SISU apologists seem to be looking uncomfortable ! (4 Viewers)

Ashdown1

I don't want any favours, we've had to listen to your misguided dribble for a few days so why shouldn't others start telling it how it is !

Colonel Mustard

Defending the scandalous lies of Fisher, SISU et al, whilst shouting down any fan who dares criticise SISU. I hope they keep a low profile when this all comes out in the wash...on Tuesday.

They barely qualify as actions. We all support the club (and therefore SISU) with matchday tickets, merchandise and whatnot. It is ludicrous to get so angry at people who do exactly the same things as we all do.

warwickcccfc

They barely qualify as actions. We all support the club (and therefore SISU) with matchday tickets, merchandise and whatnot. It is ludicrous to get so angry at people who do exactly the same things as we all do.

Their vitriol at those who dared criticise SISU was a disgrace....and now they hide behind a keyboard.

They should hold their heads in disgrace

SkyblueBazza

No, those who spouted SISU are our saviours and similar crap should be highlighted. You can't make such statements and then hide behind some bullshit excuses

So if it turns out that they have done their homework & sums properly...& this all works in favour of the much maligned SISU & CCFC - you're gonna have an awful lot of egg on your face aren't you? Unless you find some BS excuse to hide behind of course.

rob9872

I don't want any favours, we've had to listen to your misguided dribble for a few days so why shouldn't others start telling it how it is !

You say it like yours is fact when it too is only an opinion. No need to call mine dribble either, particularly in your glass house of rubbish posted this evening.

warwickcccfc

So if it turns out that they have done their homework & sums properly...& this all works in favour of the much maligned SISU & CCFC - you're gonna have an awful lot of egg on your face aren't you? Unless you find some BS excuse to hide behind of course.

Yes, I will, no problem.

But SiSU have shafted us, and their most recent actions just confirm their contempt for the fans and the club, surely you can see that??!

elephanttears

I fully support sisu wanting to leave the ricoh arena its shit. People need to remember we were going bust until they took us over pumping 50 million in to the club our debts were disastrous. The council were not going to bail us out or help were they but they did for there little puppy ACL.

ajsccfc

It's really not about emotion, revenge or anything like that. Absolutely everyone involved has one single motivation, money. Anything else is circumstantial.

Ashdown1

I fully support sisu wanting to leave the ricoh arena its shit. People need to remember we were going bust until they took us over pumping 50 million in to the club our debts were disastrous. The council were not going to bail us out or help were they but they did for there little puppy ACL.

Troll !! You are not Cov !

coundonskyblue

You think a relegation, and becoming homeless is a good return on that investment?

SkyblueBazza

Yes, I will, no problem.

But SiSU have shafted us, and their most recent actions just confirm their contempt for the fans and the club, surely you can see that??!

What I remember is that SISU in actual fact WERE indeed our saviours. Nobody else came up trumps to take the job on. Without them we certainly would not be in this mess...we would simply have not existed. Whilst we may not be much further forward...or even further back (depending on how you look at it - we were losing money hand over fist at the time though remember, with ever increasing costs) - they have at the very least given us a stay of execution...& might yet prove to be our makers. Nobody knows really do they?

warwickcccfc

What I remember is that SISU in actual fact WERE indeed our saviours. Nobody else came up trumps to take the job on. Without them we certainly would not be in this mess...we would simply have not existed. Whilst we may not be much further forward...or even further back (depending on how you look at it - we were losing money hand over fist at the time though remember, with ever increasing costs) - they have at the very least given us a stay of execution...& might yet prove to be our makers. Nobody knows really do they?

Fair comment, but has the stay of execution been beneficial?

coundonskyblue

First of all, no one knows what would have happened if Sisu hadn't took over.

The club is losing as much money as it ever was.

We're not much further back? Well when they took over we were in the top half of the Championship and at least had somewhere in Coventry to play our games.

warwickcccfc

Yes it is so what, i would rather support them in the lowest league you can think of but owning our own ground which can be built on in the future with the support of fans.

Where is this 'ground' going to come from/be built?

Big sentiments are great and sound good, but this is real life and some realism is needed.

elephanttears

That ground will never be built in Coventry.

Also CCFC doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Why wont it be built in Coventry, because your prick mates at the council have said that?

They wouldnt let it be built out of spite? there would be a government esquire for that my friend.

You dont want ccfc to own there own ground you want the council to always have half you little jobsworth.

Colonel Mustard

First of all, no one knows what would have happened if Sisu hadn't took over.

We know that the club would have lost 10 points for going into admin, meaning ...

We're not much further back? Well when they took over we were in the top half of the Championship and at least had somewhere in Coventry to play our games.

... we would have been bottom of the table, facing very likely relegation after the release/sale of all high wage players. We didn't own the stadium then and we don't own it now.

So even in that hypothetical situation we wouldn't have been too much worse off.

SkyblueBazza

Fair comment, but has the stay of execution been beneficial?

Well maybe it will prove to be worth it - maybe it won't? We all would just be better off sitting tight & waiting to see what happens rather than this pointless slanging match despite all wanting the same thing ultimately.

SkyblueBazza

We know that the club would have lost 10 points for going into admin, meaning ...

... we would have been bottom of the table, facing very likely relegation after the release/sale of all high wage players. We didn't own the stadium then and we don't own it now.

So even in that hypothetical situation we wouldn't have been too much worse off.

Exactly...& in real terms we are not losing as much money either.

coundonskyblue

Why wont it be built in Coventry, because your prick mates at the council have said that?

They wouldnt let it be built out of spite? there would be a government esquire for that my friend.

You dont want ccfc to own there own ground you want the council to always have half you little jobsworth.

I think you would find any planning investigation would rule that a city such as Coventry has more pressing needs. Coventry & Warwickshire has a housing shortage, most of the spare land in the city will have houses on it in the next few years.

Whats with the chavy name calling as well? If your looking for a childish argument like that then I suggest you go over to the Vauxhall Nova STi forum.

torchomatic

Look above your post for vitriol, mate.

Why should I hold my head in disgrace? I support CCFC, always have, always will. And I will always support them before any owner, before ACL and before the Council. Always.

Their vitriol at those who dared criticise SISU was a disgrace....and now they hide behind a keyboard.

They should hold their heads in disgrace

elephanttears

I think you would find any planning investigation would rule that a city such as Coventry has more pressing needs. Coventry & Warwickshire has a housing shortage, most of the spare land in the city will have houses on it in the next few years.

Whats with the chavy name calling as well? If your looking for a childish argument like that then I suggest you go over to the Vauxhall Nova STi forum.

Whats the point in building more houses no c**t can afford or get a mortgage for the ones we have!

You called me a prick before so how are you any better than me.

Do you have any family of friends or connections with Coventry City Council, a straight yes or no will suffice?

coundonskyblue

So you think playing games in Walsall is better for the club?

torchomatic

coundonskyblue

Whats the point in building more houses no c**t can afford or get a mortgage for the ones we have!

You called me a prick before so how are you any better than me.

Do you have any family of friends or connections with Coventry City Council, a straight yes or no will suffice?

Well I'm not getting into a debate about the Governments policy of housing with you.

I actually called you a twat before, not a prick. I apologised as well so man up about it.

My auntie used to do a bit of cleaning in the social services building on Little Park St if that counts?

Users who are viewing this thread