Season ticket sales (1 Viewer)

Frank Sidebottom

They could offer free stuff too now. They need to do more than a letter
Not sure a free sky blue frisbee/toilet roll holder/dog bowl is going to persuade many to spend £350 on a season ticket. If we're doing well a lot of people will buy half season tickets which usually coincides with a dip in form. I'm hoping the 1st game of the season is at home as I can definitely make it that weekend.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Could me my last one this season - we’ll see
Just before you go GRENDEL.

As Nick has blocked your betting thread I will have to respond to your comments and what you said about me and your animal charity on this thread.

For the record I wasn't being disrespectful about your choice to donate to a horse and donkey charity, that's your choice.

I was just making the point that for me I would choose to donate to a children's charity over an animal charity, which is my choice.

The bet was £15 and you won the bet and I paid the bet to your animal charity ( not like some on this forum ) I even went above and beyond the £15 bet and donated £25 to your animal charity.

So Grendel if I didn't like your Charity, which is what you were implying I wouldn't have donated anything to your animal charity would I.

So there you have it Grendel, you just can't win with you, don't pay up and you get digs, pay up and you still get digs.

Some times Grendel you come across as not being a very pleasant person, in my opinion !!!

Otis

As Nick has blocked your betting thread I will have to respond to your comments and what you said about me and your animal charity on this thread.

For the record I wasn't being disrespectful about your choice to donate to a horse and donkey charity, that's your choice.

I was just making the point that for me I would choose to donate to a children's charity over an animal charity, which is my choice.

The bet was £15 and you won the bet and I paid the bet to your animal charity ( not like some on this forum ) I even went above and beyond the £15 bet and donated £25 to your animal charity.

So Grendel if I didn't like your Charity, which is what you were implying I wouldn't have donated anything to your animal charity would I.

So there you have it Grendel, you just can't win with you, don't pay up and you get digs, pay up and you still get digs.

Some times Grendel you come across as not being a very pleasant person, in my opinion !!!
What do you mean 'sometimes!' ;)

Grendel

Really? Firstly we had this when you tried to change the agreement when it was clear you would lose:

Sordell - How Many Goals ?

Then we had several pages of you doing your Sky Blue Kid impression

Match Thread - Port Vale v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct

I never accused you of not paying - I accused you of questioning my choice which you did - several times

higgs

Seriously debating one. Live in York though so have to factor in travel but won 3k on cov promotion and thinking of plunging into a season ticket
You must have put a fortune on us to win 3k

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

You must have put a fortune on us to win 3k

Or he had a bet pre season which was for us to finish 6th, beat Notts County after a contentious penalty decision in the 2nd leg of the playoff and then win 3-0 in the playoff final against Exeter.

If he bet on that he could have won 3 grand with a slightly smaller bet.

higgs

Or he had a bet pre season which was for us to finish 6th, beat Notts County after a contentious penalty decision in the 2nd leg of the playoff and then win 3-0 in the playoff final against Exeter.

If he bet on that he could have won 3 grand with a slightly smaller bet.
He wouldn't of won a penny on us beating Exeter 3-0 after the 89th minute goal we conceded ;-)

Ashdown

Really? Firstly we had this when you tried to change the agreement when it was clear you would lose:

Sordell - How Many Goals ?

Then we had several pages of you doing your Sky Blue Kid impression

Match Thread - Port Vale v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct

I never accused you of not paying - I accused you of questioning my choice which you did - several times
I too would choose an animal charity to be honest. The human race is expanding and crushing everything else at an alarming rate !

Grendel

I too would choose an animal charity to be honest. The human race is expanding and crushing everything else at an alarming rate !

This is bang on the money. The deforestation of rain forests is as big a genocide than anything that’s happened to humanity

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm getting one, but I need to wait as just about to leave Uni and need obviously to find a job. Be the first thing I buy when I first get paid.
Can't wait to do both, work and have a season ticket again.
Was told by many experts many moons ago after a really bad accident, that the former I would never do again, but I am about to prove them all wrong shortly and going to see the mighty skyblues play more regularly completes the dream.

Last edited:

christonabike

I will start to go again and pick and chose the games. Me and my daughter will see if we can get a deal on the legends lounge for so many games and see how we go. This set up is a million miles from when MR took over.
Fair play to him. And everyone behind the scenes might I add.

Otis

You and Grendel should become a vegetarian like me.

One of the reasons I quit meat was because I loved animals so much (apart from mountain goats of course, cos they are utter, utter barstards).

wingy

You and Grendel should become a vegetarian like me.

One of the reasons I quit meat was because I loved animals so much (apart from mountain goats of course, cos they are utter, utter barstards).
Hard to ride too, buggers!!

HerneBayGaz

Its gonna be a first full season ticket since 2007, it's a shame Block 18 isn't in the standard pricing structure as I think they could shift quite a few in there!

Good call.

A few fans buy a ticket in the standard zone and sit in the Premier seats. On more then one occasion I’ve kicked them out of my seat. (Cheap skates)

rob9872

Could do with a counter on their site. It' the snowball effect as more buy. We all saw the excitement as more Wembley tickets were sold on here each time a new total revealed so be good to see that with season tickets and might help further boost the numbers.

ccfcmad1

Great to see people jumping on board and getting season tickets, what do people think is a realistic target for sales? Personally 10k would be great but think 8k is achievable.

Sbarcher

Great to see people jumping on board and getting season tickets, what do people think is a realistic target for sales? Personally 10k would be great but think 8k is achievable.
Do we get a % refund for meeting a Fisher ST target? Mind you, if there’s any chance of reaching it, it will probably now be 15k.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Amazing how many people now seem to be purchasing, shows what some modicum of succes does for a club and team.

Wish they would hold the pricing now at the current level that just closed or about to close or give them £25 store voucher if they want to keep the pricing moving up.

wal3590

Think they should release the flexi match packages asap as well. People who can't commit to every week due to work or whatever would be right on those I think

Users who are viewing this thread