Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

We deserved that for the cheating and dirty antics of Wednesday. I hope they go down now and reading some of the posts on their forum about us and how poor they must be to lose to us is great

mr_monkey

Mate I’m not even on the wind up here lol

The last goal - the winning goal - the winner 🤣

When you are doing English in school this week ask your teacher for they definition of winning is in this scenario and I think you'll be surprised

Evo1883

What's everyone's favourite ever winning goal for City? Mine is probably McNulty's hat-trick goal vs Cheltenham in the League Two season.
Bayliss winning goal v Notts County in the playoffs
giphy.gif

no_loyalty

Blues are there for the taking on Saturday their home form is piss poor, I dread to think what state the pitch will be in mind.

shmmeee

Has he swung your opinion on his signing Shmmeee?

It still doesn’t sit right with me to replace a 22 yo with potential with a potentially injury prone 29 yo who hasn’t finished 90 mins well season. Just in terms of long term squad building. I don’t expect Sheaf to stick around if we can’t offer him a route to first team football and him and James are too similar to play together I think.

But as an immediate signing? And if the attacking midfield can step it up? Yeah he’s clearly a better version of Kelly.

Evo1883

Bannon is a good player for them.. I'd imagine if they were to be relegated alot of teams would come in for him

fernandopartridge

As much as I like McFadz we were a bit less deep tonight which got our midfielders on the ball in their half or least the centre circle. It'll be interesting to see if he comes in Saturday or not.

Evo1883

As much as I like McFadz we were a bit less deep tonight which got our midfielders on the ball in their half or least the centre circle. It'll be interesting to see if he comes in Saturday or not.

Think he naturally drops into a sort of sweeper role in a 3 back system...

He was solid when we played a back 4 before

D

Deleted member 2477

One of the best games of football I have seen pure entertainment and when Regis got the winner in the final few minutes Im sure Highfield Rd lifted a few feet in the air.
fantastic day and a season

Users who are viewing this thread