Scunthorpe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Samuels first touch had been criminal tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

James Smith

This is getting too depressing, to try and inject some positive news here Colchester are losing 2-0 at the Blades and it's still 0-0 Crewe vs Yeovil.

Last edited:

skybluepm2

So far I've spent more time checking my bets and deciding where to go on holiday than watching this shit. Not too bad going forward but no cutting edge! Can see Scunthorpe grabbing another on the break and then it really will be curtains. Great kick by jones then!

bigfatronssba

I think there is a real chance he will be sacked if we lose tonight.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
That's why Willis shouldn't be on the left!

Ball forward, defender slips, Willis gets the ball but has to take his time to bring it under control, tries a cross with his left, unsuccessful. Tries with his right, gets it over but players don't communicate and Phillips put the ball slowly wide

stupot07

Fleck giving the ball away yet again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Brighton Sky Blue

all of bottom 5 now losing !!

Which is probably why they're all in the bottom 5. Difference is we could change it almost immediately by sacking this pathetic clown of a manager and choosing not to sue everybody else off the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread