Self gender identifying (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I wish I hadnt stumbled on to this half of the forum, normally on Coventry City chat, or whatever its called.

I was only looking to see if anyone had mentioned the Coventry flag.

It's like discovering the dark web!

Yeah those flags are pretty shite!!

D

Deleted member 4439

Really disappointing to see some of the inane 'banter' and ignorant thought on this thread from a number of posters whom I had some respect and appreciation for.

Ricketts

Really disappointing to see some of the inane 'banter' and ignorant thought on this thread from a number of posters whom I had some respect and appreciation for.
Am I ignorant for believing people born with willies are male, and without, female?

And if people want to have friends, lovers etc of the same sex, then again, no problem.

(I do accept there is a very tiny minority of genetical abnormalities, but those are very few in number and I am sure no-one has a problem with helping them)

However this self identifying crap is idealistic nonsense.

Otis

Yep. Totally accept that nature can dictate that a man can be born in a woman's body and vice versa etc. I get all that.

It's the self identifying that is the problem.

I do however, also have a problem with someone identifying as a dog.

fellatio_Martinez

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Understanding biology isn’t ignorance.

I wish all trans people well and hope they live a life free from discrimination. But they’re not women, they’re gender non conforming men, and shouldnt get any more special treatment than anyone else who doesn’t conform to stereotypes.

Happy to make allowances for severe cases that feel the need for full transition, but you shouldn’t be allowed in the women’s locker room just cos you say you’re a woman.

Otis

Understanding biology isn’t ignorance.

I wish all trans people well and hope they live a life free from discrimination. But they’re not women, they’re gender non conforming men, and shouldnt get any more special treatment than anyone else who doesn’t conform to stereotypes.

Happy to make allowances for severe cases that feel the need for full transition, but you shouldn’t be allowed in the women’s locker room just cos you say you’re a woman.
Damn! There goes my plan out of the window.

Captain Dart

D

Deleted member 4439

This is interesting, but unsurprisingly a bit of a cop out. Report into Green Party's (lack of) action in regard to David Challenor:

Final Verita report - January 2019 (1).pdf

Just so I understand, the connection here is that a transsexual woman make a crass, stupid, plainly wrong indiscretion to protect her father, and that by implication all transsexuals are likely to make crass, plainly wrong, indiscretions?

Fuck you.

(Was that crass, stupid and indiscreet enough?)

Grendel

Self identification is a ridiculous concept and needs to be outlawed. My post on the first page regarding the girl guide leader illustrates why

fernandopartridge

Just so I understand, the connection here is that a transsexual woman make a crass, stupid, plainly wrong indiscretion to protect her father, and that by implication all transsexuals are likely to make crass, plainly wrong, indiscretions?

Fuck you.

The individual is not a transsexual

fernandopartridge

Fuck you.

You honestly think it's reasonable for her person in his position to protect an individual accused of the type of heinous crimes he was?
Not only protect but subsequently go on to appoint as election agent? It's either ridiculously misguided loyalty or more likely rank incompetence.

D

Deleted member 4439

Self identification is a ridiculous concept and needs to be outlawed. My post on the first page regarding the girl guide leader illustrates why

The conceppt is sound: what’s perhaps not sound is rushing to legislation before fully considering the social implications.

Nick

Administrator
General question

What's the difference between a transexual and somebody who says they are the opposite sex?

If I said tomorrow I was a woman, would I be a transexual?

Grendel

The conceppt is sound: what’s perhaps not sound is rushing to legislation before fully considering the social implications.

The concept isn’t sound at all. It’s a ridiculous concept. There are two genders - male and female - that’s it

D

Deleted member 4439

The concept isn’t sound at all. It’s a ridiculous concept. There are two genders - male and female - that’s it

There are times when intellectual debate is called for. Other times, simply an intelligent riposte: you’re a knob.

Last edited by a moderator:

fernandopartridge

Misses the point, doesn’t it. Boy it’s hard work on this forum at times.

Let’s start again. This is a thread about self.identification and gender. You post the findings into a transsexual who wrongly gave her father a position when he’d been arrested for a truely admonishable crime. Whst is the point you are trying to make: please spell it out.
Aimee Challenor is a male. She has not had a sex change therefore is not a transsexual.

Nick

Administrator
What has this got to do with the thread?

I wasn’t going to get involved, but one of my best mates is at the early stages of a sex change or whatever you call it now and he/she would kick the living fucking daylights out of a peado.

So again. What does your link have to do with the thread?
Out of interest. Is it one of those things that you can joke with them about or is it off bounds?

Users who are viewing this thread