Match Thread Sheffield Utd (a) - 12:30 - Sat 20th (4 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

A real delema for Mark Robins, Todd Kane is a bloody good right fullback, defending, over lapping and quality crosses but then we have Dabo who I thought had a good game today but for that final pass or centre so frustrating, for me v Birmingham same defence definitely

Agreed, Dabo had an excellent game back to his best.

Other thing i noted , not sure if anyone else did or has mentioned it. HE looks alot more likely to score cutting in from the left to enable shooting with his right. he had a few opportunities yesterday to get a shot off. seems like a lot more more space for him.

Im gonna put cheeky bets on him to break his duck whilst hes playing at LWB.

ceetee

Other thing i noted , not sure if anyone else did or has mentioned it. HE looks alot more likely to score cutting in from the left to enable shooting with his right. he had a few opportunities yesterday to get a shot off. seems like a lot more more space for him.

I agree with your observation. I also noticed he put in a couple of crosses with his left foot

JAM See

He won't be playing at LWB while Maatsen is available.

I've no idea whether he'll play at RWB whilst Kane is fit.

It's a lovely problem for MR to have.

Londonccfcfan

and a point closer to third than we were before the game

A point closer to 2nd place too.

Bournmouth fans on their forum are thinking their recent poor performances last couple of months (barring Swansea game) are catching up with them. Some think they gonna do a Reading of last season.

Users who are viewing this thread