Seating Plan Released (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Same as before from the looks of it, nothing behind the goals unless we sell loads.

8k limit for now, no premium prices as seats may move.

jordan210

Nice to see we are now pushing the away fans to the corner of the south stand so they are not behind the goal unless they sell loads

chiefdave

Has the family zone moved to a different corner?

Nothing remarkable there. Away fans still miles away. If away fans are allowed that is.

Evo1883

Same as before from the looks of it, nothing behind the goals unless we sell loads.

8k limit for now, no premium prices as seats may move.
I'm assuming current season ticket holders will have a priority window, although it doesn't state it in the article unless I missed it

Liquid Gold

I'm assuming current season ticket holders will have a priority window, although it doesn't state it in the article unless I missed it
STHs from last time we were there have got their seats secured. I was in 15 last time but may move to 14 now to get a bit more atmosphere.

Shame the away fans are miles away, would still be miles away if we opened up behind the goal though.

Hopefully sell all 8k and then when the capacity is increased there is a buzz for tickets and memberships

chiefdave

How many season ticket holders did we have in the last season at the Ricoh? Can't imagine there's many who had season tickets at St Andrews who didn't at the Ricoh so you could probably have all those in a priority window.

Evo1883

STHs from last time we were there have got their seats secured. I was in 15 last time but may move to 14 now to get a bit more atmosphere.

Shame the away fans are miles away, would still be miles away if we opened up behind the goal though.

Hopefully sell all 8k and then when the capacity is increased there is a buzz for tickets and memberships

Should sell all 8k, as the guarantee isn't there on covid restrictions and fans won't want to miss out

Evo1883

How many season ticket holders did we have in the last season at the Ricoh? Can't imagine there's many who had season tickets at St Andrews who didn't at the Ricoh so you could probably have all those in a priority window.
Not sure I'm sure 7k was mentioned

chiefdave

Club said they will confirm later this week about priority for St holders from this season.. Was hoping for a straight yes tbh 🤷
Might be a technical thing. Pretty easy to reserve previous seats at the Ricoh on the ticketing system you'd imagine, not so easy for St Andrews.

Evo1883

Might be a technical thing. Pretty easy to reserve previous seats at the Ricoh on the ticketing system you'd imagine, not so easy for St Andrews.
Mate I don't know why I'm worried as it says in bold at the bottom seats reserved from the last ricoh season... So I'm good

Macca1987

Confused.com Article states initial capacity for Ricoh Return Membership of 8000 which will go on sale until 31st May or sooner if all sold out. However further down it states all 2018/19 season ticket holders will have their seats held until 21st June,

chiefdave

8000 will sell out, as we are limiting demand, will create a rush
So 1K available on top of what we had in the last Ricoh season. I'd be amazed if there was that many who had season tickets at St Andrews but not the Ricoh so should be able to give both groups priority. Worse case scenario the online system can't cope with automatically reserving tickets for St Andrews season ticket holders so they have to be done manually.

chiefdave

Confused.com Article states initial capacity for Ricoh Return Membership of 8000 which will go on sale until 31st May or sooner if all sold out. However further down it states all 2018/19 season ticket holders will have their seats held until 21st June,
21st June is the date lockdown restrictions are supposed to end so I guess they're just saying that they won't let anyone else buy your seat before then. So the memberships could sell out but they'll still hold your seat if that makes sense.

Magwitch1

I heard today there are plans to allow 20000 fans at the FA cup final which is just under 25% be interesting if they use the same percentage for the likes of Wimbledon, Ascot and the Open Golf, at least it’s a start I expect the percentage to go up slowly.

wingy

I heard today there are plans to allow 20000 fans at the FA cup final which is just under 25% be interesting if they use the same percentage for the likes of Wimbledon, Ascot and the Open Golf, at least it’s a start I expect the percentage to go up slowly.
Guess we were all getting a bit carried away with it.
It's not necessarily restricted numbers due to social distancing but more to see any likely spread at all

Got to say I am surprised Cheltenham ,you know what I mean.

D

Deleted member 4439

As per usual, clear as mud for those who held hospitality packages and so who sat in non-standard/premium seating. But even if you had std/prem seating, how does having had two seats together now work?

cov donkey kick

We will sell out for sure after a year of no football day out of the house with no pub, betting shop, catching up with your mates, and watching the sky blues it'll sell out.

Mcbean

was about 3000 memberships i think - i could count the names on the shirt if i had the time :oops:

Colin Steins Smile

I understand that ST holders from18/19 are given time to secure their seats, but why have ST holders from 19/20 & 20/21 not also given priority?

AOM

I understand that ST holders from18/19 are given time to secure their seats, but why have ST holders from 19/20 & 20/21 not also given priority?

I'd imagine Ricoh return membership will prioritise this years season ticket holders but the seats of season ticket holders from 2018/19 are reserved for those who originally sat there until June

Jamiepwns

I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I didn't have a ST in 18/19 or at St. Andrews due to work commitments and not really being able to afford it, bit I went when I could.

Don't know why the club are prioritising those who refused to support the club during a dark period over those who did.

Grendel

I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I didn't have a ST in 18/19 or at St. Andrews due to work commitments and not really being able to afford it, bit I went when I could.

Don't know why the club are prioritising those who refused to support the club during a dark period over those who did.

They aren’t are they?

Grendel

No, only get priority if you had a ST at St. Andrews. Nothing for those who bought match tickets. I tweeted them and they confirmed this.

Well that’s fair enough as they’d be more than 8,000 individuals who actually went to St. Andrews and a promotion season isn’t really dark days from a football perspective

Jamiepwns

Well that’s fair enough as they’d be more than 8,000 individuals who actually went to St. Andrews and a promotion season isn’t really dark days from a football perspective
Yeah I get that, but it's almost like the club has said that if we didn't buy a season ticket then we don't matter. I would have liked to see us in a priority group, then it's just luck of the draw if we get one or not.

And I agree, it wasn't that bad. But there are those who didn't go who made it out to be the worst thing in the world.

Garryb80

Because there are 6000 people who did get a season ticket on the last ricoh season and they have to prioritise those. It's the only fair way

Users who are viewing this thread