Signing - Jordan Maguire-Drew (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Off abroad (can't say where) at some point in the future - but I may be able to smuggle Messi, Suarez and Iniesta into my hand luggage if it will help us out. Checked their measurements and surprisingly they'll all fit within the Ryanair hand luggage limits!

Otis

Off abroad (can't say where) at some point in the future - but I may be able to smuggle Messi, Suarez and Iniesta into my hand luggage if it will help us out. Checked their measurements and surprisingly they'll all fit within the Ryanair hand luggage limits!
Can't say where? Do you work for MI6?

Nick

Administrator
Will be looking forward to seeing him play, I can see him taking DKE's place before Shipley's though and cutting in.

He hasn't played for a while though so not sure he could slot straight in for Stoke?

Otis

Will be looking forward to seeing him play, I can see him taking DKE's place before Shipley's though and cutting in.

He hasn't played for a while though so not sure he could slot straight in for Stoke?
Yeah, you would have to say right midfield is the most problematic and DKE most at risk at the moment.

Otis

I thought Harry H stood for Harry Houdini and if so he probably easily got in using other means.

Hobo

I've already seen comments suggesting he's a poor signing as if he was any good Lincoln would have kept him. Seriously, can't we just give players a chance?! So infuriating that some people (I'm referring to FB comments here rather than anything I've seen on here) are desperate for us to do something that gives them a chance to slag the owners off.

The fans don't always give players a fair chance here. But often when we sign a player they are brilliant then fail to live up to the fans 'expectation'.

So perhaps if they think he is a dud before he kicks a ball they will be happier when they actually see him play.

Any of the players coming in might take 5 or 6 games to get going. The main thing is it hopefully brings in competition for places and options.

Esoterica

If he is in the Jones mould and has questions marks over his defensive abilities/work ethic then maybe it suggests we will be returning to 2 DMs when Kelly is fit. Although I'd much prefer Kelly/Bayliss as a midfield pair than Doyle/Bayliss if we stay with only one DM. But only after Doyle has played 75% of this seasons league games of course.

mark_ccfc

“The lad we signed from Reading, Josh Barrett, has had a virus and then ended up in hospital having a small procedure done so we have to wait for him to heal, so it’s tough," revealed Robins, who has mounting injury problems.

New Coventry City loan signing's debut doubt

Hmmm.....

Lets hope for a quick recovery. I came out of the Christmas period feeling a little worse for wear, but it wasn't anything to do with a virus!

Captain Dart

What on earth is a "small procedure"?

singers_pore

The flip side is that we've signed many players who were successful at other clubs, been dross for us, then done well elsewhere. Someone like Cody McDonald comes to mind - playing a level above us now.

Well we have dropped two divisions since Cody joined us.

Adge

Yes, a good debut. Surprised he went off but I guess that was lack of game time recently.

Nathccfc

Is he left footed aswell as shipley? Just thinking of set pieces.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ricketts

I thought he did very well for a debut, with players he isnt that familiar with, against a PL team.

Have high hopes.

Tried to skin one to many and left us open, for which he apologised.

Users who are viewing this thread