Season Ticket Sales (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

2,831 was the count just now! That's not including corporate.
I know it's been mentioned before but worth noting that it includes tickets sold for the first game that aren't ST's. Our group has another two coming along for the first game who aren't ST holders and we've already bought the tickets so they are showing as sold.

cooperskyblue

I know it's been mentioned before but worth noting that it includes tickets sold for the first game that aren't ST's. Our group has another two coming along for the first game who aren't ST holders and we've already bought the tickets so they are showing as sold.

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. No idea on the number then.

shmmeee

What’s the best way to get to/from St Andrews quickly? I’m going to have to be paying for childcare by the looks of it and have a 9 year old with me.

Is driving doable? Saw some stuff saying the close the roads around the ground for an hour before and after the match. Is it walkable from a train station?

theferret

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. No idea on the number then.

The club tweeted just under 2500 a day or so ago, but there was a bit of a flurry yesterday, so probably a couple of hundred on top of that in total. So maybe around 2700 in total inc corporate, with sales for Southend match currently around 3K based on your count.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Think we will average about 6000 this season tbh

I think it will depend on what the away maximum capacity is Evo. We know that Fleetwood, Wimbledon midweek, plus the likes of Bury will bring only a handful, so won't be surprised if those are below 4k. If Sunderland, Bristol Rovers etc are allowed an indefinite number, that may push the average nearer your figure (Bright/Walker signings might help too - performances to boost attendance!)

Si80

£299 isn't a bad increase from early bird price either. A big signing and I think they might get a few hundred more ST sales.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know it's not exactly the same, but for the best part of 3,000 to have committed to attending a whole season of 'away' fixtures is a good effort.

theferret

I think it will depend on what the away maximum capacity is Evo. We know that Fleetwood, Wimbledon midweek, plus the likes of Bury will bring only a handful, so won't be surprised if those are below 4k. If Sunderland, Bristol Rovers etc are allowed an indefinite number, that may push the average nearer your figure (Bright/Walker signings might help too - performances to boost attendance!)

The away maximum will be 5000. The average away following at the Ricoh was 1K, so if that's repeated (no reason why not, and it may actually be higher) I think it will be very difficult for us to not average 6K. But yes, there is the potential for the odd shocker, but overall 6K is probably about right.

hill83

I reckon the away attendances will be higher than at the Ricoh. Let’s be honest, a day out in Birmingham pisses all over Coventry.

theferret

I reckon the away attendances will be higher than at the Ricoh. Let’s be honest, a day out in Birmingham pisses all over Coventry.

While I'm loathed to agree with anyone who knocks this fine city, which is centre of the known universe after all, it is a more attractive away day. Will be easier to get to by train from many parts of the country too.

hill83

While I'm loathed to agree with anyone who knocks this fine city, which is centre of the known universe after all, it is a more attractive away day. Will be easier to get to by train from many parts of the country too.

Don’t get me wrong. I love our city. But the Litten Tree or endless Birmingham options. Hmmm, tricky one.

Imagine strutting into Coventry train station on a big away day to find out there’s no pubs near it. At all. And the ground is a absolute trek away where there are also no pubs. What a day out.

And I’m talking about AWAY fans before anyone starts crying. Obviously I want us in Cov.

Grendel

I must admit i am prepared to let the train take the strain as I live by a local station so it’s one big piss up

CV22SBA

2,831 was the count just now! That's not including corporate.
Like someone said earlier the count includes tickets sold for the first game only not just ST. When I spoke to a lady in corporate earlier about parking she said the 2,800 ST sold INCLUDED corporate.

mark82

Like someone said earlier the count includes tickets sold for the first game only not just ST. When I spoke to a lady in corporate earlier about parking she said the 2,800 ST sold INCLUDED corporate.

I don't think corporate adds too much to that figure to be fair. It's pretty much sold out, so guessing less corporate availability at St. Andrews.

higgs

Fuckn wasps have sent us backwards our gate's will be 1/3 of what they were last year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

goes for ccfc fans as well. every game could now be a day out.

The real shame is the ground is too big for the following we will get there and this could well be a lot longer than we think.

Users who are viewing this thread