Seating Plan Released (3 Viewers)

Bugsy

Tynan Scope has confirmed on Facebook that there are 46 boxes and only once in the first season at the Ricoh have they sold out. That’s over £300k and sounds pretty exciting

Really hope the vaccine can get everything moving again

Apologies, didn't realize there was that many was just guesstimating that's incredible...PUSB

MalcSB

where does it say they aren't? They literally said details of priority will be released in the next few days.
I didnt’t say that they aren’t.I was asking a reasonable question in response to an assertion that they are. The article is mute on that point, so no one (unless they have other sources) can say that they are or are not a priority.

covcity4life

Shouldn't they be planning based on June 21st no restrictions till they are told different?

By all means have contingency plans but I don't know why it's not business as normal until things change

ajsccfc

I didnt’t say that they aren’t.I was asking a reasonable question in response to an assertion that they are. The article is mute on that point, so no one (unless they have other sources) can say that they are or are not a priority.

They've been replying to people on Twitter asking about current ST holders asking them to hold fire until details are confirmed so they're certainly hinting at some kind of priority

Last edited:

SBAndy

Are the boxes mainly corporate? I wonder what we can read into this. Businesses are desperate to entertain their clients again and this is one of the first opportunities to do it. Be interesting to see if the same dynamic plays out with general sale.

There was quite a lot of uptake in the last Ricoh season. That said, the price has gone up roughly 25% and the balance is due in the next 2 weeks which seems a bit mad/unnecessary when we’re still 5 months away from the season and there are restrictions on the number of tickets. I’d have been interested to know what one of the lounge memberships would have set me back aside from the box but probably won’t have chance to find out before getting paid up. Little concerned that the boxes could be out of action at the start of the season.

matesx

Tynan Scope has confirmed on Facebook that there are 46 boxes and only once in the first season at the Ricoh have they sold out. That’s over £300k and sounds pretty exciting

Really hope the vaccine can get everything moving again

46 boxes?? really? Doesnt seem right to me

1615880937463.png

Covstu

Yeah I get that, but it's almost like the club has said that if we didn't buy a season ticket then we don't matter. I would have liked to see us in a priority group, then it's just luck of the draw if we get one or not.

And I agree, it wasn't that bad. But there are those who didn't go who made it out to be the worst thing in the world.
It’s not that is it, it’s about supporters who have supported the club regardless of location and put money in the coffers. totally understandable in my opinion But let’s face it this will be like Wembley, panic over ticket demand then there will be a shitload available anyway. Everyone who wants a ST will get one don’t worry

MalcSB

They've been replying to people on Twitter asking about current ST holders asking them to hold fire until details are confirmed so they're certainly hinting at some kind of priority
Thanks, that’s helpful. TBH it makes no odds to me as I had an ST in 18/19 and it says my previous seat will be kept in reserve. I was just curious.

MalcSB

Thanks, that’s helpful. I had an ST in 18/19 - I was just curious.

D

Deleted member 4439

Brylowes

Stupid move IMO, This could well suppress season ticket sales, trying to sell almost every ticket inc those in unpopular areas will cause people to hold back in the hope of getting one behind the goal.
Just open the North stand ‘even if just the lower tier, we don’t actually need to sell every single available seat do we ‘how many championship clubs do that’ we should be able to attract regular crowds of between 14.000 and 16.000 and a handful around the 20.000 mark.
All obviously depending on what the virus allows us to do.

Mcbean

One assumes that as with the STs those that had shown commitment with boxes before got the first shout - fair for me

Jamiepwns

Stupid move IMO, This could well suppress season ticket sales, trying to sell almost every ticket inc those in unpopular areas will cause people to hold back in the hope of getting one behind the goal.
Just open the North stand ‘even if just the lower tier, we don’t actually need to sell every single available seat do we ‘how many championship clubs do that’ we should be able to attract regular crowds of between 14.000 and 16.000 and a handful around the 20.000 mark.
All obviously depending on what the virus allows us to do.
They've said you'll be able to change your seats once we're allowed to be at full capacity

Jamiepwns

It’s not that is it, it’s about supporters who have supported the club regardless of location and put money in the coffers. totally understandable in my opinion But let’s face it this will be like Wembley, panic over ticket demand then there will be a shitload available anyway. Everyone who wants a ST will get one don’t worry
Yeah I completely understand, think I'm just a bit gutted at the chance of the ricoh return membership, as there'll likely be extra perks for those who have one

Liquid Gold

Yeah I completely understand, think I'm just a bit gutted at the chance of the ricoh return membership, as there'll likely be extra perks for those who have one
The answer, as always, is get a season ticket when you can. Even if you think you might not be going to a load of games just keep up the small direct debit and you're sorted for any you want to go to, extra benefits and anything else in future.

I know this isn't helpful for you now but as a general rule if you're 50/50 about it or even fi you only think you'll do 10 games it's still something worth having.

shmmeee

You’d hope by 21st June we know one way or another and there’s plenty of time to reallocate RRMs and open up ST sales before the start of the season.

Jamiepwns

The answer, as always, is get a season ticket when you can. Even if you think you might not be going to a load of games just keep up the small direct debit and you're sorted for any you want to go to, extra benefits and anything else in future.

I know this isn't helpful for you now but as a general rule if you're 50/50 about it or even fi you only think you'll do 10 games it's still something worth having.
I will definitely be doing this from next season, I'm in a better place financially so I can justify it now.

Evo1883

The away priority means more to me than anything else tbh 🤣... It's the main reason for us to pay upfront and get the ST

Brylowes

They've said you'll be able to change your seats once we're allowed to be at full capacity
i would have thought if crowds are limited due to social distancing measures, more not less of the ground would have to be opened up , after all reducing capacity to comply with social distancing measures would be pointless if you then lump everyone together and leave entire stands empty.
Why not just do what every other club in the league do and open up the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread