Scunthorpe match thread (2 Viewers)

mds

Definitely a let down. Even if you don't headbutt you can't go into another player with your head forward these days. He's supposed to be the captain and senior player but compare how he's reacted to how Clarke reacted in the Gillingham game. Even worse considering we were only 10 mins in and winning.

Hopefully we can still get a point out of this but if not its points lost in exactly the type of game we need to be clinical in if we're aiming for promotion.
Not only cost us this 3pts but missing for 3 games, more points dropped?

skybluedan

Fuckin Doyle at Chesterfield with his second hat-trick in four days has fucked my acu

houchen87

We were 3rd for a few minutes there, 1-0 and cruising. And then I remembered this is Coventry and it doesn't work like that.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Disappointing to lose, let down by Reda. Sounded a spirited display from the 10 men, pinned Scunthorpe back in those last ten.

Another winnable fixture on Saturday, win that and 3 points from 2 away games isn't the end of the world.

covmark

Reda is our captain, he shouldn't be costing us points.
Saying that, we've had a half decent start and shouldn't be too down. Skyblue arrrrmmmy.

CCFC_Charlie

Unbeaten run is over, no Reda for three games and two tough games against physical sides in Rochdale and Preston up next. Bad night for us.

Nothing like a defeat against a team with one of the poorest defences in the league so far this season. Down with a bang.

Now we find out what we are like without the big man at the back.

Kingokings204

Our away form is very worrying. 2 losses 2 draws. 1 win and 3 losses would have more points. Not very good.

Kingokings204

It's bad enough reda was sent off and costs us some points but now we miss him for 3 games when we have no threat from corners again and lost our captain.

Scunthorpe are shit and 2nd bottom and we lose. I don't look at reda sending off we still lost the game. We will never get anywhere. Same old city.

stupot07

Oh well, city in dropping points against poor teams shocker.......

....didn't see that coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Definitely a let down. Even if you don't headbutt you can't go into another player with your head forward these days. He's supposed to be the captain and senior player but compare how he's reacted to how Clarke reacted in the Gillingham game. Even worse considering we were only 10 mins in and winning.

Hopefully we can still get a point out of this but if not its points lost in exactly the type of game we need to be clinical in if we're aiming for promotion.

You Especially can't move your head discreetly in the direction of an opponent who is shorter than you without it being considered a head butt.....

SkyBlue_Bear83

That was only disappointing as we had a big away crowd plus it was 2 days after the Ricoh return was announced. But yes, not a bad point :)

Saturday is now a huge game IMO.

I wouldn't say any game this early is huge, although it would be useful to keep confidence high as well as picking up our first away win.

Users who are viewing this thread