Scunthorpe match thread (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

Typical City this, comfortable lead against one of the worst teams in the league and then we do this

ccfc92

Hopefully one of the scunthorpe players get sent off early in second half?

Hopefully I'll open my wallet and £1000 will magically appear?

Ashdown

Be chuffed with a point now, anything better with 11 v 10 is a bonus. We need the ref to even things up and then we could do them !

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm just hoping by me calling it now it won't happen, like when I say a player is being crap and they score!

That happens to me too :)

i think if we get any result out of this, all the other 10 players will deserve an immense amount of credit (and I might even praise Thomas........but I've said that hoping I jinx it so I don't have to praise him ;) )

Otis

Be chuffed with a point now, anything better with 11 v 10 is a bonus. We need the ref to even things up and then we could do them !

My money's now on City winning 2-1.

A Conor Thomas winner! He'll pass the ball 40 yards ... to himself, then will dribble past 3 players at pace and smash the ball in from 30 yards out with the sweetest shot you'll ever see.

ccfc92

A Conor Thomas winner! He'll pass the ball 40 yards ... to himself, then will dribble past 3 players at pace and smash the ball in from 30 yards out with the sweetest shot you'll ever see.

I was a believer right up til that last part ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!

If that happened tonight (ah sod it, I'll extend that to 'during his career') I will, well I don't know what I'll do but I'm not very adventurous so sure I could think of something daring (safe in the knowledge the chances of it happening are very slim. Very slim indeed :) )

Users who are viewing this thread