Scunthorpe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

We've won 1 in our last 10 at home, I'm expecting anything other than a win :(

I know the home form is shocking, but Pressley seems to nick a win everytime the executioner is sharpening his axe !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Paxman II

I think this is a test of recent improving play. Yes we lost at Preston but put it into context with the Walsall game too and we have not been too bad against in form sides. A result is badly required though and there will be tension from the start. If we can get on the front foot from the whistle I think we have the players that can and should win this game.
I feel a lot is down to Pressley now and how he sets his stall out. It really is all on him, no excuses.

Evo1883

I think this is a test of recent improving play. Yes we lost at Preston but put it into context with the Walsall game too and we have not been too bad against in form sides. A result is badly required though and there will be tension from the start. If we can get on the front foot from the whistle I think we have the players that can and should win this game.
I feel a lot is down to Pressley now and how he sets his stall out. It really is all on him, no excuses.
100% agreed

Del Boy 82

2-3 new forwards shine but we will sit to deep an let scunny take the points. Lyle Taylor seems to score against us all the time an sheffers no doubt will score a free kick or pen. Pressley will say we dominated at times passing around well (tho usually deep in our own half with no pace or creativity) jo'b will run an shout an moan at everyone else but be dire himself. So a good night under the lights!!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

City 1 Scunthorpe 4

Excellent, tremendous performance, the group were terrific etc blah blah blah

stupot07

I see where you're coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Our form at home last 6
P6 W0 D4 L2 F3 A7 Pts4 Ppg 0.67 (21st)

Scunthorpe form away last 6
p6 W4 D2 L0 F15 A7 Pts14 Ppg 2.33 (1st)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Our form at home last 6

...in that case 5 -1 to Scunthorpe. "the group were absolutely outstanding"

Evo1883

Our form at home last 6

i think the draw is most likely , but our home form is disgraceful

Del Boy 82

Our form at home last 6

Telegraph an the club should show these stats, Reading that should get the fans flocking up the ricoh tonight!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Our form at home last 6

I'm surprised we're as high as 21st for recent home form.

woody11462

I'd like us to keep the 4-3-3 we went with against Preston. I'd go:

Jones
Willis Pennington Martin Haynes

Fleck Barton O'Brien

Williams Tudgay Samuel

I'd go for Tudgay as we need a central focal point to hold the ball up and Williams isn't that player. If Odelusi was fit I'd play him instead of Williams or shift Williams into the back 4. Would liek to see Turgott introduced at some point also.

stupot07

I'm surprised we're as high as 21st for recent home form.

We're the only one not to pick up a win. Below us peterborough 1w 1d worse Gd, Colchester/notts county 1w.

coop

I'd like us to keep the 4-3-3 we went with against Preston. I'd go:

Jones
Willis Pennington Martin Haynes

Fleck Barton O'Brien

Williams Tudgay Samuel

I'd go for Tudgay as we need a central focal point to hold the ball up and Williams isn't that player. If Odelusi was fit I'd play him instead of Williams or shift Williams into the back 4. Would liek to see Turgott introduced at some point also.

Williams in the back four he is a attacking midfielder are you SP in disguise.

mrtrench

3-0. Jordan Clarke own goal hat trick. Defence plays a blinder. Webster back in on Saturday.

Grendel

Not there tonight due to other commitments but just hoping for a win somehow. Don't think so though.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just had £25 on Scunthorpe @11/5 easy money like Saturday !!

Big_Ben

Got a feeling that tonight's the night it's all going to click into place. A comfortable home win for me.

stupot07

Tudguy in, Pennington CB, Phillps RB.

Barton and fleck on midfield......

James Smith

We really need the three points tonight as if we don't get them and Yeovil and Colchester do then we're hanging onto our place by goal difference and the number of draws we've had. If Colchester win by more than one goal then we're dropping a place. Not keen on that and dropping another place probably won't be good for the team psychologically either.

Hoping for at least a 1-0 win to us tonight. #PUSB

dongonzalos

Tudguy in, Pennington CB, Phillps RB.

Barton and fleck on midfield......

If these lot are all fit I would have 4 of them in my first line up
Not sure they are all match fit though

J

Jack Griffin

10 mins till KO Bloody hell!
B9gcy4zIgAA1OkK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread