Sarah Everard (2 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Id love ten minutes in a room with the c**t. Hope he gets boiling piss thrown over him every single day in prison.
That poor poor poor woman

chiefdave

Don't know what everyone is worried about, The Met are on top of this.
The force advised people detained by a lone plain-clothes officer to ask "where are your colleagues" and "where have you come from?"

It suggested other "very searching questions", including "why are you here" and "exactly why are you stopping or talking to me?"

The force said that, to verify the answers, people should ask to speak to an operator on a police radio to determine if the officer is genuine and acting legitimately.
Imagine the response you'd get to that if you were being genuinely arrested let alone kidnapped.

shmmeee

Imagine the response you'd get to that if you were being genuinely arrested let alone kidnapped.

From a purely policing POV you’d think they’d want to get a handle on this because criminals are going to take the piss with this sort of stuff under this pretence.

Marty

You just have to see how bad auditors are treated, sole purpose is to catch officers out, and the officers fall into every trap and that's while they know they're being filmed. The police force is embarrassing, but that's what 20 years of ticking boxes does I suppose.

Frostie

So once again the narrative is being shifted to suggest Sarah should have done something differently i.e. not comply with an officer of the law which I'm sure most of us are told to do from a very young age.
Scandalous. 😡

Moff

fernandopartridge

So once again the narrative is being shifted to suggest Sarah should have done something differently i.e. not comply with an officer of the law which I'm sure most of us are told to do from a very young age.
Scandalous.
Yep, that and the institution can't possibly be accountable for the actions of its officers

robbiekeane

No one seems to know what to say. I will add this chap has since apologised for his comments. If it is indeed his twitter account.

A fucking disgrace. Somehow this is woman's fault? Woman should learn a bit more about the legal process of arrest, just in case they happen to be falsely arrested, raped and murdered walking home down a busy road?

c**t

robbiekeane

It just makes me so angry and i don't know why this in particular has really really got to me. I've watched the video of him blatently lying to the police officers, i've read the impact statements from Sarah's parents and i just cannot imagine the pain they are going through.

Her last hours on this earth must have been absolutely fucking horrifying and for what - the gratification of this fat ugly monster. She must've realised what was happening to her and realised there was no way out, handcuffed and helpless.

At the end of the day there are always going to be cases of people just completely acting either out of character (or character that they've displayed) and there are of course things that you cannot vet and cannot control.

This is not one of those cases.

The guy was nicknamed "the rapist" by previous colleagues who I believe were female, and the inequality within the met is so systemic that they clearly did not feel that they could speak up about their concerns, assuming that they hadn't actually done so and they weren't taken seriously that is. He also had some weird public indecent exposure thing a few days before hand which I can't seem to find any more information on.

She's been let down by the system and paid the highest price. The least these weasels can do is hold their hands up on it. How dare they try and put it on her, on women, on anyone else but themselves.

It’sabatch87

The death penalty would be to kind for this kind of scum.
Public humiliation and torture live on tv to see him squeal that’ll do!!
Anyway I hope he suffers every minute he’s inside looking over his shoulder.

covmark

The death penalty would be to kind for this kind of scum.
Public humiliation and torture live on tv to see him squeal that’ll do!!
Anyway I hope he suffers every minute he’s inside looking over his shoulder.
Why would anything need to be on live TV? You're right though, c**t deserves to suffer for the rest of his miserable life.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

It’sabatch87

No, don't be a weirdo.
So what’s your verdict on what his punishment should be?
He planned an abduction, rape and brutal murder of an innocent young lady.
He must be twisted in the head not forgetting his indecent exposure claims.
I suppose a nice open prison with a tag and day release would be ok?

clint van damme

So it's either day release or tortured on tele? you are being a bit weird mate.
He's gone to prison for life, I haven't seen anyone arguing with that.

shmmeee

Surely the only people that would want to watch live torture of someone are people like this bloke who get off on torture?

All a bit Fucking for Virginity that.

Skybluefaz

No I think he's got the right punishment. We've got a male violence problem and your solution to it is to be more violent but put it on the telly? I appreciate you're just doing a bit of virtue signalling but you can't really be serious and think it's an appropriate thing to do?

Tommo1993

Hopefully he goes along with the stereotypical life of an ex-copper (a fucking awful one) locked up - beaten senseless by other inmates.

clint van damme

WTF? How could anyone possibly defend him? If anyone I knew did something like that the last thing on my mind would be sticking up for them and providing a character reference.

It's unbelievable.
I have seen this story elsewhere as well because politics for all do tweet some absolute bollocks but this story is true.

shmmeee

WTF? How could anyone possibly defend him? If anyone I knew did something like that the last thing on my mind would be sticking up for them and providing a character reference.

I agree with the guy in the article, sack them for bringing the force into disrepute.

Users who are viewing this thread