Season ticket sales (1 Viewer)

Otis

Lord Lawson has applied for French Citizenship
Coincidence or rumour....does anyone know who Grendel is? Has he been seen in the same room as Lord Lawson?
Nope, nor Nigella and my money's on the latter.

Grendel

Are you off to Ireland to join the IRA? You do have this on your posts:
"The peace we have now is due to the action of the IRA. Because of the bravery of the IRA and people like Bobby Sands, we now have a peace process."

That’s a quote from a certain person - guess I should remove it

Hobo

Perhaps Grendel has lost his right to stay in the country and has to move back to some far flung Russian outpost?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

How much does that cost and I'm not so sure that will get many people watching.

Do you pay just to watch arguing?
giphy.gif

Hobo

That’s a quote from a certain person - guess I should remove it

I always thought it was quite thought provoking and held a chink of truth in a sort non conformist way. Not that I am a fan of either sides paramilitary activities. It was more interesting than your Rush lyrics.

Johnnythespider

I've sussed it, he just doesn't want to be at the Ricoh the season Max fires us back to the prem

Sky Blue Harry H

Waiting to see what the recruitments like first. I’m not committing to then be served up the Andre Wright’s of this world.

You already know that's not going to happen - we already have/will have a stronger squad than that even if a couple leave. Think you're just trying to sound provocative - which, to be fair, worked !

Sky Blue Harry H

I may move to another part of the country - there is little belief I will move far away as most of my family think I’ll drop dead if I’m not going every other week but it’s something I’m contemplating

It could work in your favour G, SISU may relocate us to wherever it is you're moving - or are you just going to move when Biamou reaches 9 league goals?!

skybluetony176

I may move to another part of the country - there is little belief I will move far away as most of my family think I’ll drop dead if I’m not going every other week but it’s something I’m contemplating

Does that mean that you’ll stop posting on here? 75% home attendance minimum wasn’t it that you claimed entitled you to an opinion?

Hobo

Perhaps Grendel is moving to the seaside,
Offering donkey rides?
He has form for changing donkeys mid stream.

Cov kid 55

Ooh - I do hope you’re moving to the North East, then we can travel to games together......

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Shame they don’t try to offer the first early bird price again for people but I think this is what they hoped for and its hassle now to change.

Does anyone on this site find that the cost stops them getting one?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I’ve never had a season ticket; I went to 28 games this season. I usually make it to 20+, I even missed the first two months (bar opening day) due to wedding & honeymoon, I’m desperate to get a season ticket this season but it means going solo. I’d happily sacrifice this but the transport from Stratford to Ricoh basically means I have to drive, damn the shit network, and I share a car with the Mrs. Why isn’t it easier?! Currently trying to convince the old man to get one but he spends a few months of the season in Spain so not proving easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovInEssex

I’ve never had a season ticket; I went to 28 games this season. I usually make it to 20+, I even missed the first two months (bar opening day) due to wedding & honeymoon, I’m desperate to get a season ticket this season but it means going solo. I’d happily sacrifice this but the transport from Stratford to Ricoh basically means I have to drive, damn the shit network, and I share a car with the Mrs. Why isn’t it easier?! Currently trying to convince the old man to get one but he spends a few months of the season in Spain so not proving easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try a post seeing if anyone from Stratford makes the journey? Must be a couple
Then just drop them a lady Godiva or 2

Grendel

Does that mean that you’ll stop posting on here? 75% home attendance minimum wasn’t it that you claimed entitled you to an opinion?

On players clearly - how can you comment with observing the game?

italiahorse

Get yourself a Campervan and disappear, only coming back for the games.;)

pusbccfc

10,000 crammed into the side stand will be a significant increase in noise on the crowds last season.

Win the first few and the bandwagon will start rolling.

speedie87

Not to going to happen due to costs but wonder how many more people would go if could sit behind the goal again. Must be only club in the country with no fans behind the goal.

If it wasn’t a cost issue opening another stand, ideal scenario would be to open the stand but only from row v where you come in down

CovInEssex

Not to going to happen due to costs but wonder how many more people would go if could sit behind the goal again. Must be only club in the country with no fans behind the goal.

If it wasn’t a cost issue opening another stand, ideal scenario would be to open the stand but only from row v where you come in down

Nobody is staying away because they can’t sit behind the goal. Every seat in the ground has a perfect view

Grendel

They could offer free stuff too now. They need to do more than a letter

Why do they, the club has achieved promotion for the first time in 50 years - the tickets are cheap as it is - there should be some natural increased interest.

Sky Blue Harry H

Are the match packages available yet - if they want to raise quick ££££s without forcing those who can't attend more regularly, getting other offers out there early may help (apologies to the club if this already an option). Agree about extending the early bird - cash in on the feelgood factor before people get immersed in the World Cup, Summer hols etc.

Sky Blue Harry H

Why do they, the club has achieved promotion for the first time in 50 years - the tickets are cheap as it is - there should be some natural increased interest.

We do need a hard, in your face, sell G, as some of the undecided/dithering/Johnny come latelies will get distracted by whatever they were doing before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread