Season tickets details (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

The jury is out on king. No one knows either way. I have a theory in him and we will see but slavish adulation at this stage is premature

Agree with this sentiment. His only ‘achievement’ is taking over the club from unpopular owners so the love-in with the song is cringeworthy.

The climb down on the season ticket prices isn’t all bad. Yes, he’s tried to come in and drive revenue and clamp down on fraudulent behaviour. Made mistake and not followed wise-counsel. However, he’s shown accountability and made pretty swift changes to rectify that.

Is that such a terrible sign of leadership? A lot of people would have been stubborn in those circumstances.

Brighton Sky Blue

I want to move into the Premium Zone and can’t because there’s no suitable seats. I don’t think they’ve managed the release of seats right at all. I get the Monday deadline cos of the game, but it all feels rushed.

You can have ours

Rusty Trombone

My worry is, is ticket office closed on Monday due to it being a bank holiday
If so how is anybody supposed to renew their season ticket in person by 2.59pm on monday
@skybluepeter any thoughts on this
1683372609379.png

From the wording of this I'm taking it that you'll still be able to buy them after this 'initial exclusive sale', otherwise why use the term initial, and why in the TBC state the Prem Package again.

skybluegod

Out of interest, would people have been happy with the concession prices if they were the prices offered initially?

I class as a concession and it's a more than fair price. Last year was a ridiculous bargain. If I attend every game (which I don't cause of my job/location) it works out at £15 a game. Not sure there is really any entertainment that takes up half a day that compares price wise?

letsallsingtogether

Please explain. The squad is one he has bought from Sisu
His most valuable players bought by SISU
He has openly announced any additional funding must come from fans or players sales
Let's see !

He has listened to the supporters about ST his first big decision he has spoken about what he is trying to achieve, he has met and engaged with fans.
He has already been to more games then our last owners did in all the years they were here, all the announcements have come from him and not his sidekicks.
Not bad for the first couple of months give him a bit more time then we can reevaluate.

Sky Blue Harry H

Despite all the furore, my prediction is
Championship 12000 ST Sales
Premiership 20,000

Given the excitement existing ST holders have had this season, plus non ST holders, I don't see why (at least) the former figure shouldn't be achieved (although I expect that the cost of living crisis will have an effect on some decisions). Would be interesting (and great because we've got there!) to see the effect of PL football on ST sales.

oldfiver

He has listened to the supporters about ST his first big decision he has spoken about what he is trying to achieve, he has met and engaged with fans.
He has already been to more games then our last owners did in all the years they were here, all the announcements have come from him and not his sidekicks.
Not bad for the first couple of months give him a bit more time then we can reevaluate.
The new Grendel? Give a list of facts and get a waffle reply to try and distract from answering!

Prefer G actually 🙏

Grendel

The new Grendel? Give a list of facts and get a waffle reply to try and distract from answering!

Prefer G actually 🙏

Are you still in mourning?

I bet you where a black armband to games

Boosh

For whom G?

I have just bought my 61st Season Ticket and watched 6 years before that
I think I can honestly say I have never worn a black armband at a game in that time
I started out being grumpy now I am old and grumpy!

I didn’t realise they had season tickets back then, I figured they didn’t come in until later. Have they been a thing since you had to pay to get in then?

RegiswasGod

So I've just gone to look at the Premier package for me and my son, but can't seem to see the v12 finance option when it comes to purchasing. Anyone else tried this?

Users who are viewing this thread