Shamima Begum Not Allowed Back. (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Seems to be a media campaign to support notion of bringing her back. BBC featured tweet about it by Diane Abbott but if you look at the replies they mostly say keep her out or what about M/C arena victims or tragedy could have been avoided if Begum had stayrd home etc.
Course empathy is a grown up character trait that needs some grace and growth that many haven’t learnt

dancers lance

Course empathy is a grown up character trait that needs some grace and growth that many haven’t learnt
Isn't empathy the ability to understand another persons feelings? Call me childish but I would find it hard to empathise with her expressed feelings regarding the children murdered in Manchester, perhaps I'll learn to some day.

Sky Blue Pete

Isn't empathy the ability to understand another persons feelings? Call me childish but I would find it hard to empathise with her expressed feelings regarding the children murdered in Manchester, perhaps I'll learn to some day.
Why would you want to empathise with her inhuman words about bombs killing innocent men women and children and a man blowing himself up around people leaving a music concert? I think you deliberately missed the point so well done

And empathy is about more than understanding someone’s feelings it is understanding a whole situation

dancers lance

Why would you want to empathise with her inhuman words about bombs killing innocent men women and children and a man blowing himself up around people leaving a music concert? I think you deliberately missed the point so well done

And empathy is about more than understanding someone’s feelings it is understanding a whole situation
Tell me what point I deliberately missed and I will be more than happy to address it, where you not implying she deserved empathy?

Sky Blue Pete

Tell me what point I deliberately missed and I will be more than happy to address it, where you not implying she deserved empathy?
Her dad was saying sorry to our country for making a mistake and asking for the country to forgive her and let her home and punish her if she made a mistake. You think at 15 she made decisions that she deserves to have suffered what she has suffered because she linked the deaths of innocent Syrian children to bombing to innocent British children in Manchester. I think she was wrong in her comparison but am suggesting those people who are happy for her to lose 3 children as a punishment for leaving the country at 15 and supporting IS aren’t showing empathy for her situation. Have you no empathy for her situation? See things from her perspective. Like I say you don’t have to and many people aren’t willing to cause they feel it condones what she’s done when it doesn’t it just shows more about them than her

dancers lance

Her dad was saying sorry to our country for making a mistake and asking for the country to forgive her and let her home and punish her if she made a mistake. You think at 15 she made decisions that she deserves to have suffered what she has suffered because she linked the deaths of innocent Syrian children to bombing to innocent British children in Manchester. I think she was wrong in her comparison but am suggesting those people who are happy for her to lose 3 children as a punishment for leaving the country at 15 and supporting IS aren’t showing empathy for her situation. Have you no empathy for her situation?
Not a jot, the Lord works in mysterious ways, you should know that Pete

dancers lance

Course a myth is a story with a deep eternal truth. Lots of the bible and other holy books contain writing in the style of myth. Why would god wipe out human kind
They contain writing in the style of bullshit artists, I don't believe in god for the same reasons you no longer believe in Father Christmas.

Sky Blue Pete

They contain writing in the style of bullshit artists, I don't believe in god for the same reasons you no longer believe in Father Christmas.
That’s great but this discussion is about whether you can see life through another’s eyes and you aren’t willing to because ...... well I dunno

The Lurker

Sky blue Pete and grappa showing there true colours here. no wonder the country is fucked with cunts like these about. go and support shite like this. Pathetic

The Lurker

Her dad was saying sorry to our country for making a mistake and asking for the country to forgive her and let her home and punish her if she made a mistake. You think at 15 she made decisions that she deserves to have suffered what she has suffered because she linked the deaths of innocent Syrian children to bombing to innocent British children in Manchester. I think she was wrong in her comparison but am suggesting those people who are happy for her to lose 3 children as a punishment for leaving the country at 15 and supporting IS aren’t showing empathy for her situation. Have you no empathy for her situation? See things from her perspective. Like I say you don’t have to and many people aren’t willing to cause they feel it condones what she’s done when it doesn’t it just shows more about them than her

her dad is a isis sympathiser you twat! you really are a strange bloke. taking a side of a isis slag over your own country. it’s embarssing.

Sky Blue Pete

her dad is a isis sympathiser you twat! you really are a strange bloke. taking a side of a isis slag over your own country. it’s embarssing.
He’s not that’s a different person and no I’m not you are using this black and white right and wrong nonsense that doesn’t work with nuance and complex cause it’s too hard and you fear where it will lead. That’s ok we’re all scared of things but be honest about it. She was 15 and groomed by a manipulative group to take an action that was madness. That you can only see an enemy is the tragedy here

Cov City Daytrader 87

Pete you may want to go on Qmap.pub and type 2887 in the search term. What the Lurker and other concerned is this lady and the other I mentioned will most likely come back to this country and carry out attacks. Therefore we shouldn't be taken any chances.

Captain Dart

Her father lives in Bangladesh for most of the year. She can go live with him, and no don't expect any forgiveness from me I think tit for tat works better.
By BBC News reporter Ethirajan Anbarasan - who interviewed Ahmed Ali

Mr Ali was looking frail, anxious and worried. He was surprised to hear that we had come all the way from London to talk to him.

He preferred to speak in his native Bengali language than English and he sounded very worried about his daughter's future. He couldn't explain how she got radicalised. But at the same time he also questioned how British immigration allowed her to travel on someone else's passport.

Living far away from the media gaze, Mr Ali seems to be living a quiet life with his second wife in Dawrai, a picturesque village in the district of Sunamganj.

His house was surrounded by coconut and mango trees and lush green paddy fields. A single track road, most of it potholed dirt track, leads to the village. Chickens and other birds were chirping all the time.

Grendel

He isn’t. The removal of citizenship is a very very dangerous road to take and is the stuff of Orwellian nightmares.

I don’t want to go there. I agree there should be no assistance iffered to this individual in a dangerous war zone but not removal of liberty

Sky Blue Pete

He isn’t. The removal of citizenship is a very very dangerous road to take and is the stuff of Orwellian nightmares.

I don’t want to go there. I agree there should be no assistance iffered to this individual in a dangerous war zone but not removal of liberty
Yep I agree

Sky Blue Pete

Pete you may want to go on Qmap.pub and type 2887 in the search term. What the Lurker and other concerned is this lady and the other I mentioned will most likely come back to this country and carry out attacks. Therefore we shouldn't be taken any chances.
We don’t avoid it by forgetting our principles I don’t think

ajsccfc

YxfP5IQ.png

Woah, the modding on here is extreme

Users who are viewing this thread