Season tickets details (4 Viewers)

Mcbean

I guess all the Leamington ccsc have got their tickets now 😉 good on you Doug

pusbccfc

its irrelevant it’s a roll back on existing customers and a total lack of awareness

I agree. It's not hit me so I don't feel it like others.

However, every other club has gone down that route. Clearly he's don't the research and seen that. Some have gone further and pushed it to the new pension age.

No one wants it, especially when in the scheme of things. The increase will pay a few weeks wages for the squad but will hit some fans hard.

Grendel

Fantastic from Doug and club. I will remain in my seats and pay the extra instead of going to family zone, thank god.

It’s only changed as people moaned. You were happy to nod and move. Get your tongue out kings arse

rob9872

How many existing holders do we have between 61 & 64? I'd guess around 1000 max. If it is and the marginal difference is £40 then it's not a significant sum and all they had to do was say new ones at 60, but existing who renewed they would continue to honour (would only be 3-4 years max with eg 25% falling off each year. It's still not too late to do that. An easy win and not that material in terms of total revenue.

pusbccfc

It’s only changed as people moaned. You were happy to nod and move. Get your tongue out kings arse

So people aren't happy to credit him for listening to the people who were angry.

If you supported the prices, you're not allowed to credit him for listening?

Grendel

So people aren't happy to credit him for listening to the people who were angry.

If you supported the prices, you're not allowed to credit him for listening?

Oddly when governments do it you’d respond differently

Kings first commercial strategy has fell flat on its arse

chiefdave

We know that our fans will respect the age ticket categories
Have they got Fisher back in to write the press releases?

In all seriousness they need to have a huge clampdown on people taking the piss with kids tickets being used by adults. That was obviously the idea behind the initial pricing and pushing the kids to the family zone. Even if it means more staff check tickets before you get in the ground

Pre-covid they used to check your ticket before the turnstile, no reason this can't be done again. Colour code tickets / season ticket cards so it's very easy to tell who is using a concession ticket. As has been said several times easier to not let people in on the wrong ticket than try and kick them out

pusbccfc

Oddly when governments do it you’d respond differently

Kings first commercial strategy has fell flat on its arse

I'd argue a decision a government makes is more important than deciding to drop the season tickets by 75 quid though.

bigfatronssba

I'd argue a decision a government makes is more important than deciding to drop the season tickets by 75 quid though.
He does have a point though.

If Doug was a politician CWR would be accusing him of doing a U turn now!

Nick

Administrator
Pre-covid they used to check your ticket before the turnstile, no reason this can't be done again. Colour code tickets / season ticket cards so it's very easy to tell who is using a concession ticket. As has been said several times easier to not let people in on the wrong ticket than try and kick them out

They will have to get cleverer stewards outside the turnstyles.

stay_up_skyblues

Fair play Doug for listening and doing a u-turn. £125 for my daughters ST is more palatable now. Presumably that’s in addition to the £50 JSB membership though? Not mentioned in the new article so I’ll assume it is.

Reactions: vow

SBT

Can’t believe Doug’s just blown a hole in Robins’ budget for Operation Premiership just because a load of kids didn’t want to move to the kids corner - unbelievable lack of ambition really.

SAJ

How many existing holders do we have between 61 & 64? I'd guess around 1000 max. If it is and the marginal difference is £40 then it's not a significant sum and all they had to do was say new ones at 60, but existing who renewed they would continue to honour (would only be 3-4 years max with eg 25% falling off each year. It's still not too late to do that. An easy win and not that material in terms of total revenue.
The marginal difference is £295 to £480 so considerably more than £40.

SBT

Balanced with listening to feedback and acting quickly
Why did it have to happen like this though Pete? If supporter reps like yourself have supposedly been advocating for us through the whole process, why is it that Doug King seems to have been totally blindsided by the response?

Users who are viewing this thread