Signing - Jordan Maguire-Drew (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He’s at loan to Lincoln for the season

gspotgaz

Decent Addition.

What exactly is the story with his loan at Lincoln being cut short? Injury or form?

Harry_Walker

Scored 15 in the vanarama national last season so he’s obviously got something about him, also scored 2 this year so got potential for this division

Hobo

I think Lincoln have done well picking up winger Danny Rowe until end of season.

SlowerThanPlatt

Has he played in the FA Cup for Lincoln this season? Just thinking with Barrett not in consideration yet and DeKE maybe not suited to playing wide.

Londonccfcfan

He’s good enough, just needs a team that plays in wide areas and doesn’t boot it up to a lump of a centre forward.

I’d reserve judgement till I see him. But if he’s a left sided winger? Question is he better than Shipley?

Shipley has been playing well for me. Maybe he will be competing with him and no doubt it will be good competition and back up on the left.

Otis

I’d reserve judgement till I see him. But if he’s a left sided winger? Question is he better than Shipley?

Shipley has been playing well for me. Maybe he will be competing with him and no doubt it will be good competition and back up on the left.
Yeah, maybe, but I would think either of them could play on the opposite flank (have played left footed players on the right wing before to allow them to come inside onto their favourite foot) and I dare say Shipley could play a more central role.

Cavan O'Doherty

Shipley has came abit unstuck over the last few games. Might be better to have someone with some pace like Maguire Drew. Looks like he can deliver a good set piece as well.

better days

JMD came into Dagenham and Redbridge after JJ joined us on loan
The Daggers fans took to him right away
A speedy left footed wide man who likes having a shot
As with most very young forward players defence isn't his strongest point so he suited the Daggers set up but maybe not so much that at Lincoln where it's more about lumping it into the mixer for Rheed and co to scrap over
I suspect he will suit our present team and offer the biggest thing we are missing at present - pace

Otis

JMD came into Dagenham and Redbridge after JJ joined us on loan
The Daggers fans took to him right away
A speedy left footed wide man who likes having a shot
As with most very young forward players defence isn't his strongest point so
He suited the Daggers set up but maybe not so much that at Lincoln where it's more about lumping it into the mixer fir Rheed and co to scrap over
I suspect he will suit our present team and offer the biggest thing we are missing at present - pace
Sounds the ideal replacement for Jones.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if he would be the perfect player for Biamou, maybe he can bring him his first goal?

the rumpo kid

Looks like a good player to me. And does things Jones couldn't. I.e. shoot and cross with his right foot as well as his left. Hope we can sign him.

Users who are viewing this thread