Season Ticket Sales (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Hope you sort your parking issues out Aloisi
Unfortunately not. Will have to give the game a miss tomorrow and try and get the parking sorted before the next home game.

Ian Harding

And for the match ticket
So you had to pay for the match day ticket last season , I understand that you have had to pay yo get to St Andrews but it would of cost you to get to the Ricoh surely so its less than £5 difference. The club have not increased prices with that in mind

Sky Blue Pete

So you had to pay for the match day ticket last season , I understand that you have had to pay yo get to St Andrews but it would of cost you to get to the Ricoh surely so its less than £5 difference. The club have not increased prices with that in mind
I’m sorry I’ve confused things. I didn’t mean to. I was saying it’s cracking that it costs me and my lad £25 to attend a match.

Saddlebrains

Anyone have any idea what we've ended up on? Granted they are still on sale but minimum amount will be shifted now. If its over 3k thats a cracking effort

shmmeee

Mate we are playing at st Andrew's now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

BornSlippySkyBlue

For those who may be interested.

I contacted the Ticketmaster email address with a picture of the ‘flawed’ barcode which was evident on my season ticket and have received the following reply:

‘Thank you for your email and apologise about the problem relating to your season ticket card(s).

I would like to advise that we have checked and tested that all cards will scan on game days, but if this issue is an inconvenience for you then we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.’
As an update to barcodegate, when I tried to get in on Saturday my ticket (with dodgy barcode) didn’t work and I was told that I would need a replacement ‘by next Saturday’.

Phoned them on Tuesday and got new one today, which is quite impressive!

Barcode looks fine on new one. ;)

Terry Gibson's perm

Our barcodes look dodgy but have worked so far so will be hoping that it will work again

Users who are viewing this thread