Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Saturday, 3pm, Jimmy's Statue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 5849
  • Start date Start date
Just as an extra - how about a sit in blocking the shop too? Stop people going in and spending money or buying matchday tickets by filling it up with city fans.
 
Just as an extra - how about a sit in blocking the shop too? Stop people going in and spending money or buying matchday tickets by filling it up with city fans.

Just keep queuing up then changing our minds. "Im sorry I really need an XXXL, hold on".

"I want to sit in the JSB Zone".
 
Just as an extra - how about a sit in blocking the shop too? Stop people going in and spending money or buying matchday tickets by filling it up with city fans.

Your determined to block something ain't you mate?!
 
Your determined to block something ain't you mate?!
The toilet if his earlier post about shit bombs is true, can't be there tomorrow as it's the mrs 50th and i am predisposed, i will be with you in spirit though, I'm often somewhere else in spirit.
 
Just checked on twitter under our usual hashtag #pusb and there is nothing regarding this. I'm not sure this is being pushed enough by the main players, if at all.
I agree. First I’ve heard about it. I imagine 10-20 people will turn up again and be laughed at by approx 20K egg chasers. Would have been a good opportunity for the trust to do something different than a piss up in London by coach.
 
I agree. First I’ve heard about it. I imagine 10-20 people will turn up again and be laughed at by approx 20K egg chasers. Would have been a good opportunity for the trust to do something different than a piss up in London by coach.

Indeed, once again the Trust fail to adequately represent the supporters. They should be doing everything they can to at least channel some of the fans’ anger into constructive action. Tumbleweed.
 
Indeed, once again the Trust fail to adequately represent the supporters. They should be doing everything they can to at least channel some of the fans’ anger into constructive action. Tumbleweed.
I shall go to the next trust meeting (If I Can!) and make that very point...
 
The trust are pathetic, why aren't they all over this
 
Can I suggest that's for another thread tomorrow evening? As of now, it's trying to show what could be with proper support. It may be a losing battle but hey, 50 would be a triumph, eh?

PSB group reckon they've got 90 odd people intersted.
Looks like there could be two protests developing though.
Might need a bit of synchronizing, no.point in two separate protests
 
PSB group reckon they've got 90 odd people intersted.
Looks like there could be two protests developing though.
Might need a bit of synchronizing, no.point in two separate protests
This is the problem with separate groups, and no communu action. Bloody shower!

They want people earlier I think and won't say why(!) I'm otherwise engaged this evening but if you can get them to link up at the statue that'd do.
 
Trust has now publicised the protest while making clear it is nothing to do with them.
 
Have to give credit where it's due, PSB Group being very proactive here.
 
Have just been told it’s not on the fans forum on Facebook. Looks just like the odd share on twitter and this thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom