Season tickets details (4 Viewers)

Grendel

And is probably our main guaranteed income every season.

If a quarter are only totalling around £60 grand net a year that’s poor

pusbccfc

Well all areas other than one

Which is still in the stadium, with a perfect view like the entire stadium has.

It would be an issue if he was charging kids £200 for the entire stadium. He's not. Up to 20% of seats in the stadium are £50/£100 for kids.

pusbccfc

FFS, this last time I say this to you.

People shouldn't have to move and you saying "look how cheap it is" has fuck all to do with that

As I said last night you'd defend anything they did

No, they shouldn't but they shouldn't be giving tickets away for free in extremely busy areas of the ground.

I agree with you that they should have charged kids no more than £125 in the corner, but if they did that, they'd never be able to offer the deal behind the goal that we have.

I disagree with it, but I don't think it's fair to miss key points which plenty on here, CWR and twitter are.

fernandopartridge

Not to sure that there is

What are the ST %'s at say United? City? Arsenal? Celtc? Rangers?
Not really sure it's an appropriate comparison as for the first 3 ticket sales will represent a far lower % of turnover than it does for us. Celtic and Rangers it's a high % though not sure what the prices are or indeed how price sensitive their average ST holder is.

Grendel

yes but what is there % season tickets to match day tickets? Talking about FP's idea that maybe they want to reduce ST's vs. Match Day tickets

most rarely have tickets available to non members. The season tickets aren’t discounted

mmttww

If they want the North Stand to build, sticking folks in the corner is a cock up. Make it a Family Stand, open blocks behind the goal instead to start with. And provide poker style visors for the b*stard sun!

Nick

Administrator
Doug has a summer to show his intentions - this could go sour very quickly if Gyokeres and Hamer are sold and the money isn’t reinvested.

Said this the other day, that's where his big test is on if they are sold what happens then.

He did say earlier "watch what happens in the summer" so he seems confident.

It's much better to judge on that rather than how he claps a goal.

David O'Day

No, they shouldn't but they shouldn't be giving tickets away for free in extremely busy areas of the ground.

I agree with you that they should have charged kids no more than £125 in the corner, but if they did that, they'd never be able to offer the deal behind the goal that we have.

I disagree with it, but I don't think it's fair to miss key points which plenty on here, CWR and twitter are.
Wow

David O'Day

Yep with someone renewing their st’s
Having to move to save significant amounts of money not so much

you?
i meant that someone will have their matchday experience significantly reduced because of a poor decision by someone who lacks experience in this field.

I think it's morally wrong that someone has to move or not come

Nick

Administrator
i meant that someone will have their matchday experience significantly reduced because of a poor decision by someone who lacks experience in this field.

I think it's morally wrong that someone has to move or not come

I have to move, it's really not a big deal?

Is it really going to ruin games so much people won't go?

Ashdown

That's the point Doug has made clear though.

He hasn't priced anyone out of the ground but he's priced people (kids) out of premium areas.
Which I’m sorry , is hard on those parents , Grandparents who took their youngsters regularly but sadly people snapped up those next to nothing tickets and they were not being used, whereas supporters like me and the wife doing 10 games a season couldn’t get a ticket together in blocks 14-19…..but buying ( at top dollar prices ) as we still did we almost always managed to find empty seats in those areas not being used 🤷‍♂️
I can see why it’s been done , there are always going to be winners and losers

David O'Day

I have to move, it's really not a big deal?

Is it really going to ruin games so much people won't go?
yes, multiple people have mentioned they now people who are sacking it in, Hill's dad is jacking it in

Nick

Administrator
yes, multiple people have mentioned they now people who are sacking it in, Hill's dad is jacking it in

I meant more the JSB issue.

I can see the club doing a U turn on the North Stand stuff by extending the Family Zone out.

Plus, lots of people say they won't be going but will be there (I'm not saying Hill's dad either as he explained it's a slightly different situation)

David O'Day

As has been said, they should of charged people like me more to help mitigate any potential price increases in concessions tickets and they should of incrementally increased the Overs concession age so elderly people with not much money aren't suddenly hit by 100's in price increases

David O'Day

I meant more the JSB issue.

I can see the club doing a U turn on the North Stand stuff by extending the Family Zone out.
Yeah, As I have said i know some people with older kids who's kids don't want to move to a family stand that they see as been aimed at younger kids but can't afford the new prices in the seats they have now.

mark82

My issue isn’t price. It will cost be a fair bit more. But they’ve closed the block I’m in to season tickets. We are there specifically because it’s where my dad chose. He has anxiety and mobility issues and now he’s said he won’t be going next season.

Take a look at block 1, 2 & 3. Smaller stands, concourse generally much less crowded. You do have to walk down the concourse from the north stand but it's a relatively easy walk with no real crowding. Few tickets showing there at the moment but suspect more will open up once seats are released from people moving or not renewing.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, As I have said i know some people with older kids who's kids don't want to move to a family stand that they see as been aimed at younger kids but can't afford the new prices in the seats they have now.

It's not like the seats are painted primary colours....

Guess it depends how it's approached with the kids, making the best of it or making the decision for them.

Nick

Administrator
Take a look at block 1, 2 & 3. Smaller stands, concourse generally much less crowded. You do have to walk down the concourse from the north stand but it's a relatively easy walk with no real crowding. Few tickets showing there at the moment but suspect more will open up once seats are released from people moving or not renewing.

Yeah it's actually not that bad over there. Probably easier to get a beer too.

David O'Day

It's not like the seats are painted primary colours....

Guess it depends how it's approached with the kids, making the best of it or making the decision for them.
No but it will be aimed at kids and families and not older kids who go with their dads

Nick

Administrator
No but it will be aimed at kids and families and not older kids who go with their dads

It isn't really "aimed" as it's not like you have to do anything "kiddy". If anything, it's aimed at anybody who has a kid under 18 now the pricing has changed.

Fair enough if you tried to take them to the JSB stuff before where they do colouring in and stuff.

David O'Day

It isn't really "aimed" as it's not like you have to do anything "kiddy". If anything, it's aimed at anybody who has a kid under 18 now the pricing has changed.

Fair enough if you tried to take them to the JSB stuff before where they do colouring in and stuff.
but you'll be sat amongst them thus reducing the experience you have at a game

Users who are viewing this thread