Season Ticket Sales (1 Viewer)

theferret

I counted 2,511 dots, last time I counted was 2,370 and that was only couple of days ago.

Maybe we can get to 2,750 by end of the week!

With corporate I guess we are already there. You would hope sales started to ramp up a bit now as we get closer to the game as they have been slow to this point. There are still things like official travel arrangements to be confirmed, so perhaps people are waiting for that.

Edit: I should clarify I mean match ticket sales, as the 2511 counted will include ST sales and everyone who has bought a match ticket for any game this season as when you do that the seat becomes unavailable for ST sales.

Last edited:

cooperskyblue

With corporate I guess we are already there. You would hope sales started to ramp up a bit now as we get closer to the game as they have been slow to this point. There are still things like official travel arrangements to be confirmed, so perhaps people are waiting for that.

Edit: I should clarify I mean match ticket sales, as the 2511 counted will include ST sales and everyone who has bough a match ticket for any game this season as when you do that the seat becomes unavailable for ST sales.

Ah yes, didn't think about corporate, so if in total we could get 3,000 I personally think that would me a magnificent effort from the skyblues!

Magwitch

Ah yes, didn't think about corporate, so if in total we could get 3,000 I personally think that would me a magnificent effort from the skyblues!
But that would still be nearly 4000 ST holders short that’s a big hit financially. Will those 4000 still go as walk ups and then another 4000 to equal our regular home attendance at the back end of last season, hope I’m wrong but can’t see it.

cooperskyblue

But that would still be nearly 4000 ST holders short that’s a big hit financially. Will those 4000 still go as walk ups and then another 4000 to equal our regular home attendance at the back end of last season, hope I’m wrong but can’t see it.

No I agree with you. The attendance will be well below last year, unless we go unbeaten our first 10/15 games.

I think we will be looking at an average of 5,000 for most of our 'home games'.
So yeah a big big drop from last season.

Magwitch

No I agree with you. The attendance will be well below last year, unless we go unbeaten our first 10/15 games.

I think we will be looking at an average of 5,000 for most of our 'home games'.
So yeah a big big drop from last season.
If we can get 5000 City on a regular basis that would be a lot better than I thought. Lot of mitigation though, imo we have to be knocking very hard on the promotion door. If we bobble about mid table I think the gate will suffer. Actually Southend is the ideal fixture to test the water, with respect not the most attractive opposition, I don’t see a large number of their fans coming up and city need to put on a show. Don’t want another Scunthorpe like last season.

Sky Blue Harry H

If we can get 5000 City on a regular basis that would be a lot better than I thought. Lot of mitigation though, imo we have to be knocking very hard on the promotion door. If we bobble about mid table I think the gate will suffer. Actually Southend is the ideal fixture to test the water, with respect not the most attractive opposition, I don’t see a large number of their fans coming up and city need to put on a show. Don’t want another Scunthorpe like last season.
3 points any old how for me. A show would be great, but 3 points with Bolton to follow would set us up nicely.

Harries11

Has anyone's season tickets arrived yet? 10 days away and mine still hasnt came, nor the people i am going with.

Grendel

City have always been quite the unorganised club when it comes to getting ST’s to people.

The issuing of tickets is the job of Ticketmaster isn’t it?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am staggered we have sold so many season tickets so far but I think unless the Birmingham locals decide to go and have a regular look on a match by match basis there won't be a big " walk up" perhaps 1000 max. We didn't get that many at the Ricoh in reality. If we get an average of anywhere near 5000 that would be a real achievement but I suspect it will be around 4000 , boosted further perhaps by the odd big turn out from the likes of Sunderland.

Last edited:

theferret

I am staggered we have sold so many season tickets so far but I think unless the Birmingham locals decide to go and have a regular look on a match by match basis there won't be a big " walk up" perhaps 1000 max. We didn't get that many at the Ricoh in reality. If we get an average of anywhere near 5000 that would be a real achievement but I suspect it will be less than 4000 , boosted further by the odd big turn out from the likes of Sunderland.

Actually, regarding match tickets and walk ups the opposite is true. Last season was a slight deviation, but the average gate is usually about double the number of St holders, and you don't see that at other clubs so much where ST holders account for a much bigger proportion.

That's not to say I think there will be a big walk-up. I think the rules have been thrown out this year, but we just don't know.

ccfc92

I've just bought a ST on finance now, if the finance happened to be rejected, would they still honor the early bird price if I paid in full tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
I've just bought a ST on finance now, if the finance happened to be rejected, would they still honor the early bird price if I paid in full tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.
Should do as they will have your application on record

shmmeee

‘Tis not

giphy.gif

harvey098

I am staggered we have sold so many season tickets so far but I think unless the Birmingham locals decide to go and have a regular look on a match by match basis there won't be a big " walk up" perhaps 1000 max. We didn't get that many at the Ricoh in reality. If we get an average of anywhere near 5000 that would be a real achievement but I suspect it will be around 4000 , boosted further perhaps by the odd big turn out from the likes of Sunderland.

I think the walk up will be similar to previous years and probably more if we’re doing well. A lot of the missing ST holders from last year wont have bought a ST because of logistics rather than protest but will probably still come when they can.

Sbarcher

I think the walk up will be similar to previous years and probably more if we’re doing well. A lot of the missing ST holders from last year wont have bought a ST because of logistics rather than protest but will probably still come when they can.
Exactly my situation.

clint van damme

I know a few people who fall in to that category and have said they will be at the first game to see how hey get on.
As you said, not getting a ST isn't a protest for them, they just didn't want t commit to the extra travel for home games.

Skyblue_CP

Talking of logistics, has the car parking all sold out? Still shwing it on ticket master but cant purchase..

Grendel

Ok, thanks alot mate

I think some were made available at the weekend but there was an issue of purchasing - i thought it was resolved yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread