Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Saturday, 3pm, Jimmy's Statue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 5849
  • Start date Start date
There is hardly anyone here, but as the air cadets are in light blue, I have decided to include them in the numbers too.

We have now just instantly doubled the attendance
 
Same! It's not even really about it being at wasps, it's more that it's brought fans together a bit
He’s as anti sisu as it comes - but at least he’s putting his name behind the club here - I bet the trust will probably try and belittle This protest.
 
Reckon there’s about 20 of us. Think it’s hit a wall for now.
 
He’s as anti sisu as it comes - but at least he’s putting his name behind the club here - I bet the trust will probably try and belittle This protest.
To be fair I'm usually the first to belittle them but it seems not so much about the protest but uniting people a bit more. Bit different to others as there's a bit of a mixture.

Fair play, regardless of views or bickers in the past!
 
Steward said they’re expecting around 16k. Way more than enough. He said they shifted around 18,000 tickets but they expect a 85% turnout of that.

Dwindle dwindle!
 
Steward said they’re expecting around 16k. Way more than enough. He said they shifted around 18,000 tickets but they expect a 85% turnout of that.
When he says shifted presume he means given away as it would be a bit odd for only 85% of those who purchased tickets to turn up.

By the looks of things a lot more found something better to do.

 
When he says shifted presume he means given away as it would be a bit odd for only 85% of those who purchased tickets to turn up.

By the looks of things a lot more found something better to do.



Oh dear.
 
When he says shifted presume he means given away as it would be a bit odd for only 85% of those who purchased tickets to turn up.

By the looks of things a lot more found something better to do.



Yeah I thought he meant gave away.
 
So hope they lose today. They miss out on European CC qualification and it would surely make it more difficult to deny themselves income from CCFC.
 
The turnout was shite
 
If it got you, Tony and bhsb in the same place I'd say it's done wonders in some ways ;)

Not really it’s jusy confirms our malaise
 
Well done to all who turned up....if Otis counted me I was pleased to be one of the 21
 
I’ll come along but I think there needs to be a definite plan of what happens. Standing around in Sky Blue but with no plan of action is going to be a bit lame. I like the flyers idea.
I hope that all those calling for action at a Wasps game on other threads now commit to being there.
Found me car.....strangely.. it was exactly where I had parked it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vow
Were you the one who looks a bit like that 'Fish' bloke from that dreadful 80's band? :cool:

Nope I’m 5 foot 8 and he’s 6 foot 7
 
Did Lord Mayor Councillor John Blundell, former leader of Coventry Conservatives pop along?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom