Scunthorpe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
3-1 to us, McSheffrey to get theirs and go mental.

SkyBlueScottie

Despite the nay sayers on here, there is reason to be optimistic IMO. Last home game showed a definite improvement in forward play. Normally going one down at Preston leads to the flood gates opening, however there was a fair amount of fight and Nouble had the chances to win us the game. Yes McSheffrey will be a constant thorn in our side tonight and will undoubtedly score but I have a bit of confidence.any wanted Pennington at CB well they now have that wish, Phillips is on the way back for us and is an asset at right back, we have a bit of pace up front, and Jones should return in goal.

Sub

1-3 loss after going one up, second half collaspe after half time talk by SP

ccfcway

1-3 loss after going one up, second half collaspe after half time talk by SP

we bossed the 1st half. A lot of positives, the high press worked very well. work hard in training, couldn't fault the players, down to bare bones etc etc

wingy

The New Middlesboro lad is It Williams to score
He knows their workings and could be useful spy in the camp
Im thinking 2-1 but struggling on the other likely scorer so I'll go Samual to continue to get his second Ricoh goal

Evo1883

If we lose tonight no ifs or buts .we have to do everything possible to stay in this division

Captain Dart

LB87ccfc

Lose tonight he has to go before its too late, this is a massive 6 pointer.

2.1 either way. Madden to score for them

stupot07

1-1 Samuel with the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Got loss written all over it for me. Scunthorpe on great form, we're on shit form as we always are. Can see a fairly heavy defeat, everyone being even more pissed off than they are now and shocked at SISU's refusal to sack Pressley. 0-3

ccfcway

Cov at home to Scunthorpe
Sheff Utd at home to Colchester

We could be 6 points clear of drop zone tonight

or we could be in the drop zone.

ccfcmad1

Fearing the worse we just cant seem to buy a win even when we play ok, so going for 2-1 city PUSB

Am also going for a 2-1 win .
I was impressed with the young lads who played at the back at Walsall so hoping for a repeat performance.

WestEndAgro

Fully expecting a comfortable home win tonight, anything else and Pressley will be hanging on by his fingertips, double sacking on the way ? Pressley and Pearson both gone by the end of tonight.

stupot07

Fully expecting a comfortable home win tonight, anything else and Pressley will be hanging on by his fingertips, double sacking on the way ? Pressley and Pearson both gone by the end of tonight.

We've won 1 in our last 10 at home, I'm expecting anything other than a win :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

We've won 1 in our last 10 at home, I'm expecting anything other than a win :(

Its the kind of thing thats been happening this season though, we squeeze out a lucky win just as we are on the brink of a real disaster meaning inevitably Pressley keeps hold of his job for another 4 weeks until we are on the brink of another disaster and the next win comes.

Users who are viewing this thread