Match Thread Sheffield Utd (a) - 12:30 - Sat 20th (3 Viewers)

robbiethemole

They're not the powerhouse side the bookies thought they would be are they? struggling lwr to mid table and with lots of players getting on and on big money, the fans are slating them again after losing to Blackbum yesterday.
2-1 City GOD and COH

shmmeee

I'm glad we've got a rest now. I know momentum is huge but that was a energetic performance against 10 men and a break is much needed I reckon.

We looked really leggy first half, though weirdly full of energy second half. There’s a few that need a rest I think.

Biggest chunk of games without a break coming up if I’m not mistaken as well.

rexo87

We looked really leggy first half, though weirdly full of energy second half. There’s a few that need a rest I think.

Biggest chunk of games without a break coming up if I’m not mistaken as well.

Yep no break from the league until FA Cup weekend of the 8th Jan when we will probably rest a couple. However there is only one midweek game before Xmas so there’s 5 weeks of just one game per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

These guys are strange one their XG is top 6.

They really battered Blackpool at home...in every way but score line. They did a bit of a smash n grab on them.

It will click for them...hopefully not next game.

Sky Blue Harry H

From Sheffield Utd's forum - v Blackburn ratings.

Tits on a snake comment made me laugh

Olsen 3/10: Getting worse and worse by each game. He is basically Steve Simonsen with blonde hair. No, hold that. He's Lee Baxter. There. I said it.
Bogle 3/10: Some fleeting interactions but has declined in confidence and ability since the Fulham away injury
Egan 3.5/10: Another former legend now who is simply not delivering
Basham 6.5/10: Good on and off the ball and key interceptor in moments of crisis. But was to blame for Cameron Diaz's goal
Stevens 1/10: Not even at the game today. I am deeply saddened by this bloke's collapse in credibility. He was such a good player for us at one time
Norwood 3.5/10: He's still woefully exposed and overborne by any opposition. One or two long punts today but generally his performance can be summed up as horseshit with hay in it
Fleck 1/10: Fucking dreadful
MGW 5.5/10: He grafts but it seems like he is on another FIFA level to everyone else, so it looks like he is on 'Semi-Pro' whilst the team is on 'Arse'
Osborn 3.5/10: The usual. Runs about, achieves nothing.
Brewster 3/10: Two full marks for his finish and goal
Sharp 5/10; The only player who is still committed to United, it seems. Worked hard for the goal

Mousset 1/10: About as useful as tits on a snake
Ndaiye 2/10: No effect
Baldock 3/10: No effect

Philosorapter

Attachments

• SUFC.PNG
    SUFC.PNG
    119.8 KB · Views: 20
  • CCFC18.PNG
    CCFC18.PNG
    120.1 KB · Views: 20
  • SUFCvCov.PNG
    SUFCvCov.PNG
    131.3 KB · Views: 20

blunted

We are away from home. Need to start getting more points away from the CBSA. We owe them one after some games where they robbed us up there. Semi final and the non goal for us that was well over the line. Lets hope our ex-players dont turn up.

fernandopartridge

Be tempted to go 5 in midfield against them. I think they've started to use Fleck like we used to as a holding player which doesn't really get the best out of him

Brighton Sky Blue

From Sheffield Utd's forum - v Blackburn ratings.

Tits on a snake comment made me laugh

Olsen 3/10: Getting worse and worse by each game. He is basically Steve Simonsen with blonde hair. No, hold that. He's Lee Baxter. There. I said it.
Bogle 3/10: Some fleeting interactions but has declined in confidence and ability since the Fulham away injury
Egan 3.5/10: Another former legend now who is simply not delivering
Basham 6.5/10: Good on and off the ball and key interceptor in moments of crisis. But was to blame for Cameron Diaz's goal
Stevens 1/10: Not even at the game today. I am deeply saddened by this bloke's collapse in credibility. He was such a good player for us at one time
Norwood 3.5/10: He's still woefully exposed and overborne by any opposition. One or two long punts today but generally his performance can be summed up as horseshit with hay in it
Fleck 1/10: Fucking dreadful
MGW 5.5/10: He grafts but it seems like he is on another FIFA level to everyone else, so it looks like he is on 'Semi-Pro' whilst the team is on 'Arse'
Osborn 3.5/10: The usual. Runs about, achieves nothing.
Brewster 3/10: Two full marks for his finish and goal
Sharp 5/10; The only player who is still committed to United, it seems. Worked hard for the goal

Mousset 1/10: About as useful as tits on a snake
Ndaiye 2/10: No effect
Baldock 3/10: No effect

How much did Liverpool bring in for Brewster and Solanke again?

pusbccfc

They've done us over dirty a few times ain't they?

They also hate us.

Remember how they were tweeting Cov when we were in League 2 and they were getting promoted to the Prem saying we'll never play them again.

Sky_Blue_Daz

remember when they started supporting sisu in the bad old days

Users who are viewing this thread