Seating Plan Released (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I get that, but it's almost like the club has said that if we didn't buy a season ticket then we don't matter. I would have liked to see us in a priority group, then it's just luck of the draw if we get one or not.

And I agree, it wasn't that bad. But there are those who didn't go who made it out to be the worst thing in the world.

Yeah but surely you can see how it's pretty much impossible to give somebody who bought a match ticket priority? Logistically, how?

It has always been season tickets or packages in bulk that get priority.

skybluesam66

Yeah I get that, but it's almost like the club has said that if we didn't buy a season ticket then we don't matter. I would have liked to see us in a priority group, then it's just luck of the draw if we get one or not.

And I agree, it wasn't that bad. But there are those who didn't go who made it out to be the worst thing in the world.
And it starts
7000 sth last time at Ricoh
500 maybe new at St. Andrews

Do the maths and answer your own question

Evo1883

Yeah but surely you can see how it's pretty much impossible to give somebody who bought a match ticket priority? Logistically, how?

At every club in Britain too I'd imagine

pusbccfc

People already panicking. Have we even sold 8k season tickets in the last 15 years?😂

cc84cov

What about this seasons season ticket holders are they priority also my pal seems to think not

Evo1883

What about this seasons season ticket holders are they priority also my pal seems to think not
To be honest... Most ST holders from this year will be St holders from the Ricoh anyway... They should give priority to those who purchased this year too

The way its looking if people take up their priority... Won't be too many on general at all

Brighton Sky Blue

No contact from the club yet to people who had last seasonb

I don't object to them doing it this way really, more will be freed up for sure as lockdown continues to ease up. Might have to wait a bit longer to buy an ST but it's a small price to pay for being able to eventually see Champs football at the Ricoh post COVID.

Everyone who wants an ST will eventually be able to get one

block16

We'll sell out in first 2 days I'd imagine. Priority should be current season ticket holders surely? The ones who paid knowing they weren't even gonna be able to go. Then worry about previous seasons. Always gonna be moaners and people that are scared to miss out but fingers crossed everybody that wants to go should be able to go this August. The club should ask people to register for a waiting list if they miss the firs 8,k

cc84cov

We'll sell out in first 2 days I'd imagine. Priority should be current season ticket holders surely? The ones who paid knowing they weren't even gonna be able to go. Then worry about previous seasons. Always gonna be moaners and people that are scared to miss out but fingers crossed everybody that wants to go should be able to go this August. The club should ask people to register for a waiting list if they miss the firs 8,k
Good point I think the cooperate will be opened up later lounges etc

Grendel

The club have said further details announced this week on prioritisation

Bugsy

Sky Blue Pete

Tynan Scope has confirmed on Facebook that there are 46 boxes and only once in the first season at the Ricoh have they sold out. That’s over £300k and sounds pretty exciting

Really hope the vaccine can get everything moving again

BornSlippySkyBlue

Tynan Scope has confirmed on Facebook that there are 46 boxes and only once in the first season at the Ricoh have they sold out. That’s over £300k and sounds pretty exciting

Really hope the vaccine can get everything moving again
Are the boxes mainly corporate? I wonder what we can read into this. Businesses are desperate to entertain their clients again and this is one of the first opportunities to do it. Be interesting to see if the same dynamic plays out with general sale.

skybluesam66

Are the boxes mainly corporate? I wonder what we can read into this. Businesses are desperate to entertain their clients again and this is one of the first opportunities to do it. Be interesting to see if the same dynamic plays out with general sale.
if that is the case. the follow on revenue in terms of food and drink, will be probably the same again

Users who are viewing this thread