Cov. Its Hoffman, Elliot and PH4 again isn't it.

olderskyblue

They wouldn't though, would they.

It'd be a paper beneath contempt that'd wait until a done deal happens before sticking the boot in, running up behind them and kicking them on the way out when it doesn't matter for anything other than a cheap publicity stunt to sell papers.

I have enough faith in journalism to think a newspaper wouldn't stoop so low as to ignore our plight for years because access to the club is more important than principle. I have enough faith that journalists are there to seek the truth rather than to be careerist cowards, with not an inch of fight among them.

This is not the journalism I was educated about.

So, much as I'd love to see SISU Out, my faith in journalistic integrity says that the Telegraph petition is the start, not the end.

Must admit, I thought you were taking the piss :)

Nick

Administrator
Just got a call from Steve Austin, he said don't trust anybody. Make of that what you will.

I thought I heard rick flair but it was a siren.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Linnell knows absolutely jack shit. He's just a moron with a platform. CWR's Richard Keys.
I crossed a Jack Russell dog with a Shih Tzu. I called the new breed a Jack Shit! :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think even Linnell himself was surprised by what he said after he'd said it.

IMO it was a something or nothing comment. Yes we'd all like to think it was true, but I don't think if it was, he would be one of the people who would be in the know.

Just opinion of course ;)

ajsccfc

Our new stadium will be built INSIDE HELL IN THE CELL

VinceMoney.jpg

Ashdown

Nick will be gutted if SISU leave............... but then even if they do I bet he'd spend hours laying into the new owners !! Fucking puppet !

skybluedan

Just got a call from Steve Austin, he said don't trust anybody. Make of that what you will.

I thought I heard rick flair but it was a siren.

Steve Austin ? Thought he was the six million dollar man

Edit Didn't read the above posts

hill83

1) they're American.

They actually say aluminum correctly for the way they spell it (and the way you have spelt it). Which I'd say is the incorrect way to spell it.

Lord_Nampil

was anyone actually on the coach tonight were this was mentioned? Stuart said something right at the end as a throw away line....

Users who are viewing this thread