Shipley (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

Don't think I've ever made a new thread calling an individual player out but when are we going to address this. Absolutely shocking

Last edited:

Greggs

You've got a nerve! Fucking fans getting on players backs, they are trying their best. OMG some people! Give your head a wobble. Unreal.

SBAndy

Nowt against the guy and to be fair I didn’t think he was too bad in the first half. Shame he was subbed at half time...

PVA

It's not that he's not good, it's just that he's totally anonymous. Doesn't do a great deal wrong when on the ball, just goes missing for 85 mins of the 90!

fernandopartridge

If his name was Bakayoko people would be going mental about it.

Waste of space tonight and the last game, completely scared and anonymous.
Have a day off, everybody is going on about him. He's not immune from criticism, I think cos he hides so much he almost gets forgotten

fernandopartridge

Absolutely useless. It's the seeming lack of effort that infuriates me
I think he's just not fit enough. I think he might naturally struggle to get to the level he needs to be at, which, given the running involved in the role he plays makes it hard to see where he can go from here.

Il Pirata

Is this a new development? He's not a Championship player.

Runs around and has a pretty decent shot.

shmmeee

If Shipley and Hyam were Championship quality, we wouldn’t have kept them the last three years.

As with Max, time to move on, so long and thanks for all the fish. The fact O’Hare, a man with less product than a bald man’s medicine cabinet, is by far our most effective AM is criminal.

larry_david

Hyams had a bad month. Before that he was fine. He needs a rest. Shipley has had a rest and looks like he is doing us a favour by being out there

Blind-Faith

He’s been fucking wank all season, I honestly don’t know how robins keeps picking him?

I would rather give bapaga, kasta or even Allen a run out , or a kid from the youth team a go than have to watch him every week. Just not good enough

cc84cov

He’s been fucking wank all season, I honestly don’t know how robins keeps picking him?

I would rather give bapaga, kasta or even Allen a run out , or a kid from the youth team a go than have to watch him every week. Just not good enough
Robins is defo blasting his mum

JulianDarbyFTW

Something clearly isn't right with him this season. I've defended him in the past, but his performances are going backward. As others have said, he's hiding - this time last season he wanted the ball, and now he's frightened of it. Almost like he doesn't think he's good enough, which then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Brighton Sky Blue

There is no use playing the box if Shipley is nowhere near up to the task. Sod it and go more direct

Brighton Sky Blue

Just 2 up front just play 2 fucking strikers

We beat these playing with a flat 3 in central midfield and 2 up, given that we don't really have anyone suited to AM except for O'Hare we should play to the few strengths we have and stack the centre

Users who are viewing this thread