Season tickets details (2 Viewers)

Boosh

Lots will, I'm not sure how you're not getting it?
It doesn't mean all kids are like that but I know loads who are and were when they were younger.

He does get it, he’s just playing dumb (at least I hope)

Him and Pete desperately trying to defend the club isn’t a surprise.

Old Warwickshire lad

i meant that someone will have their matchday experience significantly reduced because of a poor decision by someone who lacks experience in this field.

I think it's morally wrong that someone has to move or not come
It will not be as good, will lose a great view and a cracking athmosphere where we sing and go mental.
Kids think it’s great ( and never miss games) .
Not as bad as 2 years in brum, but feel we are being forced into a dead zone with poorer view.

clint van damme

It will not be as good, will lose a great view and a cracking athmosphere where we sing and go mental.
Kids think it’s great ( and never miss games) .
Not as bad as 2 years in brum, but feel we are being forced into a dead zone with poorer view.

Hopefully the atmosphere gets going down there mate.
And the views ok when the sun's not blinding you!

SBAndy

Just thinking outside the box a little: the immediate concern seems to be people in Singers corner using child tickets. Could they have made blocks 14-16 (for example) a flat fee of £300 per ticket, then other blocks (Premium aside) have more favourable tiers for kids? Obviously don’t know the detailed demographic of that corner but would it have made a difference to others with kids buying there/elsewhere?

David O'Day

I remember sitting round there when I was 14-15 and always used to move away to the top of the Telegraph stand.
Exactly and if it is all like that then they won't be able to move away.

The teenagers will not really enjoy having to sit there

Gynnsthetonic

Because they'll see the stand as being "babyish" etc and not where they want to be
They can sit where they want but will have to pay more. We have a new regime at the healm not the charlatans before that people wanted rid of. Fans are going to have to pay more if we want a successful football club.

JonesBob

I have two questions
1) If I buy a Premier season ticket for £500 today and we get promoted this season does that mean my season ticket becomes free?
2) I am an old has been but a productive one as I have a 14 month old son. I miss not going to games but maybe he is still too young, so what should I do? a) not buy anything for a few years b) buy a season ticket with CCFC for me and him c) start off at grassroots and go to a non-league club to get him interested in football? I was thinking of Stratford Town.

Gynnsthetonic

I have two questions
1) If I buy a Premier season ticket for £500 today and we get promoted this season does that mean my season ticket becomes free?
2) I am an old has been but a productive one as I have a 14 month old son. I miss not going to games but maybe he is still too young, so what should I do? a) not buy anything for a few years b) buy a season ticket with CCFC for me and him c) start off at grassroots and go to a non-league club to get him interested in football? I was thinking of Stratford Town.
Get you and your son season tickets but give his to a mate

Covkid1968#

Yeah it's actually not that bad over there. Probably easier to get a beer too.
Love it in block 1.
1. Piss easier and toilets nicer
2. Beer easier…
3. Bantz with away fans…

Fysnkysc

Never going to please everyone, they could be 100 quid and people would still moan because we are not investing, to me its simple, pay the price you want for where you want to sit, even if thickets were 700 quid a season still works out much cheaper than paying on the gate everytime.

SBbucks

but you get a free season ticket for the first year.

Yes, of course. But after that if we are in the prem then they can charge what they like. I’ve seen lots of people say it’s unconditionally frozen for 5 years - it’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTK

The club will also need to do stuff for the atmosphere in the North Stand.
Not minimising at all how horrible it must feel to be forced to moved from long standing seats because I would hate that....... but I think the club have missed an opportunity here to try and highlight the benefits of the new Family zone. Expanded existing activities for the younger ones, age appropriate activities for older kids, a few players there before every game for photos, prize draws of seat numbers to go and watch training, win a shirt, signed ball, be a mascot, have a tour of the dressing room, have a player visit your school. Maybe there could be food outlets with family friendly deals, rather than the usual expensive fare etc. A bit of compensation for the upheaval and maybe help create an area with a great atmosphere

A just suck it up attitude is insensitive, and pretty careless. Isn't good leadership about putting the effort into bringing people with you when you make a change?

Sky Blue Pete

Are you ok? I get you want to keep your "in" with the club but that was weird.

Also fuck you if you know how people I have spoken to feel better than me who has actually spoken to them and secondly i have already explained what should of been done instead.
‘In with the club’??? He he he he

You are emotional I get it

SkyblueBri

View attachment 29340

Will need to have a think whether to move from block 20, don't mind too much about the £480 for my adult ticket, but £340 for my soon to be 15 year old is a bit steep, especially compared to last years £92.
Well me and my mates are all in our 80’s if last year we paid £276 to sit in block 22 this year it’s £440 that a hell of an increase which we can’t afford so 3 season tickets gone!

Nick

Administrator
Not minimising at all how horrible it must feel to be forced to moved from long standing seats because I would hate that....... but I think the club have missed an opportunity here to try and highlight the benefits of the new Family zone. Expanded existing activities for the younger ones, age appropriate activities for older kids, a few players there before every game for photos, prize draws of seat numbers to go and watch training, win a shirt, signed ball, be a mascot, have a tour of the dressing room, have a player visit your school. Maybe there could be food outlets with family friendly deals, rather than the usual expensive fare etc. A bit of compensation for the upheaval and maybe help create an area with a great atmosphere

A just suck it up attitude is insensitive, and pretty careless. Isn't good leadership about putting the effort into bringing people with you when you make a change?

Agree with that too, they need to be selling it. Literally make it "the place to be".

Boosh

I'm not trying to defend them?

Again, more irony from somebody who needs multiple accounts to agree with themselves.

go on then what accounts? You’re admin so you’ll know right? List them.

robbiethemole

I think others would also see the £50 for under 14s is reasonable. Its the fact people cannot pay this to retain their existing seats thats the issue, if it was £50 to renew in your existing seats that would be fine Remember we are talking about people that often bring 2 or more children and themselves so the hike is massive to these true supporters at a difficult time. Don't punish the fans because a few have cheated the system. Show you listen to the fans and make £50 for kids regardless of where they sit and do proper checks at the entrances.

taken from the CT site and one of a very few sensible suggestions

wingy

I think others would also see the £50 for under 14s is reasonable. Its the fact people cannot pay this to retain their existing seats thats the issue, if it was £50 to renew in your existing seats that would be fine Remember we are talking about people that often bring 2 or more children and themselves so the hike is massive to these true supporters at a difficult time. Don't punish the fans because a few have cheated the system. Show you listen to the fans and make £50 for kids regardless of where they sit and do proper checks at the entrances.

taken from the CT site and one of a very few sensible suggestions
Yes the stop the inference are a all a load of thieving scum.
Let's talk about numbers.

pusbccfc

Dare I say some are more angry at the prospect of moving to the North Stand than they were moving to Birmingham 👀

That's a joke before people hound me again.

clint van damme

They can sit where they want but will have to pay more. We have a new regime at the healm not the charlatans before that people wanted rid of. Fans are going to have to pay more if we want a successful football club.

He's not saying people shouldn't be paying more, quite the opposite.
He's saying as I am, that some people have been hit disproportionately

Boosh

I'm not trying to defend them?

Again, more irony from somebody who needs multiple accounts to agree with themselves.

Nick has confirmed via pm he does not have any proof of this. That’s because it isn’t true. He’s just lying as he was struggling in the debate.

Nick

Administrator
Nick has confirmed via pm he does not have any proof of this. That’s because it isn’t true. He’s just lying as he was struggling in the debate.

No I haven't? :ROFLMAO:

You made some silly demands, I told you to fuck off because I'm on my phone. I also said the styles of email addresses on your accounts were all the same... ;)

Makes you wonder what other bullshit you are saying ;)

Users who are viewing this thread