SISU apologists seem to be looking uncomfortable ! (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

On here now and that's bad news for all of us who saw all this coming with an unscrupulous bunch of out of town hedge fund bastards !!
RIP Coventry City Football Club !!:blue:

WillieStanley

Actually, I'm angry at both. Both have created this situation. Neither worse than eachother. Where people get confused is that there is an element of the support who would have rather seen this this situation to get SISU out and another who would rather fight against ACL than have our club destroyed.

coundonskyblue

Actually, I'm angry at both. Both have created this situation. Neither worse than eachother. Where people get confused is that there is an element of the support who would have rather seen this this situation to get SISU out and another who would rather fight against ACL than have our club destroyed.

There is the third party in this argument that gets overlooked in this whole mess, that is CCFC.

CCFC as a business are entirely to blame for this situation that has developed over many years. Some of the appauling decisions made by the club have resulted in us having heartless clowns as owners and a high rent bill for a ground we dont own.

CCFC the company has brought all this on itself.

warwickcccfc

There is the third party in this argument that gets overlooked in this whole mess, that is CCFC.

CCFC as a business are entirely to blame for this situation that has developed over many years. Some of the appauling decisions made by the club have resulted in us having heartless clowns as owners and a high rent bill for a ground we dont own.

CCFC the company has brought all this on itself.

Hence why he likes of Joe Elliott have something to answer for.

Ashdown1

I've not met anyone of sound mind or sensible judgement that cannot see that even if almost all sticking points were conceded to SISU that they wouldn't just turn around and cut their SUPPOSED losses at the earliest opportunity leaving the club up shit street and fucking off back to Mayfair to look for another sick business to meddle in. ACL have been ready to concede ground and revenue, amortize debts over a decade and offer F & B profits but SISU want it all and not for the benefit of CCFC, they want to appease a bunch of foreign investors with a bundle of cash and are prepared to destroy a 130 year old historical institution followed by generations of Coventrians at a whim, inspired by revenge mainly because they've been denied a significant slice of CV6 !
Well Fuck 'em !!

coundonskyblue

Hence why he likes of Joe Elliott have something to answer for.

Don't deny that. The only reason I've defended him was on a personal level. I imagine the mistakes he has made for CCFC still haunt him. As opposed to Fisher, Ranson, the Orange and the other one who's name I can't remember (the chairman inbetween Ranson and the Orange), they will only regret the financial mistakes they've made.

Edit: The one I couldn't remember was Paul Clouting. Did we ever get a reason as to why he resigned?

Last edited:

6 Generations

Most fans are angry at both parties, but strong rumour has it that one party in particular has put CCFC LTD into administration!! The same CCFC LTD who own or owned the League share. ACL are no saints, but at no stage have their actions jeopardised our very league status.

Any person who justifies support of SISU in this this respect is a an utter c**t!!

warwickcccfc

Most fans are angry at both parties, but strong rumour has it that one party in particular has put CCFC LTD into administration!! The same CCFC LTD who own or owned the League share. ACL are no saints, but at no stage have their actions jeopardised our very league status.

Any person who justifies support of SISU in this this respect is a an utter c-unit!!

Agreed. Step forward.....

Paxman II

I've not met anyone of sound mind or sensible judgement that cannot see that even if almost all sticking points were conceded to SISU that they wouldn't just turn around and cut their SUPPOSED losses at the earliest opportunity leaving the club up shit street and fucking off back to Mayfair to look for another sick business to meddle in. ACL have been ready to concede ground and revenue, amortize debts over a decade and offer F & B profits but SISU want it all and not for the benefit of CCFC, they want to appease a bunch of foreign investors with a bundle of cash and are prepared to destroy a 130 year old historical institution followed by generations of Coventrians at a whim, inspired by revenge mainly because they've been denied a significant slice of CV6 !
Well Fuck 'em !!

I understand your frustration but this is not about sentiment. Ive made plenty of comment on here that is about facts not sentiment. I dislike sisu being in control of ourfootball club but they have improved a lot since the introduction of fishers team.

They arecdoing what is good for themand the football club. Thier actions thursday in court ensured we did not end up in admin thanks to acl with a route dangerously close to liquidation. Now sisu get to continue and if there are any investors out there they have stated many times they would welcome them and would leave coventry.

I just think acl have been naive at best and while i dislike what sisu have been doing for the most part i dont blame them for thier stance.we are stnill solvent and trading with playoff hopes. Was there anything better on offer?

coundonskyblue

I understand your frustration but this is not about sentiment. Ive made plenty of comment on here that is about facts not sentiment. I dislike sisu being in control of ourfootball club but they have improved a lot since the introduction of fishers team.

They arecdoing what is good for themand the football club. Thier actions thursday in court ensured we did not end up in admin thanks to acl with a route dangerously close to liquidation. Now sisu get to continue and if there are any investors out there they have stated many times they would welcome them and would leave coventry.

I just think acl have been naive at best and while i dislike what sisu have been doing for the most part i dont blame them for thier stance.we are stnill solvent and trading with playoff hopes. Was there anything better on offer?

That is questionable. Clearly the group of companys isn't solvent as one of them is in admin.

motherfunky

Agreed Paxman, what the hell have the council and Alan Higgs trust done to help or offer Sisu any help. They just want the money and not interested in our club. Sisu have funded us and they don't get anything in return, all they want is a share in the income from matchdays.

Sisu get all the stick, but it's the council / alan higgs trust who are trying to rip us apart.

warwickcccfc

Agreed Paxman, what the hell have the council and Alan Higgs trust done to help or offer Sisu any help. They just want the money and not interested in our club. Sisu have funded us and they don't get anything in return, all they want is a share in the income from matchdays.

Sisu get all the stick, but it's the council / alan higgs trust who are trying to rip us apart.

The council cannot fund SISU as any money given, which is taxpayers money, will be given over to a Hedge Fund.....it will not be going into CCFC to fund any player purchases etc.

coundonskyblue

Why should Sisu take fans shares for free, then get a stadium for free, then get income rights for free?

Higgs trust and Compass paid CCFC for those income streams, why should Sisu then get them for free?

Paxman II

That is questionable. Clearly the group of companys isn't solvent as one of them is in admin.

Why is it so difficult to understand? CCFC LTD were effectively placed in admin by SISU. That company owed the rent money to ACL. The CCFC Holdings are a seperate company that are solvent, hold the golden share and will continue trading.

Grendel

Running us into the ground more like.

Do you think spending £50m to get the club relegated was a good move?

This whole thread should be subtitled "melodramatic tosh"

I'm sitting very comfortably as I assume I am an apologist according to the OP's diatribe.

Ashdown1

I'm sitting very comfortably as I assume I am an apologist according to the OP's diatribe.

You are just a misguided fucking idiot to be long forgotten when your single minded hedge fund trashes CCFC because they can't get their hands on the real loot. I hope you'll feel really shit about yourself, beacause you should !

coundonskyblue

Why is it so difficult to understand? CCFC LTD were effectively placed in admin by SISU. That company owed the rent money to ACL. The CCFC Holdings are a seperate company that are solvent, hold the golden share and will continue trading.

Tell that to the FL when the points deduction comes out.

6 Generations

Most, i'm sure consider you more than an apologist.

Many will even favour and support your views on much Sky Blue.

What ( politics apart) do you think is a realistic and amiable solution?

warwickcccfc

Erm, exactly what actions have they taken that are different to what you or any other CCFC fan has?

Defending the scandalous lies of Fisher, SISU et al, whilst shouting down any fan who dares criticise SISU. I hope they keep a low profile when this all comes out in the wash...on Tuesday.

rob9872

Ashdown you're going a bit ott tonight. Have a drink and leave your screen, it will change nothing and your not doing yourself any favours.

ajsccfc

I think it's important that the priority be one-upmanship and illogical shit arguments. You steamed in yesterday shouting at nobody in particular about how much they'll love it at Walsall, and now this. It doesn't make you look particularly good.

rob9872

All opinions are equal warwick so that's for you too, no need for the agression its unwarranted and futile on a keyboard.

warwickcccfc

No, those who spouted SISU are our saviours and similar crap should be highlighted. You can't make such statements and then hide behind some bullshit excuses

Users who are viewing this thread