Scunthorpe Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Nantwich Skyblues

looks like a turnout for the reserves when we were at highfield road.... god desperate times

covmark

NOPM in effect, over to you now season ticket holders..
10806306_460830714073213_6760712110360410213_n.jpg
The worst thing about our shocking situation is cretins like you seemingly gloating about it. Fan? My fucking arse.

Sub

Sisu, fisher, seppala, presseley, FA , council can all be proud of what they have achieved looking at that picture:eek::(

torchomatic

Not many here.

mark_ccfc

Don't want to jinx it but I've got a good feeling about tonights game. Jones in goal, Pennington to press forward from the back, Williams to link Barton and Fleck to the front. Just hoping Phillips is up to a full game.

Monners

They should have this photo framed and hang in the CCC Members Chamber and the CCFC Board room. Shame on them all.

Covkid1968#

Actually forgot we were playing tonight........even 3 years ago I would be itching to get home from work and get ready to go up the game......sad times. Im more excited about Rugby (CRFC) these days, which says it all really

Mr T - Sukka!

The worst thing about our shocking situation is cretins like you seemingly gloating about it. Fan? My fucking arse.

Dont think he is gloating. More like pointing out how SISU are killing the club.

Like it or not NOPM is well and truly out in force and growing.

All SISUs fault.

ccfcway

You never go anyway, you just come on here boring the tits off everyone with your really funny 3 weeks joke.

hmmm. Apart from this season I was a very regular attendee. Do let me know the last time i mentioned that really funny joke ?

skybluebeduff

Dont think he is gloating. More like pointing out how SISU are killing the club.

Like it or not NOPM is well and truly out in force and growing.

All SISUs fault.

Exactly, but peoples anger at the situation has bounced off that many entities so far, it's now the fans turns.
It changes nothing though how they feel, it is what is is, all SISU's fault why we have NOPM.

shmmeee

It obviously brings a warm glow to your heart to see such a poor attendance. Nopm!!! etc

Leave it out. Your first post in the thread is saying we're shit, hardly inspirational stuff. Gallows humour is how we all survive this crap.

We'll probably storm it playing beautiful football now there's only one man and a dog watching us, would be typical. ;) (see)

shmmeee

Exactly, but peoples anger at the situation has bounced off that many entities so far, it's now the fans turns.
It changes nothing though how they feel, it is what is is, all SISU's fault why we have NOPM.

Forgetting whose fault and who is to blame, I think it's increasingly clear that rightly or wrongly there's no way back for Sisu as owners in a lot of fans minds. Not sure what they can do apart from massive investment on the pitch (let's be honest, we're all suckers for that) to bring it back now.

mark_ccfc

This thread is supposed to be about the game - can we all keep the bickering to other threads please. How is the game going (obviously I'm not there)

skybluebeduff

Forgetting whose fault and who is to blame, I think it's increasingly clear that rightly or wrongly there's no way back for Sisu as owners in a lot of fans minds. Not sure what they can do apart from massive investment on the pitch (let's be honest, we're all suckers for that) to bring it back now.

I see no way back for SISU at all, it is the end of a relationship with most fans due to them, you can't love what you don't trust.

Users who are viewing this thread