Season tickets details (3 Viewers)

Gynnsthetonic

I wonder if Boddy had anything to do with the season ticket fiasco, be interesting to see if he did.

Grendel

Well if that’s our mentality then of course we’ll never get any say.

People (rightly) moan about the club being run like a L2 operation and not being commensurate with our actual status - I’m starting to feel like the same applies to our supporters clubs too.

The trust worship king looking at their media stuff

rob9872

U18’ s not really kids though are they?
My 15 y/o daughter isn't earning yet and surely you agree 300 too much for her. Likely be in full time Ed until past then too.

Perryccfc

Are you getting short term memory loss Perry - I’d see a doctor if I were you

Well I’m unsure. I certainly did not feel happy about the ST situation initially, so concerned I have been quoted as saying I was.

Grendel

so do most of the fans listen to the song.
He has listened to the fans on ST and acted accordingly.
Taxi for king.

The jury is out on king. No one knows either way. I have a theory in him and we will see but slavish adulation at this stage is premature

Grendel

Well I’m unsure. I certainly did not feel happy about the ST situation initially, so concerned I have been quoted as saying I was.

you were hopping off the the North stand Perry

CDK

As someone that is now pension age it seems a fair rate as long as robins gets a decent budget and reactions from him is a poker players bluff.

letsallsingtogether

The jury is out on king. No one knows either way. I have a theory in him and we will see but slavish adulation at this stage is premature
Yes the jury is out but at the moment he has done more in 3 months then Sisu did in 10 years.

If we get promotion he will be laughing all the way back to Norwich.

Grendel

Yes the jury is out but at the moment he has done more in 3 months then Sisu did in 10 years.

certainly agree with the last comment

Hertsccfc

Are you getting short term memory loss Perry - I’d see a doctor if I were you

Astonishing. Absolutely no sign of words nod and move on there.

Grendel

Astonishing. Absolutely no sign of words nod and move on there.

It’s such “terrific value” once the backtrack started he’s not doing it anymore - compare his reaction to Evo

MalcSB

I think there will come a time when the original pricing / seating structure proposals will be reintroduced.

oldfiver

Please explain. The squad is one he has bought from Sisu
His most valuable players bought by SISU
He has openly announced any additional funding must come from fans or players sales
Let's see !

pusbccfc

Possible theories.

Fraser's?
Stadium?
Hasn't actually got any funds and is gambling on promotion in the next 3 years?

pusbccfc

I think there will come a time when the original pricing / seating structure proposals will be reintroduced.

Disagree.

Which other club had no premium zones?

Someone was right on here the other week about how we never had zones in League 1 because the ground was so empty you could buy a cheap ticket and move centrally. That's not possible now.

Our Premium Zone tickets look quite expensive until you compare it to comparable seats at other clubs.

£590-£640 at Boro.
£640 at QPR.
£599 at Norwich.
£560 - £675 at Bristol City.

Even Stoke who have one of the cheapest season tickets in the division, charge £499 - £519 for their middle blocks.

It makes this Premier League package a decent deal for our middle blocks.

Users who are viewing this thread