Season tickets details (2 Viewers)

tommy hutch legend

I paid £276 this season (aged 62 block 21)
Paid £500 for next season (alternative was £480 or £400 if I move away from family).
Not complaining but seems a big jump for those aged 61 to 64.
PUSB
Big jump for me also but £276 last year was very cheap .Think sales this year wil be well under 10000 but money generated by sales will be about the same especialy now all tickets now to be checked on entry and ritley so

David O'Day

Disagree.

Which other club had no premium zones?

Someone was right on here the other week about how we never had zones in League 1 because the ground was so empty you could buy a cheap ticket and move centrally. That's not possible now.

Our Premium Zone tickets look quite expensive until you compare it to comparable seats at other clubs.

£590-£640 at Boro.
£640 at QPR.
£599 at Norwich.
£560 - £675 at Bristol City.

Even Stoke who have one of the cheapest season tickets in the division, charge £499 - £519 for their middle blocks.

It makes this Premier League package a decent deal for our middle blocks.
1683316585255.png

;)

Sky Blue Pete

Big jump for me also but £276 last year was very cheap .Think sales this year wil be well under 10000 but money generated by sales will be about the same especialy now all tickets now to be checked on entry and ritley so
No chance if we go up I can see the same as last year if we stay in championship and possibly more depending on signings

pusbccfc

Esoterica

I wouldn’t be surprised if King turns out to be an absolute egotistical maniac who has signed some weird deal with SISU that didn’t actually cost him anything up front but sees them get a huge wedge if we go up or on the sales of players somehow. There’s something uncomfortably narcissistic about it all and I can’t quite put my finger on it yet but my spidey senses are tingling.

Sky Blue Pete

I wouldn’t be surprised if King turns out to be an absolute egotistical maniac who has signed some weird deal with SISU that didn’t actually cost him anything up front but sees them get a huge wedge if we go up or on the sales of players somehow. There’s something uncomfortably narcissistic about it all and I can’t quite put my finger on it yet but my spidey senses are tingling.
He may be a genius and a business man with real skill but he needs to listen and needs to engage
Robins likes him which is good but he may be playing him

bigfatronssba

So long as he gets us promoted who cares?

He could be Captain Bligh reincarnated in a Father Ted wig for all I care

Hutch11

Fucks sake , he bought 85% , couldn't work with sisu wankers so bought out their share
Said we'd keep all the big boys in the Jan window, none of the big boys left.
MR asked him to improve Ryton and guess what he's improving it
Announced a season ticket plaan to aid us getting promoted , got flack for the kids pricing and listened and amended it
He's pictured in the crowd looking as though he's genuinely enjoying himself and looks like he's genuinely engaged
How the fuck do we still have doubters

speedie87

Questions

What date do we reckon seats are saved until?
What date do we reckon early bird discount ends?

Anyone cynical like me and think the change in junior prices yesterday was always part of the plan - go in high then move to lower price based on reaction - makes look like comprised

clint van damme

How the fuck do we still have doubters

Yeah, how can a fanbase that welcomed in the last owners only to end up in the bottom tier, play home games at 3 different stadiums outside of coventry and who experienced probably the most toxic season in the clubs history with protests and games disrupted be so reticent and cautious about a fella whose been here 5 minutes?

Kingokings204

Questions

Anyone cynical like me and think the change in junior prices yesterday was always part of the plan - go in high then move to lower price based on reaction - makes look like comprised

i rekcon till end of May we will keep our seats and at early bird price. So that’s 3 weeks from on sale. 1st June is becomes open to everyone is my guess. Again dependant on which league we are in.

I don’t think that’s the case. I don’t think owners and especially us think that deep I genuinely think these were the prices and he has genuinely listened to feedback. The prices are a lot fairer and show a connection that wasn’t there before. Doug king is right £25 in premium seats was a joke and we could never progress. Applaud the bloke for being honest.

Sky Blue Pete

Questions

No I don’t he made a mistake
He responded
Simple as …

AOM

Yeah, how can a fanbase that welcomed in the last owners only to end up in the bottom tier, play home games at 3 different stadiums outside of coventry and who experienced probably the most toxic season in the clubs history with protests and games disrupted be so reticent and cautious about a fella whose been here 5 minutes?

I think my brain has a default setting to just not trust anyone involved in the ownership of the football club. It's nothing personal against Doug King.

Nobody buys a football club out of the kindness of their hearts

clint van damme

I think my brain has a default setting to just not trust anyone involved in the ownership of the football club. It's nothing personal against Doug King.

Nobody buys a football club out of the kindness of their hearts

Hopefully he proves to be a great owner but it takes time to determine if that's the case.

Evo1883

I will say though , and it's hilarious seeing , a bit in here and massively on twitter the excuses made by people to accept silly pricing for children , making fans out to be insane for suggesting they were too expensive and now the " well done for listening " backtrack that's gone on since the change .

Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

clint van damme

I will say though , and it's hilarious seeing , a bit in here and massively on twitter the excuses made by people to accept silly pricing for children , making fans out to be insane for suggesting they were too expensive and now the " well done for listening " backtrack that's gone on since the change .

Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Some incredible mental gymnastics going on

images.jpeg-6.jpg

oldfiver

??

Macca1987

So I think they've got this all wrong, I thought Doug and CCFC would want as many Premier League packages sold as possible.
I have 4 season ticket holders on my network, Thursday night went to buy 4 Premier League packages, system only showing 3 people, emailed the club, didn't hear anything.
Friday called the ticket office, took 1 hour 40 mins to get through, I explained the issue and the lady on the phone checked it out, she said it was because the other season ticket holder was a student and they would have to see his student card in person, I explained he was now an adult and no longer at university. She said she would change him to an adult on the system and to wait approx 30 mins and it would be updated. 45 mins later still not showing, phoned the ticket office again, was hanging all the way until past 5.30 when they shut still no answer.
I thought surely CCFC want as many tickets sold as possible, so I drove over to the CBS this morning but the ticket office is shut, tried all the numbers I have no-one answering. Only got until 2.59 on Monday, however we are all off to Middlesboro at 9am.
Not thought through at all in my mind

shmmeee

I think they don’t want to sell too many Premier Packages TBH, I think it’s mostly a way of getting Premium Zone holders to renew and maybe a bit of extra cash of a few Standard Zone.

Hobo

He seems to be trying to squeeze the most out of the existing season ticket holders.

Okay the current system was flawed and being ridiculously abused around child tickets.

I think in current climate everyone expected to pay more. I would have been happy to have paid £100 more. But I am not paying over £200 more.

I think he could of been kinder to existing season ticket holders even with an increase in prices. And announced prices will go up over next 3 years. At least people could try and plan for the price increases?

I am not "moaning" just making an observation. Personally we won't be renewing and just pick our matches.

It sounds like some season tickets sold were so low in value that it won't be hard to justify the increase in prices. Because the number of tickets sold is irrelevant as long as the revenue has been increased.

shmmeee

Issue is, we are Premium Zone holders, sit in Block 20, and happy to purchase, but they are making it as difficult as possible

I want to move into the Premium Zone and can’t because there’s no suitable seats. I don’t think they’ve managed the release of seats right at all. I get the Monday deadline cos of the game, but it all feels rushed.

Reactions: AOM

Macca1987

My worry is, is ticket office closed on Monday due to it being a bank holiday
If so how is anybody supposed to renew their season ticket in person by 2.59pm on monday
@skybluepeter any thoughts on this

Users who are viewing this thread