Match Thread Sheffield Utd (a) - 12:30 - Sat 20th (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

If Hamer is going off I'd be tempted to bring Godden on instead of a like for like.

Just feel like they are there for the taking.
Not for me mate that energy in midfield is causing them problems...I think he may go for it late on with 2 up front if it stays like this,we are in control without doing too much.

Solid first half👏🏻

Bugsy

Definitely need to go more attacking 2nd half we got this.... PUSB

Marty

Hamer could walk today, would be tempted to go for 2 up front and get Godden, we're the much better side.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Comfortable half but not looking particularly dangerous. At what point do we bring Godden on and properly go for the win?

Ian1779

Allen and Sheaf have been good today, and although he’s not had much to work on Gyokeres looks like the break has refreshed him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Keep it as it is second half, but need some more care in the final third and the chances will come. Not really been troubled at the back because the midfield has things under control.

Esoterica

Absolutely typical first half under Robins. Kept it tight, worked our nuts off, gave them nothing easy, looked dangerous on the break. Will bring a 2nd striker on as the game opens up to stop them pushing too many bodies forward and will hopefully nick the win.

SkyblueTexan

Allen and Sheaf have been good today, and although he’s not had much to work on Gyokeres looks like the break has refreshed him.
Impressed by Sheaf today and I'm usually tough on him.

Happy_Martian

Cov have control of the game but you can see Shutd have a goal in them. But we are the one half wonders and we also play through stoppage time. Personally, I just don't think we have the same thrust with one up front. Vik and A.N.Other can spread the defense so midfielders can run into gaps. Vik is being shut down too quickly and COH and Allen have nowhere to run to so they're turning the ball sideways or back.

Taking Hamer off at halftime for another striker would be far more fruitful than risking Gus being sent off and not having the option of bringing on another striker.

BornSlippySkyBlue

We’ve got to be pleased that in our second season at this level we are going to teams who were in the prem recently and playing with no fear. We’re a decent final ball away from being comfortable here. Great to see, whatever happens from here.

Hamer a worry though, taking him off loses his presence in the midfield. So frustrating for Robins if he has to take him off to stop a sending off.

Users who are viewing this thread