Self gender identifying (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

SlowerThanPlatt

So many questions...is the dog on a strict diet of dog food? Isn’t the partner engaging in beastility? If the dog bites someone can it be put down? Might identify as a dog but legally ‘it’ will never be seen as a dog

Otis

They probably do it so it's like beastiality.
My daughter says that they ARE into beastiality.

That annoys me a bit that the pride festival they had in Coventry said it was a family friendly, yet openly encouraged these dog people.

There were loads of Puppy Pride flags at the event.

Nick

Administrator

That annoys me a bit that the pride festival they had in Coventry said it was a family friendly, yet openly encouraged these dog people.

They give it a name like puppy pride and the do gooders go on about their rights.

Just straight up weirdos.

At what point are things like that too far? Same as the adult baby stuff.

Otis

They give it a name like puppy pride and the do gooders go on about their rights.

Just straight up weirdos.

At what point are things like that too far? Same as the adult baby stuff.
Yeah. It's all gone a bit mad hasn't it.

Can't see how you can just accept and embrace any fetish no matter how weird it is.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah. It's all gone a bit mad hasn't it.

Can't see how you can just accept and embrace any fetish no matter how weird it is.
Political correctness allows it because people are too scared not to.

A bloke grows his hair and puts his wig on and he should suddenly be treated as a woman. If not, they will rent a mob and claim compo.

SlowerThanPlatt

It can go as far as it wants really. Someone could identify as a billionaire and then claim human rights when they’re told they don’t have enough money for the new car they want to buy

Nick

Administrator
It can go as far as it wants really. Someone could identify as a billionaire and then claim human rights when they’re told they don’t have enough money for the new car they want to buy
Then the person telling them is locked up for a hate crime.

What would happen if somebody said something to the freaks pretending to be dogs in pvc in a city centre?

Should let a police alsatian off after them.

Gazolba

People have been treating puppies and dogs as their 'children' for years.
It's common for people to claim their dogs are part of the family.
This is just an extension of that.
Now they want dogs to be not just their children, but their siblings and parents as well.
Carrying it to its logical conclusion, they want to become a dog themselves.

xcraigx

Pop #selfid into Twitter and it'll keep you entertained / horrified for hours on end.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Yeah cheers for that, I think I preferred ignorance is bliss on that one.

Captain Dart

Now they want dogs to be not just their children, but their siblings and parents as well.
No its not just an extension you twat.

Nick

Administrator
Ha I love dogs, don't want to Shag a man dressed up in a leather dog costume though.

Nick

Administrator
Thats the other thing that pisses me off.

Same as when they say it's a man giving birth. It isn't, it's a woman with short hair wearing men's clothes.

ccfctommy

The concept of self identification is frightening and dangerous, it's definitely being used by dangerous males to give themselves access to female only spaces.

David Challenor (the scumbag who tortured the 10 year old in his attic) and his son Ashton, who self-IDs as Aimee set a motion to the Green Party conference to remove such restrictions.

This is where I am to be honest. I am not against trans gendered folk. But 'Aimee' Challenor surely is a man? To my knowledge has had no hormone treatment etc. At what point do you become a woman? 'Aimee' and co are very agressive to folk who dare question this (including *gasp* actual women) and labels them TERF's.

I mean, if I shaved my beard, grew my hair and wore a skirt. Surely that doesn't make me a woman...

fernandopartridge

This is where I am to be honest. I am not against trans gendered folk. But 'Aimee' Challenor surely is a man? To my knowledge has had no hormone treatment etc. At what point do you become a woman? 'Aimee' and co are very agressive to folk who dare question this (including *gasp* actual women) and labels them TERF's.

I mean, if I shaved my beard, grew my hair and wore a skirt. Surely that doesn't make me a woman...
You don't need to do any of that. You just have to identify as a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread