Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Saturday, 3pm, Jimmy's Statue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 5849
  • Start date Start date
It's occurred to me I don't know where any loos are without having to buy a ticket :D
 
I’m travelling up on the m6.....many there... running a bit late
 
Put a fake tash and deep voice on.
Next time I take a 12 year old boy out on a date I’m going to get him to do that....people may stare less
 
Hard to say for definite. I recognise 9, hopefully a few more here without colours on that I haven’t spotted. I’m not wearing Sky blue myself tbh

Edit: when I say recognise, I mean are clearly here for us. Not personally.
 
Ffs... just seen someone in a wasps top and a city scarf....some fecker didn’t get the memo.!!!!
 
Over 20 and it's officially quorate if I remember the 'rules' - fair play to each and ever one who has made the effort. You should all feel proud of yourselves regardless of numbers.

Looks like starting to heat up a bit now :emoji_thumbsup:
 
Ffs... just seen someone in a wasps top and a city scarf....some fecker didn’t get the memo.!!!!
Annoying - but I kind of like the fact that he had the decency to 'advertise' CCFC in the ground (if he was going in anyway)
 
Stinks of wasps around here!!!!
 
Didn't nw just get a scarf???

I read that - but couldn't believe it was a Wasps one (unless he intends to burn it in a symbolic gesture) Thinking about it, surely NW wouldn't be wearing a Wasps top?!?!
 
I am here, but cannot see any Sunderland fans at all, so do we really have to stand here and protect the statue?

Someone post a picture, then we can play guess the SBT posters!
 
SBT here
 
Only my selfie camera works and I am sure no-one wants to see my ugly mug.
 
I am the one not in Wasps gear and standing near the statue.
 
Fair play, the way it should be really. No point having beef with their genuine fans because of a few bellends.

Fair play to the bloke in the green Nike astro trainers, clearly up for a two footer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom