Season tickets details (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Brighton Sky Blue

Would you rather us do a Derby?

The amounts of extra spending we’re on about are completely different. Hamer and Gyo were signed for similar amounts, quite low 7 figure fees. But last 3 windows we were scrounging around for unwanted freebies and loans.

ccfcricoh

It only hits families hard if the decide to remain in existing seats. If the family moves to the FZ there are massive savings. The family zone will just be expanded so I’d unlikely to sell out.
but in that instance the club gets less revenue from the family, the family dont get to sit where they want and if we dont get promoted, the 15-18k cov fans will be spread around the whole ground as opposed to being sat relatively close and able to create an atmosphere?

Whats the benefit?

SAJ

Wouldn't it be fair to just move it up a year 61 then 62 etc so no one who qualified this year is hit by a massive hike?
It would but I guess they have looked at other clubs. I got my first concession ticket this year as an early bird price from last year it’s gone from £295 to £480 in block 21. I also go to all away matches. This year there were 4 possibly 5 that give concessions to 60-65 the rest it was all 65 and I think 1 was 70.
However, statistically the 60-65 age group now have the most disposable cash of any age group so I guess the club is focused on that.
As much as I want a cheap price I also want the club to invest more into players.

Grendel

It would but I guess they have looked at other clubs. I got my first concession ticket this year as an early bird price from last year it’s gone from £295 to £480 in block 21. I also go to all away matches. This year there were 4 possibly 5 that give concessions to 60-65 the rest it was all 65 and I think 1 was 70.
However, statistically the 60-65 age group now have the most disposable cash of any age group so I guess the club is focused on that.
As much as I want a cheap price I also want the club to invest more into players.

Im sorry that’s such a nonsense argument

SAJ

but in that instance the club gets less revenue from the family, the family dont get to sit where they want and if we dont get promoted, the 15-18k cov fans will be spread around the whole ground as opposed to being sat relatively close and able to create an atmosphere?

Whats the benefit?
The benefit is they will sell other tickets at far greater price which will subsidise it. For example I had an early bird concession ticket in block 21 last season cost £295. This season as I’m 62 it will cost me £480 to sit in the same seat. Or if I move £400.

oldfiver

The benefit is they will sell other tickets at far greater price which will subsidise it. For example I had an early bird concession ticket in block 21 last season cost £295. This season as I’m 62 it will cost me £480 to sit in the same seat. Or if I move £400.
So who is the one "investing " in the club?

SheafIsGod

You’re pissing in the wind if you think these new season ticket prices and zones will result in any significant increase in transfer funds this summer. If anything I think ST revenue may come down.

Myself + 14 friends are buying for £250 in the JSB corner with just 1 JSB £50 ticket. Called the ticket office earlier and they said we could do it. Plan will be to move over away from the corner once in the ground.

Sky Blue Pete

You’re pissing in the wind if you think these new season ticket prices and zones will result in any significant increase in transfer funds this summer. If anything I think ST revenue may come down.

Myself + 14 friends are buying for £250 in the JSB corner with just 1 JSB £50 ticket. Called the ticket office earlier and they said we could do it. Plan will be to move over away from the corner once in the ground.
Good luck with that and well done minimising your spend lets hope the owner does the same eh!!?

SAJ

depends which way you look at it. Players thrive on atmosphere hence why the last 2 seasons at the arena have been the best and connection between players and fans is great. Before that the atmosphere has been shocking which coincides with poor league position. money doesn’t bring automatic success.
But does potentially bring in better quality players.

pusbccfc

That's a very different story and an owner who actually wanted something back.

Probably should do your research first mate ;)

Still i wonder what you won't try and defend the club for?

But you get what I'm saying. The idea was still there to throw buckets at it and it failed.

It's the same for me personally with the Vik/Hamer situation.

If we managed £20m for Vik, I'd not want us to spend £20m on transfers. I'd want us to use it to build as a club.

pusbccfc

This is another thing people don't realise.

People think you need to have an adult per 2 children when it clearly says additional adults £250.

There could be a group of 20 lads and one of them is 17 and the rest are 18. They could all get tickets for £250.

I hope they make it clear because people are suggesting mates can't move to the North Stand.

Sky Blue Pete

Seriously what’s the difference?
Is there any point?
Owner trying to maximise the funds from season tickets
Supporters trying to find the cheapest option. Pretty sure ticket office won’t allow 20 adults and one child in the family zone but if they do then it’s gonna be a great atmosphere
Nothing I suppose

Mucca Mad Boys

What the club don’t realise. If we had 30k every week then the price structure might work but we have a hardcore of 14-16k. Putting even just 1-2k off is not good
Doug King this morning mentioned that just under one quarter (25%) of season tickets last season were sold at £25 which is about 3.4k season tickets and generated

That clearly isn’t sustainable either and it appears to be a system that is easily defrauded - myself included. For our first season back in L1 I had a season ticket for my sister who didn’t attend a single game.

To encourage families into the family zone makes sense if the goal is to check tickets to reduce fraudulent behaviour.

pusbccfc

To add to the point above. I'd they had not marketed the North Stand as being family and offered tickets for £250 behind the goal, I'm not too sure people would have been as angry about the increases elsewhere.

Some obviously love their section but many just don't want to move to a so-called family zone.

Rusty Trombone

This is another thing people don't realise.

People think you need to have an adult per 2 children when it clearly says additional adults £250.

There could be a group of 20 lads and one of them is 17 and the rest are 18. They could all get tickets for £250.

I hope they make it clear because people are suggesting mates can't move to the North Stand.
1683220826724.png
not according to the Q&A, although someone above has said the ticket office will allow it, so I don't think it's certain that a group of adults can buy them with just 1 jsb.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sorry it's my fault, I did say over a week ago the club should increase the prices in the corner and centre blocks, but REDUCE the prices in the North Stand.

Sad Freddie Mercury GIF by Queen

CDK

Looking at the prices,adult wise seem justified to me children seem a hike for parents who take there children regular and he should look again.
What I like about all this he doesn't hide away and communication is all we have been asking for the last SISU years and he has the balls to come out and speak.
Think he now maybe has to listen and act.

ccfc1234

So it’s alright for the club to shaft us with kids but we can’t utilise cheaper tickets on offer? Didn’t realise we lived in a nazi state
How have parents with kids been shafted? It looks like we have some of the cheapest ST available to families in the top 4 divisions of English football. I totally accept that moving is a real pain for some and change is never welcome but to suggest the club have shafted parents is not accurate.

Sick Boy

J
Looking at the prices,adult wise seem justified to me children seem a hike for parents who take there children regular and he should look again.
What I like about all this he doesn't hide away and communication is all we have been asking for the last SISU years and he has the balls to come out and speak.
Think he now maybe has to listen and act.
I’d be shocked if he backed down and changed it.

lord_garrincha

Club have sold over 1500 premier league packages already

That's 750,000 in 24 hours
Are these packages not 'season tickets'?

I mean, they obviously are, but is it a way to receive credit card payments upfront rather than in 23rds (or 19ths) game on game?

Users who are viewing this thread