Sarah Everard (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah for a law enforcement agency with sweeping authoritarian powers it’s pretty fucking big.

If it was 2% of BBC, Pfizer or World Economic Forum employees being accused of sexual assault you probably wouldn’t sleep for days in outrage.

Oh the way you are going on I thought it was 50% plus? With your pathetic "MET Police: Not so bad are they" type nonsense.

Of course it is wrong, any person in the job found to be guilty of any crime should receive a much heavier sentence and happily would just use a bullet for the recent one. It is nowhere near enough a high enough percentage to group them all together.

Reminds me of Tommy Robinson going on about grooming gangs and those bloody Muslims all touching kids.

skybluetony176

Is it actually a large percentage though?
Yes. Compare it to another profession, any profession, let alone a profession where your job is to uphold the law. Let’s remember that the figures (that also seemed to have gone up overnight from what was being said just yesterday) in regards to the Met are specifically to sexual and domestic abuse. They don’t include other acts of violence, corruption or involvement in other types of crime. The statistics are gobsmacking only made worse when you consider what their profession is.

SBT

Oh the way you are going on I thought it was 50% plus? With your pathetic "MET Police: Not so bad are they" type nonsense.

Of course it is wrong, any person in the job found to be guilty of any crime should receive a much heavier sentence and happily would just use a bullet for the recent one. It is nowhere near enough a high enough percentage to group them all together.

Reminds me of Tommy Robinson going on about grooming gangs and those bloody Muslims all touching kids.
You’ve gone from “hang the rapists” to “1000 claims of sexual assault isn’t THAT bad” in less than 24 hours, it’s honestly a little awe-inspiring to see one man’s brain become so completely broken by the internet.

Nick

Administrator
Yes. Compare it to another profession, any profession, let alone a profession where your job is to uphold the law. Let’s remember that the figures (that also seemed to have gone up overnight from what was being said) in regards to the Met are specifically to sexual and domestic abuse. They don’t include other acts of violence, corruption or involvement in other types of crime. The statistics are gobsmacking only made worse when you consider what their profession is.

Where can you find the stats to find crimes based on occupation?

I have said throughout, the punishment should be much, much steeper for somebody in a position of power taking advantage of it for crime.

skybluetony176

You’ve gone from “hang the rapists” to “1000 claims of sexual assault isn’t THAT bad” in less than 24 hours, it’s honestly a little awe-inspiring to see one man’s brain become so completely broken by the internet.
It’s being reported as 1600 claims against 1000 officers now. From a pool of 34000 officers.

Nick

Administrator

I haven't said the crimes aren't that bad. I have said that it isn't a high percentage. At least quote me properly if you want to go on about brain power.

Like I said, change a couple of words using your logic and you are full on Tommy Robinson.

clint van damme

I haven't said the crimes aren't that bad. I have said that it isn't a high percentage. At least quote me properly if you want to go on about brain power.

Like I said, change a couple of words using your logic and you are full on Tommy Robinson.

It's nothing to do with Tommy Robinson, the METs own figures paint an horrendous picture, and I think that's just the tip of the iceberg but that's just my opinion.

SBT

Quiet everyone! The guy who likes to post about gypsies and Romanian beggar women is here with an important lesson about discrimination.

SBT

Can you give me an example of how changing a couple of my words makes me look “full on Tommy Robinson”? Bonus points if you can avoid it resembling one of your old posts about minorities in the process.

clint van damme

other professions may see someone called "bastard dave" as a red flag and not someone you'd give a gun to

The MET are taking this that seriously that a) it was another force who caught him after a victim went to them because she thought the MET were useless.
B) as of this morning he was still in the MET.

Nick

Administrator
Can you give me an example of how changing a couple of my words makes me look “full on Tommy Robinson”? Bonus points if you can avoid it resembling one of your old posts about minorities in the process.

It's not hard, just change it to grooming gangs.

And yeah, romanian women begging, nigerian people scamming via emails and gypsies thriving and leaving shit behind.

Nick

Administrator
The MET are taking this that seriously that a) it was another force who caught him after a victim went to them because she thought the MET were useless.
B) as of this morning he was still in the MET.

How the hell is he still in the MET? Is there some shit process where they have to go through to fuck him off?

Isn't being a rapist enough for somebody to instantly get rid?

skybluetony176

Where can you find the stats to find crimes based on occupation?

I have said throughout, the punishment should be much, much steeper for somebody in a position of power taking advantage of it for crime.
You can look at rates for the population as a whole. It’s far less than the Met in isolation. For instance there was a reported 850000 domestic abuse claims and 773000 sexual abuse claims in 2020 in England and Wales from a population of over 59M people. The Met is bucking the general trend by about 30%. That’s also before you factor in that domestic abuse especially but also sexual abuse skyrocketed in 2020 during the lockdowns. So in normal times the rate will be higher again. It’s also pretty clear that the Met specifically has circled the wagon around at least 2 officers and protected them from normal scrutiny so had they worked in any other profession would have been locked up long ago and many women wouldn’t be victims and at least one would still be alive.

clint van damme

How the hell is he still in the MET? Is there some shit process where they have to go through to fuck him off?

Isn't being a rapist enough for somebody to instantly get rid?

Proceedings starting today, this came to light in December.

Bugsy

I'm hoping this dirty little c**t of a coward gets annihilate in prison and we learn of his death very soon.

Grendel

Slippery slope dehumanising individuals

He does not appear to have demonstrated too many traits I would associate as human.

Shall we let him have free TV and B and B for the rest of his life - or perhaps let him out at some point as a reformed character

Sky Blue Pete

He does not appear to have demonstrated too many traits I would associate as human.

Shall we let him have free TV and B and B for the rest of his life - or perhaps let him out at some point as a reformed character
Not saying anything other than it’s a slippery slope to dehumanise. Given his crimes he will get a long sentence but is likely to be up for parole before he dies. Thems just the facts

Bugsy

Slippery slope dehumanising individuals

that's exactly what he has done to his victims Pete, that's what needs to be done to these kind of criminals, they dehumanising therefore they need to be dehumanised

Sky Blue Pete

that's exactly what he has done to his victims Pete, that's what needs to be done to these kind of criminals, they dehumanising therefore they need to be dehumanised
He has
We don’t have to it’s a choice and it’s a bad one looking through history

SBT

Whatever standard of care he’ll be getting in prison (I personally doubt any B&B offering a similar service would get very high ratings) he certainly won’t be getting it for “free”.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I don't think it necessarily needs to be an anti-police thread, because it goes without saying that many of them do a really amazing job. That being said, the numbers we are seeing here are really worrying, it's really high isn't it? As for this bloke, should never be allowed to walk to streets again. It is bad enough as it is, but to be in a position of trust like that and behave in this way over and over again - it's absolutely sickening.

Not sure if he will get protection in prison or if he'll get thrown to the wolves, but he certainly doesn't deserve the former.

skybluetony176

I don't think it necessarily needs to be an anti-police thread, because it goes without saying that many of them do a really amazing job. That being said, the numbers we are seeing here are really worrying, it's really high isn't it? As for this bloke, should never be allowed to walk to streets again. It is bad enough as it is, but to be in a position of trust like that and behave in this way over and over again - it's absolutely sickening.

Not sure if he will get protection in prison or if he'll get thrown to the wolves, but he certainly doesn't deserve the former.
He’ll probably be with other sex offenders so unlikely to mix with non sex offenders. Tends to be deliberate in prison to do that as it’s easier than putting them with other prisoners who like to have a go at sex offenders. So unless there’s an incarcerated sex offender who has a particular hatred for police officers it’s unlikely. Most sex offenders tend to keep themselves to themselves and their heads down in prison and generally are very little trouble.

Sky Blue Pete

He’ll probably be with other sex offenders so unlikely to mix with non sex offenders. Tends to be deliberate in prison to do that as it’s easier than putting them with other prisoners who like to have a go at sex offenders. So unless there’s an incarcerated sex offender who has a particular hatred for police officers it’s unlikely. Most sex offenders tend to keep themselves to themselves and their heads down in prison and generally are very little trouble.
Correct

Users who are viewing this thread