Season tickets details (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

We all changed seats when we moved from Highfield Road, we all sit in different seats at away games, the people who inhabit the concourse can still wander round as per. We'll get used to it.

Last edited:

David O'Day

We all changed seats when we moved from Highfield Road, we all sit in different seats at away game, the people who inhabit the concourse can still wander round as per. We'll get used to it.
I don't think having different seats in different grounds is quite the argument you think it is ;)

Senior Vick from Alicante

Has anyone factored in the cost of the new rental agreement at the ground or know the cost? Has it had an effect on the increases? I think if you can afford it at £400 it equates to £17.40 a game which is good value, I do however understand the issue with having to move. This summer is going to be a test of whats to come with investment and the like and one presumes Doug is testing the water as far as the seat allocations go, they can always change it if they need to to stop the chancers getting in on junior tickets. I am just glad were are now only arguing about price increases and where we sit rather than building new fucking grounds and trying to get players from out of thin air, the issues of moving up the league heh.

Nick

Administrator
but you'll be sat amongst them thus reducing the experience you have at a game

I thought loads would have to move there, surely already sitting amongst loads of JSBs anyway?

Is £8/£13 a game that much when it comes to getting an older kid s season ticket over there?

David O'Day

It's £8 for an under 14 or £13 for an under 18. If families want premium seats which could be sold to adults they'll have to pay, It's a new era now. Behind the goal especially central should be open to all I believe
That really isn't a counter to what I said, read it again.

torchomatic

OK, someone help me out here. Logged on, looking to move with my 17yr old, due to cost, to Block 31. This is Family Zone right? I don't get the option for the FZ pricing. Whatever I select it just gives me the £500 Premiership Gamble prices. Anyone know why?

GIMOC

OK, someone help me out here. Logged on, looking to move with my 17yr old, due to cost, to Block 31. This is Family Zone right? I don't get the option for the FZ pricing. Whatever I select it just gives me the £500 Premiership Gamble prices. Anyone know why?
Not on sale yet. Still waiting to find out when they are released

torchomatic

David O'Day

and plenty of other 12/13 year olds..

If they want to go into the other bits then £8 a game really isn't that much for it.
But can you choose to sit with people you own age? No you'll be sharing a stand with an equal number of little kids.

Sky Blue Pete

I have to move, it's really not a big deal?

Is it really going to ruin games so much people won't go?
David has beeen told so so it’s a fact Nick come on!
And why should we fund any spending on the club or team we are just supporters it’s the owner who should fund the club
Gosh!!

Last edited:

David O'Day

And why should we find any spending on the club or team we are just supporters it’s the owner who should fund the club
Gosh!!
Are you ok? I get you want to keep your "in" with the club but that was weird.

Also fuck you if you know how people I have spoken to feel better than me who has actually spoken to them and secondly i have already explained what should of been done instead.

slowpoke

Take a look at block 1, 2 & 3. Smaller stands, concourse generally much less crowded. You do have to walk down the concourse from the north stand but it's a relatively easy walk with no real crowding. Few tickets showing there at the moment but suspect more will open up once seats are released from people moving or not renewing.
I would think more refreshment facilities will open up in the North stand area which will help the crowd jam further down the concourse.
The only Wasps match I went to courtesy of a free ticket was against Irish team Leinster was in a fairly full north stand and there were plenty of food and drink available and no crowds blocking the area.

clint van damme

And why should we find any spending on the club or team we are just supporters it’s the owner who should fund the club
Gosh!!

Who's saying it's all down to the owners?
Both myself and DOD have said we would pay more to relieve the burden from concession tickets, I appreciate others may not feel the same.

People who've been to Sixfields and St. Andrews and go home and away are being forced to pay a substantial rise or move to a part of the ground they don't want to go to because it will detract from their children's match day experience and your defending it, do you realise how that looks?

AOM

Take a look at block 1, 2 & 3. Smaller stands, concourse generally much less crowded. You do have to walk down the concourse from the north stand but it's a relatively easy walk with no real crowding. Few tickets showing there at the moment but suspect more will open up once seats are released from people moving or not renewing.

Block 3 got a lot busier last season when they stopped selling tickets in singers corner, but people wanted to still be next to the away fans. The bar is also busy at half time as it's only the one down there, but overall it's a nice stand with a good view and half decent atmosphere

Nick

Administrator
That'll be half full of little kids

Because of the pricing in that area, it's going to be majority parents and under 18's isn't it? It isn't like that stand is full of babies and older kids cant watch the game because of hearing crying etc.

Before the games, I bet the concourses are much different with the colouring in / FIFA etc granted but going to the seats is it that much different?

12/13 year olds can sit by their mates in there still. How much of it is parents being upset by it as opposed to the kids?

If the kids are going to be heartbroken and refuse to go every week then £8 isn't ideal but it's still not that much, surely?

David O'Day

Who's saying it's all down to the owners?
Both myself and DOD have said we would pay more to relieve the burden from concession tickets, I appreciate others may not feel the same.

People who've been to Sixfields and St. Andrews and go home and away are being forced to pay a substantial rise or move to a part of the ground they don't want to go to because it will detract from their children's match day experience and your defending it, do you realise how that looks?
Pretty much this, I think my ticket at 400 quid is too cheap

Gynnsthetonic

Are you ok? I get you want to keep your "in" with the club but that was weird.

Also fuck you if you know how people I have spoken to feel better than me who has actually spoken to them and secondly i have already explained what should of been done instead.
You been at the cider again

Nick

Administrator
We also need them to enjoy the whole day, turn into adult ST holders and bring their kids.
Won't happen if we've bored them to death before they've reached their late teens.

Are they really going to be bored to death solely being on the other side of the ground for 90 minutes?

That depends on what happens on the pitch.

David O'Day

We also need them to enjoy the whole day, turn into adult ST holders and bring their kids.
Won't happen if we've bored them to death before they've reached their late teens.
Exactly 12 year kid goes game but doesn't enjoy is not the pathway we need to grow our support which I believe we all want in the end

clint van damme

Are they really going to be bored to death?

That depends on what happens on the pitch.

Lots will, I'm not sure how you're not getting it?
It doesn't mean all kids are like that but I know loads who are and were when they were younger.

Users who are viewing this thread