Scunthorpe match thread (1 Viewer)

harvey098

Well I had a few quid on a cov win. No cheer for me.
In all honesty, if we want to get promoted, these are the games we need to be winning.

I think we would've but for the circumstances. Reda obviously saw the red mist, it's cost us 3 points. It's frustraiting but it happens. I still consider it a good start to the season. Stay positive :)

covmark

I think we would've but for the circumstances. Reda obviously saw the red mist, it's cost us 3 points. It's frustraiting but it happens. I still consider it a good start to the season. Stay positive :)
Red mist bollocks, there is no excuse, he's cost us 3 points.

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

City are looking good here, in control...

chiefdave

Dont get me wrong reda top player for us but feel hes let the team down tonight , if he got sent off for couple of untimed challenges fair enough but going to headbut is just stupidity.

Definitely a let down. Even if you don't headbutt you can't go into another player with your head forward these days. He's supposed to be the captain and senior player but compare how he's reacted to how Clarke reacted in the Gillingham game. Even worse considering we were only 10 mins in and winning.

Hopefully we can still get a point out of this but if not its points lost in exactly the type of game we need to be clinical in if we're aiming for promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread