Signing - Jordan Maguire-Drew (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I was impressed by him, he whipped crosses in on both feet and left their full back standing a few times.

Gave the ball away a couple of times but more than made up for it. He didn't seem to want to get the ball and run like Jones, he would get the ball and make space then put the ball in the box.

Made a couple of interceptions too, weren't strong tackles but just took the ball off them and went forward.

steve82

I was impressed by him, he whipped crosses in on both feet and left their full back standing a few times.

Gave the ball away a couple of times but more than made up for it. He didn't seem to want to get the ball and run like Jones, he would get the ball and make space then put the ball in the box.

Made a couple of interceptions too, weren't strong tackles but just took the ball off them and went forward.

I'm looking forwards to the second half of the season with him in the side. Just what we've needed in the side.

bawtryneal

Thought he made an encouraging start but fear he is to lightweight for League 2. Was knocked of the ball very easily yesterday but did put in a couple of good crosses but also couple of wild ones
Fingers crossed he does the job
Baylis was the man again yesterday. Another solid professional game.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Nice touches, lovely crosses and good trickery, will be a positive for the run in and if we are going to make automatic or play offs.

fernandopartridge

Thought he made an encouraging start but fear he is to lightweight for League 2. Was knocked of the ball very easily yesterday but did put in a couple of good crosses but also couple of wild ones
Fingers crossed he does the job
Baylis was the man again yesterday. Another solid professional game.
Why would he be too lightweight for League 1? The PL teams are all big strong, quick and athletic Stoke a good example.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I thought he started a bit nervously but when he settled he started taking the piss 1st corner was shocking but after that looked a threat hopefully the cloggers won't cripple him .. Bayliss was fantastic again

better days

The National League is much more physical than L2 or L1
JMD did very well in that League last year for Dagenham & Redbridge
Their fans look back fondly on his time with them
Ironically he followed JJ there after he joined us now he's following him again after Jones ACL injury

RoboCCFC90

Fantastic debut from Maguire-Drew, looked a handful every time he got on the ball.

As his match fitness grows I hope he will get better and better!

Users who are viewing this thread